follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin price speculation and analysis Thread  (Read 1261 times)

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1681
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:01:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
Re: Bitcoin price speculation and analysis Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2024, 09:45:51 AM »
I think WO is a very specific situation. Most users there already accumulated a lot of BTC, they bought at very low levels and they are using the forum just for fun and to chat about trading opportunities, withdrawal strategies, buying opportunities, etc. They don't even participate in signature campaigns, many of them dont even look at other boards of the forum. Almost a forum by itself.

Yes, however, there is a level of the causes, although all the discussions are for so, so the signatures must be removed so that the basic goal of the discussion and analyzes for Fun, especially since we are talking about predicting altcoin and not bitcoin, which may give many people to double their income easily if the discussions are useful, opinions are sincere away from spam or trying to make profits from the posts.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 10:05:10 AM by hugeblack »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2024, 09:45:51 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1101
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:10:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2024, 12:34:46 PM »
This thread was created to reduce the threads of speculations like would Bitcoin reach $1M, would Bitcoin reach $2K.
Rather than having countless threads on various prices,i felt it would be better to have a thread where we can discuss current prices or speculate with the direction of the market.

As time goes there would be some rules to prevent spamming because I can't self moderate currently, but it's vital that your price speculation should be based on fact or analysis not by emotions.
I'm hoping it would be something like the WO thread where we can discuss, enjoy a bull market and encourage one another during the bears.

If the thread isn't appropriate, then Moderator can do well to inform me so it can be locked.
Bitcoin price speculation doesn't limited to a particular board or threat, just as we have the WO and yet we still get more topics pushing in on bitcoin price speculation. One thing you must know is that this thread can't always remain at the top because sometimes it may go below when there's no much engagement here and, some people are too lazy in a way that they can't do dig out old topics to start comment on so, what is next? They will have to go create their own self topic to expressed themselves.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2063
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:59:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2024, 01:27:09 PM »
No offense here, but I am really forced to ask or want to know if we really need a thread like this on this board when we already have a cryptocurrency price speculation board HERE?
And as much as I believe the op to have created this thread with good intentions, I don't think it will live up to its purpose, because on the norm, bitcoin price discussions and or speculations isn't supposed to be here on this board, such discussion is supposed to be posted in the cryptocurrency price discussion board.
And again, a thread like this will not stop some users from creating their own thread, most especially if the user wants his or her message to be noticed by very many persons, creating a thread like this and making it mandatory for other users to forward any price related thread to this place as a comment, can only work if it's coming from the admin and it's stamped as rule.

No offense again.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1143
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:22:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2024, 12:03:46 AM »
At the moment Bitcoin is hovering around $64700-$65000. But many may have guessed that Bitcoin could come between 50k dollars and 38k dollars before the halving. The halving is over but Bitcoin did not fall below 60 thousand. But I think Bitcoin will not go down anymore, Bitcoin will probably go up slowly from here. But I can predict that Bitcoin will cross $100,000 by the year 2024 and Bitcoin will hit $7000 again this April. But I hope my guess is correct.

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:44:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2024, 12:51:16 PM »
I think WO is a very specific situation. Most users there already accumulated a lot of BTC, they bought at very low levels and they are using the forum just for fun and to chat about trading opportunities, withdrawal strategies, buying opportunities, etc. They don't even participate in signature campaigns, many of them dont even look at other boards of the forum. Almost a forum by itself.

Yes, however, there is a level of the causes, although all the discussions are for so, so the signatures must be removed so that the basic goal of the discussion and analyzes for Fun, especially since we are talking about predicting altcoin and not bitcoin, which may give many people to double their income easily if the discussions are useful, opinions are sincere away from spam or trying to make profits from the posts.

I agree. Specially since this is a new forum, I don't think the admin will remove signature in some boards because every traffic is needed and wanted, as far as I understand the strategy of the admin here.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2063
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:59:21 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2024, 03:13:17 PM »

I agree. Specially since this is a new forum, I don't think the admin will remove signature in some boards because every traffic is needed and wanted, as far as I understand the strategy of the admin here.
Sorry but this forum is not new, the forum is only new to you and some others that just discovered and joined here last year after btt banned mixers, this forum has been online and operating since 2018, is something that is around 7 years old said to be new? I don't think so.

And again, if I understand correctly, what you are agreeing to, and saying is a bit different from what hugeblack suggested, you are saying that the admin won't remove signatures for posts in WO board since the forum  is new (according to you) and traffic is needed in all boards, but hugeblack is suggesting that signatures be removed for posts in WO board as that is the only way users posting there won't spam.

Anyways, I still stand on what I said before, what special importantance does a WO have when we already have cryptocurrency price speculation board to discuss everything about crypto prices and their movements?
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 872
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:43:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2024, 10:22:01 PM »
Since the halving has been achieved now, we should be more expectant in seeing the market going back to $70,000 and more anytime from now, though as we have always expected that the market becomes more volatile than before, there is nothing to also doubt about in seeing it go to a new all time high above the previous one, anything can happen at anytime from now, we should be more expectant.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2024, 10:22:01 PM »

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 463
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2024, 10:40:35 PM »
Since the halving has been achieved now, we should be more expectant in seeing the market going back to $70,000 and more anytime from now, though as we have always expected that the market becomes more volatile than before, there is nothing to also doubt about in seeing it go to a new all time high above the previous one, anything can happen at anytime from now, we should be more expectant.

The market condition has been quite impressive, making predictions difficult for analysts and enthusiasts. The long awaited halving has been completed, and it seems like nothing happened except for the unnecessary increase in transaction fees due to congestion. I literally thought there was going to be a dip after the halving when a massive amount was liquidated a few days ago, but this current uptrend turns out to be very strong.

$70,000 seems likely considering how impressive the market has been. When Bitcoin reaches that price, breaking the previous all-time high (ATH) of $73.7K for a new one might be possible. However, things might eventually go the opposite way where the price continues to maintain a steady rate for a while.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 771
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:29:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2024, 11:19:16 PM »
No offense here, but I am really forced to ask or want to know if we really need a thread like this on this board when we already have a cryptocurrency price speculation board HERE?
And as much as I believe the op to have created this thread with good intentions, I don't think it will live up to its purpose, because on the norm, bitcoin price discussions and or speculations isn't supposed to be here on this board, such discussion is supposed to be posted in the cryptocurrency price discussion board.
And again, a thread like this will not stop some users from creating their own thread, most especially if the user wants his or her message to be noticed by very many persons, creating a thread like this and making it mandatory for other users to forward any price related thread to this place as a comment, can only work if it's coming from the admin and it's stamped as rule.

No offense again.
Correct. You said my mind. There's an existing speculation board in the forum, bringing this here and expecting other members to align with it, is not going to work that easy because there will be members who would love to create or flow along with the post-discussion made on the speculation board without even knowing that every member should just direct their speculation price of bitcoin here.

However, the forum is gradually building up to be the perfect place for all crypto users to share their ideas on crypto. So everything won't be done at the same time. It will be through our suggestions like this, that everything will be put in place for the betterment of the forum and its users

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1222
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 10:04:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2024, 10:21:01 AM »
Bitcoin price is volatile but it has set a strong price at $60k and it is not expected to drop below $60k until Bitcoin price makes a strong and big ATH. And an ATH above $80k is also expected from Bitcoin. So investing in Bitcoin now will have less profit but also risk. But long term investment will reduce the risk a lot. but do not take this as a financial advice i am just sharing my opinion. bitcoin price can rich $100k it is also not impossible

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 66
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 07:48:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2024, 10:21:43 AM »
Even though the price is slightly down today, I don't see this as a sign to worry at all. I have faith in the posthalving bull run. Analysts say btc might cross 100k-150k end of year and set a new ATH in the upcoming months. My faith comes from the approval of ETFs in Asian countries, plus the halving which has historically been followed by an eventual bull run so I am thinking at least 100k is in the picture.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:23:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2024, 05:21:28 PM »
At the moment Bitcoin is hovering around $64700-$65000. But many may have guessed that Bitcoin could come between 50k dollars and 38k dollars before the halving. The halving is over but Bitcoin did not fall below 60 thousand. But I think Bitcoin will not go down anymore, Bitcoin will probably go up slowly from here. But I can predict that Bitcoin will cross $100,000 by the year 2024 and Bitcoin will hit $7000 again this April. But I hope my guess is correct.
The period that we were most worried about has already passed but the market has not changed negatively but we can definitely expect this market. Where in this season the Bitcoin market is dumping a lot and at this time investors sell all their investments so everyone is worried about this season of the market but there is nothing to worry about in this season. In this season the market is at a normal level so surely the investors will invest in Bitcoin with faith and reliability during this period. When investors fully invest again, the value of Bitcoin will accelerate again and the value of Bitcoin will continue to increase.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1414
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:21:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2024, 05:21:20 AM »
Bitcoin price is volatile but it has set a strong price at $60k and it is not expected to drop below $60k until Bitcoin price makes a strong and big ATH. And an ATH above $80k is also expected from Bitcoin. So investing in Bitcoin now will have less profit but also risk. But long term investment will reduce the risk a lot. but do not take this as a financial advice i am just sharing my opinion. bitcoin price can rich $100k it is also not impossible
The opportunity for the price to increase to $80k seems quite small, because as you said, the risk of buying bitcoin at an expensive price is quite high, thus making many investors and whales think again when they want to buy bitcoin at an expensive price and ultimately create bitcoin. difficulty in making price increases.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1235
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2024, 08:39:32 AM »
You have created a very good topic, thank you OP.  As far as possible here is the best strategy to talk about Bitcoin, i.e. when the halving takes place in the current time, this is April 2024, so we are very close to the bull market from here, because the past halvings indicate that the year after the halving takes place  2025 is likely to be the peak bull run.  Hence, it would be best for an investor to hold Bitcoin for the long term from now on. Then you can come and enjoy the full share of next year's market.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15871
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2024, 11:40:50 PM »
You have created a very good topic, thank you OP.  As far as possible here is the best strategy to talk about Bitcoin, i.e. when the halving takes place in the current time, this is April 2024, so we are very close to the bull market from here, because the past halvings indicate that the year after the halving takes place  2025 is likely to be the peak bull run.  Hence, it would be best for an investor to hold Bitcoin for the long term from now on. Then you can come and enjoy the full share of next year's market.
It is very difficult for us to analyze and predict the price movement of BTC in the next 12-18 months. While I am optimistic that BTC will reach $150K-$170K in this cycle, it is very difficult for me to provide any specific scenarios for BTC's price movement. Perhaps when BTC ends its current correction and starts to rise, it will be easier for us to analyze based on theories such as LPPLS, Wyckoff, Elliott waves, RSI, MACD...

Currently, with BTC trading sideways, it is very difficult to make reliable predictions. The only thing I can be confident of at the moment is that BTC will not create a new bottom lower than $15K and we will soon have a new ATH in 2024, followed by $100K and $150K.
██████████████████████████