follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 🚀 New Rules!  (Read 12209 times)

Offline janugarman

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 12, 2017, 07:29:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
it is very interesting that right now privacy matters a lot and we want to pursue our transactions anonymously. I think these deeponion features are totally worth it. its community is doing so much hard work and efforts to put it on the top of the crypto world.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Ojeharb426

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 24, 2017, 04:36:57 AM
    • View Profile

I have been making research on promising Crypto currency that has promising prospect in the Crypto market. Then, my friend introduced me to DeepOnion. This crypto currency is amazing. Its anonymity is master class. It is highly secured and reliable. It is built on an integrated TOR network that safeguards its members privacy. It has DeepSend that guarantees anonymous payment and transactions without being traced for external access. They are currently in week 22 of their airdrop and could boast of a $4 staggering market value at its peak for now. It has a high market value potential. DeepOnion to the Moon!!!!!!

Offline Collosus999

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: January 22, 2018, 07:02:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
This altcoin excites me to no end! Cant wait to see what its like after all the airdrops are finished.
Heres hoping it does well!

Offline deepcash

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: December 19, 2017, 07:09:34 AM
    • View Profile

Actually, I care very much about the actions of deeponion in 2018. It will be very important for its development. Central voting, smart contract and so on. Of course, the outcome of the commnunity has given me a big surprise. Looking forward to its better future.

Offline spexik

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: January 24, 2018, 03:24:57 AM
    • View Profile

I'm very optimistic about this cryptocurrency and I feel it can be a big game changer once the airdrop distribution is finished and all the features such as
DeepSend and smart contracts will be successfully developed and implemented.
I'm looking forward to what the year 2018 will bring to this coin.

Offline xwsimon

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 08:03:47 AM
    • View Profile

Deeponion has planned a clear route chart, which is very clear

to its development stage and key nodes. TOR network technology

is the unique selling point of deeponion. It is also the most

characteristic of so many currencies. At the same time,

deeponion also has a positive community culture. I believe

deeponion will finally succeed.

Offline hanwen

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 08:34:58 AM
    • View Profile

I have always thought that deeponion is a very potential anonymous currency. Although there are many competitors in the market,less of them are treating their projects seriously. At present, the deeponion is still in its infancy, but the achievements are very pleasant.I invested some personally,and I'm very confident about it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Enthusiast

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: February 13, 2023, 05:43:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
DeepOnion is the most trusted and highly recommended in cryptocurrency, It's goals are profitable to all members.And it also has a high security in terms of privacy,soo what are you waiting for join and be the one of thousands users enjoying what they get on deeponion community.

Offline 4Gung

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: December 21, 2017, 01:13:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Today Cryptocurreny market growing really fast with market cap over $600 Billion and there is hot issue between BTC and BCH as standard valuable of cryptocurrency next year, as we see right now both coin prices spikes really unpredictable. DeepOnion can be solution for big drama between BTC and BCH with all the features they offer:
1.   Anonymous, this can pass government regulation and hard to control by government, just like first idea why cryptocurrency has been made.
2.   POW and POS minting, energy efficient and effective for long term.
3.   Low fee transactions, comprehensive for all purpose transactions such as trading, investment, e-commerce business, etc.
4.   Instant confirmation, in fast growing market every second is count, don’t lose your profit just because waiting block confirmation for hours.

Offline jesus111

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 21, 2017, 06:15:57 AM
    • View Profile

The community is growing fast, in the deeponion forum you can find a lot of offers, giveaways , contest, airdrops   so you can grab your first coins the first week you without invest, thats why in our community  we are not thinking in the profits , we are thinking in the users spreading the deeponion words.
The upcoming future implemtation of deepseed and the smart contracts will make deeponion one of the most successfull coins this 2018, hope you realize the price is really cheap , you can get them in cryptopia exchange  or become an active member of the community, thanks.

Offline Handy6688

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: December 21, 2017, 08:09:08 AM
    • View Profile

Before I found the onion, I did not trust the anonymous currency. One day I joined the community and I slowly learned that onions have many benefits: fun airdrops, sound community management, and unique DeepValue. This made me start to like onions, I started to buy onions, to do the tasks. Hope the onions can reach $ 100, that would be great. 8)

Offline kivo2004

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 21, 2017, 10:43:15 AM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion has paved the way for other anonymous cryptos and is currently the best privacy coin in the market. The project grows organically through the promotion of its community members, who are devoted to the success of the project as equal as the developers. Come and see it for yourself at deeponion.org/community.

Offline carolynduh80

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 21, 2017, 12:27:10 PM
    • View Profile

I think that DeepOnion will be the top Anonymous Coin in the 2018-2019. And it's all really thanks to Developers that are doing all the work and updating the DeepOnion very often. Good work done by devs and after all updates is released, DeepOnion will be worth a lot more then $50+ after all updates gets released. I'm happy to bet the investor of it. HODL your Onions!  8)

Offline retrograde7

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: June 13, 2019, 06:14:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
Deep Onion has features that are simply going to take over the pole position for number one anonymous crypto currency on the market with deepsend, you can forget about monero and dash, deep onion is here to stay.
deepvault secures your intellectual property and your evidence. Not to mention its running on TOR and there isnt many of these coins in circulation. 2018 and 2019 will be big years for deep onion as well.
I wish i purchased more.
Best thing would be to hlod long term i can see this coin easly in tripple digits one day.

Offline ponyongie

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 21, 2017, 05:19:38 PM
    • View Profile

I started searching about altcoins since I really cannot afford to have a bitcoins. I preferred finding a privacy coin like them then found this.
DeepOnion is an anonymous coin which stands out on being anonymous by making all their transactions private because it all sent through TOR network. No other coin can do a transaction as private and as secured as this. I also made a research about their special tool,  DeepVault and learned that it has a great significance on verifying the authenticity of a confidential file/document. With this tool, you can check whether your important documents are secured and not altered, tampered,  or corrupted. Even the government will definietely need this kind of tool.
I will surely invest more to DeepOnions since the success of this coin is really visible!

You can read all the details at deeponion.org

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG