follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!  (Read 12413 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4345
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:15:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!
« Reply #240 on: April 20, 2024, 06:43:19 AM »
Yes, you have to be an expert in everything to do something good in life. In the case of trading, it is more sensitive.  But if someone wants to hold Bitcoin then he doesn't need to be an expert in analysis because Bitcoin is constantly making new ATH records so Bitcoin can always give a good profit in long term investment. But if you want to do trading, you must be an expert in analysis. And you have to have a lot of knowledge about the market. then it is possible to get something good from trading.

Absolutely right, this is the main thing that you should know (start the day by reading all the news) and a complete analysis of where the market will move today, this is the only way a trader should start the day, if this is not so, then it means you are not a real trader, but just a speculator who is trying earn something without understanding how it’s done)
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #240 on: April 20, 2024, 06:43:19 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:05:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #241 on: April 20, 2024, 08:22:18 AM »
Yes, you have to be an expert in everything to do something good in life. In the case of trading, it is more sensitive.  But if someone wants to hold Bitcoin then he doesn't need to be an expert in analysis because Bitcoin is constantly making new ATH records so Bitcoin can always give a good profit in long term investment. But if you want to do trading, you must be an expert in analysis. And you have to have a lot of knowledge about the market. then it is possible to get something good from trading.

Absolutely right, this is the main thing that you should know (start the day by reading all the news) and a complete analysis of where the market will move today, this is the only way a trader should start the day, if this is not so, then it means you are not a real trader, but just a speculator who is trying earn something without understanding how it’s done)
To be a trader you must have good analysis and predictions. Also the ability to manage emotions, because this is not easy, it takes a long time, experience will enable us to become professional traders. Many are successful as traders, but there are also those who prefer to be a holder

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1222
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:04:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #242 on: April 20, 2024, 07:38:48 PM »

To be a trader you must have good analysis and predictions. Also the ability to manage emotions, because this is not easy, it takes a long time, experience will enable us to become professional traders. Many are successful as traders, but there are also those who prefer to be a holder
Yes emotions can push a person towards loss because.  Emotions alone cause a trader to panic and make wrong investments. one of the biggest mistakes in trading is to panic and jump into just one coin. Before investing money in a coin, it is possible to be successful only if you have to do deep research about it. Trading is not easy it is more difficult than hard work

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2490
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:34:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #243 on: April 21, 2024, 03:12:26 AM »

Yes emotions can push a person towards loss because.  Emotions alone cause a trader to panic and make wrong investments. one of the biggest mistakes in trading is to panic and jump into just one coin. Before investing money in a coin, it is possible to be successful only if you have to do deep research about it. Trading is not easy it is more difficult than hard work
Agree, trading is not easy, it is difficult to do if we are not focused. Because trading requires in-depth research and analysis. Good advice from you, don't just use one coin for trading, it's better to diversify it into several coins that have great potential. This will give us more opportunities to profit from these coins

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1080
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:30:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #244 on: April 21, 2024, 04:36:30 AM »

Hopefully that happens soon and altcoin season starts because I want to get out of the market quickly and get out of the role of impromptu investor quickly. ;D
I have lost too much at the moment, maybe for some people who have lost $50 in assets it is a little but for me it is a lot and has made my mind uneasy.
Stay calm and wait until the market improves, because not only you, almost all investors are waiting for the halving moment and hope that the market will improve soon. We always see unpredictable market movements. I'm also still experiencing losses, but let's wait for the bullish that will happen to make us profit or we will lose
The halving has passed and the market still shows no signs of Altcoin season, it's disappointing, this year's halving is like nothing happened and the market was even better before the halving.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4345
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:15:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #245 on: April 21, 2024, 08:04:08 AM »

Yes, there is such a thing in trading, perseverance and emotionality, if they don’t work for you, then it’s better not to become a trader even if you know how to trade, there is a very big possibility of losing all your money due to lack of perseverance and emotionality.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1037
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:00:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #246 on: April 21, 2024, 09:09:24 AM »

Hopefully that happens soon and altcoin season starts because I want to get out of the market quickly and get out of the role of impromptu investor quickly. ;D
I have lost too much at the moment, maybe for some people who have lost $50 in assets it is a little but for me it is a lot and has made my mind uneasy.
Stay calm and wait until the market improves, because not only you, almost all investors are waiting for the halving moment and hope that the market will improve soon. We always see unpredictable market movements. I'm also still experiencing losses, but let's wait for the bullish that will happen to make us profit or we will lose
The halving has passed and the market still shows no signs of Altcoin season, it's disappointing, this year's halving is like nothing happened and the market was even better before the halving.
Altcoins haven't grown as fast as the Bitcoin market bullish. By Bitcoin little correction altcoin price fall drastically. Due to which we have not yet been able to see the situation that is created in the market due to Bitcoin halving. I have not seen the price of money altcoins increase. I think Altcoins need more time to grow. We have to wait until this year and next year in particular. And the best strategy for this would be to hold. Those who hold will definitely be profitable. Moreover, an investor doesn't have to spend a lot of money to hold or keep up-to-date information.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #246 on: April 21, 2024, 09:09:24 AM »

Offline enwi

• Activity: 202
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 08:28:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter Search
« Reply #247 on: April 23, 2024, 10:22:47 AM »
Altcoins haven't grown as fast as the Bitcoin market bullish. By Bitcoin little correction altcoin price fall drastically. Due to which we have not yet been able to see the situation that is created in the market due to Bitcoin halving. I have not seen the price of money altcoins increase. I think Altcoins need more time to grow. We have to wait until this year and next year in particular. And the best strategy for this would be to hold. Those who hold will definitely be profitable. Moreover, an investor doesn't have to spend a lot of money to hold or keep up-to-date information.
Of course, altcoins will not have price movements like bitcoin, altcoins and bitcoin have differences in supply and products that have a big influence on the price. Altcoins will only have price increases depending on bitcoin price movements. If bitcoin increases then usually altcoins will also increase.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1911
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:20:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #248 on: April 23, 2024, 05:47:08 PM »
Of course, altcoins will not have price movements like bitcoin, altcoins and bitcoin have differences in supply and products that have a big influence on the price. Altcoins will only have price increases depending on bitcoin price movements. If bitcoin increases then usually altcoins will also increase.
You are right, if the price of bitcoin increases the price of altcoins will also increase. Because the price of bitcoin will affect the price of all altcoins. Bitcoin is a safe investment for the long term and we can add to our coin collection by buying and holding some potential altcoins,

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1080
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:30:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #249 on: April 23, 2024, 07:40:42 PM »
For this year I am a little skeptical about Altcoin because there are so many coins that have dropped to more than %50 and some have even dropped to %75 from ATH in 2021, if like bitcoin and Ethereum, they may definitely be able to pass ATH and create a new ATH.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2490
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:34:52 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #250 on: April 23, 2024, 08:12:38 PM »
For this year I am a little skeptical about Altcoin because there are so many coins that have dropped to more than %50 and some have even dropped to %75 from ATH in 2021, if like bitcoin and Ethereum, they may definitely be able to pass ATH and create a new ATH.
Calm down, friend. We just saw a correction from bitcoin yesterday and currently the price of bitcoin is starting to improve and creep up to reach the previous ATH of $73k. I still have confidence in holding altcoin, because I bought it when it was bearish last year, so bought it at a low price.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 984
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:45:28 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #251 on: April 24, 2024, 11:22:43 AM »
Calm down, friend. We just saw a correction from bitcoin yesterday and currently the price of bitcoin is starting to improve and creep up to reach the previous ATH of $73k. I still have confidence in holding altcoin, because I bought it when it was bearish last year, so bought it at a low price.
When you still hold altcoins and bought them last year, now you have made a lot of profit. Holders will always be winners. This is the reason why cryptocurrency has the opportunity to provide a lot of profits for those who can hold it for a long time.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:39:45 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #252 on: April 24, 2024, 11:33:54 AM »
When you still hold altcoins and bought them last year, now you have made a lot of profit. Holders will always be winners. This is the reason why cryptocurrency has the opportunity to provide a lot of profits for those who can hold it for a long time.
Agreed, the winners are those who buy early during the bearish season and hold for the long term until the bullish season. Becoming a holder requires capital and it must be truly free, not to be used in the near future. And lucky for those who can do it

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1324
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:12:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #253 on: April 26, 2024, 11:23:33 PM »

Agreed, the winners are those who buy early during the bearish season and hold for the long term until the bullish season. Becoming a holder requires capital and it must be truly free, not to be used in the near future. And lucky for those who can do it
By buying coins during the bearish season it is a very smart idea, for now it seems like we have to exercise patience to buy coins at cheap prices because the bearish season has not yet come.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1787
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:07:58 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #254 on: April 26, 2024, 11:30:38 PM »

By buying coins during the bearish season it is a very smart idea, for now it seems like we have to exercise patience to buy coins at cheap prices because the bearish season has not yet come.
Prepare your USD, because it is likely that we will see bitcoin experience a deep correction, and you can buy coins that have the potential to be bullish next year. In my opinion, the bullish season will occur at the end of this year or early next year.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG