follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Looking for a way to optimize my strategy  (Read 538 times)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1432
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:12:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: Looking for a way to optimize my strategy
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2024, 04:55:00 PM »
For me, this strategy is quite complex and does not promise profit or capital management security. If the investor really believes in the future of BTC, DCA over time will be more suitable, especially DCA in the 2022-2023 accumulation zone.
Yeah I personally think that way instead of complicated strategies I just DCA and hodl if I had capital as I am not that guy who has enough time to face the screen all the time so long term investment would be my personal choice.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2024, 04:55:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 812
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:48:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2024, 04:58:38 PM »
Good strategy OP, and if it works for you fine, but I think that there are limits to this strategy of yours. Now that we are in the bull run, and you know that the chance of bitcoin dipping to 50k is very slim so what happen will you not buy and keep on waiting till the price dip to 50k. Or what if bitcoin price keeps pumping and none of your buying order price was met. It means that you will not trade but just watch the market as people millions for the bull run. Hodli is still the best than trading, because a little miscalculation, all your funds are gone.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1079
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:38:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2024, 11:18:45 PM »
Good strategy OP, and if it works for you fine, but I think that there are limits to this strategy of yours. Now that we are in the bull run, and you know that the chance of bitcoin dipping to 50k is very slim so what happen will you not buy and keep on waiting till the price dip to 50k. Or what if bitcoin price keeps pumping and none of your buying order price was met. It means that you will not trade but just watch the market as people millions for the bull run. Hodli is still the best than trading, because a little miscalculation, all your funds are gone.
Bull run?
I would respectfully disagree with you on this because judging from the recent perfoyof bitcoin, I would rather say we're in the bear market rather than a bull run. And besides, the price of Bitcoin has been drastically dipping, just yesterday it was around 66k but today, it dropped to around 63k that's definitely far from being bull run.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 02:46:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2024, 03:08:05 PM »
For me, this strategy is quite complex and does not promise profit or capital management security. If the investor really believes in the future of BTC, DCA over time will be more suitable, especially DCA in the 2022-2023 accumulation zone.
Yeah I personally think that way instead of complicated strategies I just DCA and hodl if I had capital as I am not that guy who has enough time to face the screen all the time so long term investment would be my personal choice.
DCA is a good choice when we invest and many people have been successful with the DCA they have done, especially for investors who do not have large capital and only rely on their monthly income to be allocated to buying bitcoin.

However, even though we invest our income with a nominal amount that is not as large as big investors, in reality we still get a lot of profit from the DCA that we do. And I think for people who do it, there's no need to explain anymore.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG