follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The future of Ethereum in 2024?  (Read 3761 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4370
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:57:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: The future of Ethereum in 2024?
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2024, 07:57:51 AM »

Why do you think big investors invest in startups (new coins)? I think because they have much more growth potential than those already in the top 5, the same Solana was worth hundreds of times less than it is now, but someone tried and did analytics and after investing he became ultra rich.

Every investment is high risk, if we succeed in getting good coins and projects we will get huge profits. but there are investors who don't dare to take that big risk. They prefer to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and other top coins

Investing in bitcoin is considered a risky investment, the best investment is real estate but if you want to invest in cryptocurrency you should invest not only in bitcoin but also in other cryptocurrencies that can give much more profit than investing in bitcoin alone.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2024, 07:57:51 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2024, 08:35:06 AM »

Investing in bitcoin is considered a risky investment, the best investment is real estate but if you want to invest in cryptocurrency you should invest not only in bitcoin but also in other cryptocurrencies that can give much more profit than investing in bitcoin alone.

if we invest in crypto, diversify into several potential coins. Not only holding Bitcoin, there are many other coins that can give us bigger profits. Always do research before buying coins that we will hold, preferably top coins, they are safer than new coins

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2024, 07:24:47 AM »

if we invest in crypto, diversify into several potential coins. Not only holding Bitcoin, there are many other coins that can give us bigger profits. Always do research before buying coins that we will hold, preferably top coins, they are safer than new coins

I agree that new coins are more dangerous to invest in, but they are also more profitable, I believe that if you do not understand how to properly do analytics or you do not have those who know how to do it correctly, it is better not to invest in new coins and invest only in the most proven.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2024, 09:08:01 AM »

I agree that new coins are more dangerous to invest in, but they are also more profitable, I believe that if you do not understand how to properly do analytics or you do not have those who know how to do it correctly, it is better not to invest in new coins and invest only in the most proven.

Actually, it is not easy to do research and analysis for new projects. We have tried to study it, but sometimes we experience losses and miss our analysis. Because of this, I chose to invest in top coins rather than new projects.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2024, 08:08:50 AM »

Actually, it is not easy to do research and analysis for new projects. We have tried to study it, but sometimes we experience losses and miss our analysis. Because of this, I chose to invest in top coins rather than new projects.

Analyzing coins does not mean only the ability to analyze on your own, you need to review a lot of information, be subscribed to many telegram chats and channels and see what other people say, who are investors, how those investors work and much more.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 881
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:43:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2024, 02:20:28 PM »

Why do you think big investors invest in startups (new coins)? I think because they have much more growth potential than those already in the top 5, the same Solana was worth hundreds of times less than it is now, but someone tried and did analytics and after investing he became ultra rich.

Every investment is high risk, if we succeed in getting good coins and projects we will get huge profits. but there are investors who don't dare to take that big risk. They prefer to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and other top coins

From what I know about investing, I think investing in Bitcoin is much less risky than investing in other coins. If there is one coin that is the most reliable and the most trusted among all the other coins in the market, it is Bitcoin. If you can't trust Bitcoin as an investment coin, you can't reliably invest in any other coin. But it is right that investment should not only invest in Bitcoin but also all other important coins in the market. If the price of Bitcoin increases, the value of all other coins in the market will increase, if you can invest in all other coins, then there will be a possibility of making a profit by investing in Bitcoin as well as making a profit in all other investments in the market.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2024, 06:57:21 PM »
To be honest with you all, I think ethereum is just like bitcoin, it's is enjoying it's first mover advantage and may remain so for some years from now, outside of this, I would say that there are currently alot of Blockchains that are way more scalable, cheaper and faster than currently is and will ever be, I don't have to start mentioning names though, but I believe we all know what I am talking about, so many people have stopped using ethereum network because of its scalability issues and high cost of transactions, but it continues to remain at the top because, it's the first smart contract platform, sooner or later in years to come, ethereum might get flipped by another Blockchain that is not even well known yet.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2024, 06:57:21 PM »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2024, 06:44:00 AM »

From what I know about investing, I think investing in Bitcoin is much less risky than investing in other coins. If there is one coin that is the most reliable and the most trusted among all the other coins in the market, it is Bitcoin. If you can't trust Bitcoin as an investment coin, you can't reliably invest in any other coin. But it is right that investment should not only invest in Bitcoin but also all other important coins in the market. If the price of Bitcoin increases, the value of all other coins in the market will increase, if you can invest in all other coins, then there will be a possibility of making a profit by investing in Bitcoin as well as making a profit in all other investments in the market.

Yes , investing in bitcoin is the most reliable , I want to say that other coins are also worth considering and even new projects , look at how the big investment funds do , they invest not only in bitcoin and some invest only in startups , the most important thing is to do the right analytics .

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2024, 08:12:57 AM »

If the analysis is correct and predictions are accurate, it will be easy to make a profit in the crypto world. Bitcoin remains the safest investment in the crypto world. Ethereum is also the second safe coin after bitcoin, ethereum will be even more expensive in 2024

Yes , investing in bitcoin is the most reliable , I want to say that other coins are also worth considering and even new projects , look at how the big investment funds do , they invest not only in bitcoin and some invest only in startups , the most important thing is to do the right analytics .

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2024, 06:50:02 AM »
If the analysis is correct and predictions are accurate, it will be easy to make a profit in the crypto world. Bitcoin remains the safest investment in the crypto world. Ethereum is also the second safe coin after bitcoin, ethereum will be even more expensive in 2024

There is no doubt that this year Ethereum will be even more expensive than it is now, I think that in the year 25 Ethereum will be even more expensive than this year, next year at the beginning of the year the whole cryptocurrency market will have to show the strongest growth.

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1427
  • Check out https://gunbot.ph for your trading needs
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:18:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2024, 06:58:25 AM »
With the upgrades on going and applied, the dencun upgrade, it seems to be staying on the top. Ethereum is most likely the next coin that could go under ETF and we all know how it will affect the market, because from what we can see in bitcoin, it really raised in market capitalisation.

It might be worth holding as well.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2024, 03:04:01 PM »

There is no doubt that this year Ethereum will be even more expensive than it is now, I think that in the year 25 Ethereum will be even more expensive than this year, next year at the beginning of the year the whole cryptocurrency market will have to show the strongest growth.

Most whales who hold bitcoin also hold ethereum, according to several comments and news that I read. so I agree with you, ethereum will have a bright future, and the price will be more expensive in the future.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2024, 11:59:33 PM »
Most whales who hold bitcoin also hold ethereum, according to several comments and news that I read. so I agree with you, ethereum will have a bright future, and the price will be more expensive in the future.
It is normal for whales to have various kinds of assets, but if we determine Ethereum as a digital currency that has a future, I think I have to doubt that, whereas for Bitcoin I think I still believe that it will have a bright future because as long as the supply is increasingly limited and it is difficult to get it will make the price increase, but for Ethereum you have to reconsider.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2024, 08:30:22 AM »

Yes, Ethereum has solved the problem of infinite issuance and is now solving the last one, it is the cost of transactions, as soon as they achieve this Ethereum will be on par with bitcoin, but bitcoin is also striving for this and if bitcoin makes it so that it has very cheap transactions, it will still be more expensive than Ethereum.

Offline Themepen

• Activity: 891
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 03:24:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Search Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2024, 08:44:33 AM »
Yes, Ethereum has solved the problem of infinite issuance and is now solving the last one, it is the cost of transactions, as soon as they achieve this Ethereum will be on par with bitcoin, but bitcoin is also striving for this and if bitcoin makes it so that it has very cheap transactions, it will still be more expensive than Ethereum.
I agree Ethereum has done well in fixing problem of making too many coins and is trying to make transactions cheaper. But just looking at transaction costs when comparing Ethereum and Bitcoin might not show all differences between them. Each cryptocurrency has its own good points and uses so we should also think about things like security decentralization and how well they can grow when deciding which one might do better in long run. Also Ethereum and Bitcoin competing against each other could make both of them better which would help whole cryptocurrency world.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG