follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!  (Read 14893 times)

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1255
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:32:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
Re: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2024, 11:08:34 AM »
I'm sure there are many people here who didn't expect that Bitcoin would make a new ATH before the halving started. Because I even predict that Bitcoin will experience a correction first. But I was wrong. And yes, fortunately I have BTC which I continue to keep with a strong grip. It's just that I haven't actually finished accumulating. Because I'm waiting for the correction to happen. But the price is now even higher. I am grateful to be part of the bullrun party this time. Because of the previous bullrun, I don't even understand much about crypto. I just walked in randomly at that time.
The best approach for Bitcoin investment is undoubtedly to HODL for a long-term. Bitcoin isnt like every other tokens that you can just buy today and you're already expecting a return next month or even anytime sooner. Bitcoin should be held for long-term before you can even reap the profits that Bitcoin promises

It really is. As time has shown (over the last year), it was more profitable to store than to trade. Again, it all depends on your goals/for what period you buy for/how much % of income you want to get, etc.

P.S. If you want to maximize your return on an asset. Buying/selling, should always be on a small %. In case of a short-term rise/fall, you will be in a more favorable position than others.

To give you an example: the resistance level has strengthened and there is approximately 2,800 BTC (equivalent to 180$ million) between the current price and 71,000$.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2024, 11:08:34 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:53:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2024, 03:42:48 PM »
I'm sure there are many people here who didn't expect that Bitcoin would make a new ATH before the halving started. Because I even predict that Bitcoin will experience a correction first. But I was wrong. And yes, fortunately I have BTC which I continue to keep with a strong grip. It's just that I haven't actually finished accumulating. Because I'm waiting for the correction to happen. But the price is now even higher. I am grateful to be part of the bullrun party this time. Because of the previous bullrun, I don't even understand much about crypto. I just walked in randomly at that time.

Bitcoin is showing good movement in the market and is getting stronger as it has reached a new ATH and is now starting to stabilize at $71K it looks like it will reach $75K this week. keep holding your bitcoins, and that's what I do. because the bitcoin halving has not yet occurred, the peak of the bullish season will still occur next year.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15918
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:25:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2024, 03:52:40 PM »
Technical analysis is based on the belief that history will repeat itself. In the past, BTC has never created a new ATH before the halving, but in this cycle we have seen it, meaning our understanding of the halving is still incomplete.

I also predicted BTC could only reach $39K at Halving, but now that prediction is unlikely to come true. Instead, we can expect higher price like $77K at halving, even $100K as many others are expecting.

Anyway the prediction does not affect my DCA and holding BTC strategy, we are only in the early stages of the bullrun, we just need to hold BTC and profit from BTC!
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:17:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2024, 09:33:38 PM »
Bitcoin is showing good movement in the market and is getting stronger as it has reached a new ATH and is now starting to stabilize at $71K it looks like it will reach $75K this week. keep holding your bitcoins, and that's what I do. because the bitcoin halving has not yet occurred, the peak of the bullish season will still occur next year.
The progress seems like to be very quick, right?
Sometimes, I don't really believe it,
that BTC has surpassed its ATH, even before the halving.
However, this is fact.
Even from CMC data, the ATH price of BTC is currently at $72,953.
Time passes so quickly. Chances are, this week, BTC could reach $75k.

Hopefully, before the halving, it will reach $80k.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1141
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:38:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2024, 09:37:21 PM »

Many people predict that bitcoin will reach ATH after the halving, but most people are wrong with their predictions. However, this is something that is actually better, because we don't have to wait any longer to reach ATH.

Everyone welcomes this, and that will certainly be felt by loyal bitcoin holders who have been waiting for this for a long time. I didn't predict our journey would be this smooth and that makes me very happy. We have seen what we have been waiting for today, and get ready for the next bull run.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1106
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2024, 07:35:43 AM »
Now it's hitting 72k. It is probably not a good time to entry I guess. Though a lot of people say Bitcoin is gonna hit 100k. It's just too huge a risk.
Your choice mate , remember that last month same thoughts come to people to not invest because the price hits 60k and how are they looking at now?
multiple times that bitcoin broken ATH just this month? so what more in the whole march and in April.

that is more on possible to happen mate.

we are 8k to go for that 80k and we still have  more than 1 month to expect?

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2024, 07:47:05 AM »

Many people predict that bitcoin will reach ATH after the halving, but most people are wrong with their predictions. However, this is something that is actually better, because we don't have to wait any longer to reach ATH.

Everyone welcomes this, and that will certainly be felt by loyal bitcoin holders who have been waiting for this for a long time. I didn't predict our journey would be this smooth and that makes me very happy. We have seen what we have been waiting for today, and get ready for the next bull run.

If bitcoin has reached ATH before, but it doesn't seem like the ATH of $72K that investors expected, but more than that. they kept holding their bitcoins and waiting, and so did I. Stay put and wait for the top bullish season
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2024, 07:47:05 AM »

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1141
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:38:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2024, 06:40:23 PM »

If bitcoin has reached ATH before, but it doesn't seem like the ATH of $72K that investors expected, but more than that. they kept holding their bitcoins and waiting, and so did I. Stay put and wait for the top bullish season
Exactly as I said before, we are in a situation that is more than we expected right now and that makes us more comfortable in holding bitcoin and waiting to take profits when bitcoin goes up again.

Something that was not predicted but it makes us happy to see it, we have been waiting for this for a long time and I didn't expect it to be felt this quickly. now we just have to wait a little longer to get bigger profits.

Offline benalexis12

• Activity: 148
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 07:34:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2024, 09:43:32 PM »
There are many users who invest in Bitcoin and do not plan to hold it for a long time but have a short term plan. People who make short term plans have never been able to make huge profits that's why I would advise them to invest for long periods and Hodl. When you buy bitcoins you must plan to make high profits so you should always Hodl on to bitcoins.

We have seen Bitcoin's price rise a lot in 2023, but it has seen a lot of growth towards the end. Moreover, those who invested at the beginning of last year have now made double profits and they have not bought their bitcoins yet but plan to hold them until the maximum ATH. We've seen many pundits predict that Bitcoin's price will peak in 2025 and reach an all-time high. Accordingly, we will see a bull market and therefore buy and hold bitcoins instead of selling them, but we can make huge profits. As we have not much time left to wait for the other half, I think buying and holding bitcoins for long-term investment now will certainly yield good returns in the future. So you hold your bitcoins safe and wait till the bull season can change your life.

If you only base it on the short term, don't expect to get a huge profit there. Unless the profit you get there in the short term is not moved or used, instead you will just accumulate it like dca that comes out in the long term.

And the only people who usually do that are scalpers or day traders. If it gives you a passive income, it's good to continue doing that, but if not, it depends on the strategy that you will use, of course.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1138
  • Last Active: Today at 11:28:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2024, 09:46:00 PM »
that is more on possible to happen mate.

we are 8k to go for that 80k and we still have  more than 1 month to expect?
I see that the current holders' desire to sell Bitcoin is quite low, because maybe they all don't want to miss the halving moment and also this 4-year bullish moment. I'm pretty confident for now that Bitcoin could break $80k by the time the halving occurs, and therefore to reach $100k, it will be at least a few months after the halving actually occurs. Here it seems like a lot of people believe the 4 year cycle is happening again and this isn't a prank (hopefully).

The holding limit that I set for selling is before the new year 2025. Yes, I want to sell it maybe around Christmas for the last remaining BTC if I still have it. Until now, I choose to hold at least until the halving occurs.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2024, 07:41:01 PM »

Exactly as I said before, we are in a situation that is more than we expected right now and that makes us more comfortable in holding bitcoin and waiting to take profits when bitcoin goes up again.

Something that was not predicted but it makes us happy to see it, we have been waiting for this for a long time and I didn't expect it to be felt this quickly. now we just have to wait a little longer to get bigger profits.

but currently there is a correction after the price of bitcoin touched $73K, and we see that bitcoin seems to be having difficulty rising again. The correction is enough to make some investors panic, but for me this is a common occurrence in the crypto world. because corrections will always occur after reaching high prices

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1139
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:56 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2024, 10:16:41 PM »
There are factors that also contribute to the short term investment and some those factors are lack of extra income. When the investors are not having another work to do to fetch money to assist the bitcoin investment then they can't go into the long term investment but in short term investment and with that there are sometimes they even got lost in the investment because if they buy when bitcoin rise and the time when they want to sell it bitcoin might be a little bit low. And since they are not doing another thing then they have to sell it to survive. Then another factor is FOMO.and others

Offline MRY

• Activity: 292
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:53:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2024, 02:22:01 PM »
but currently there is a correction after the price of bitcoin touched $73K, and we see that bitcoin seems to be having difficulty rising again. The correction is enough to make some investors panic, but for me this is a common occurrence in the crypto world. because corrections will always occur after reaching high prices
Investors will of course never panic and they already understand cryptocurrency price movements, including Bitcoin.
The rise and fall of coin prices has become a very normal price movement, so investors expect the price to fall like now. With that, investors have the opportunity to enter again. Investors in developed countries have unlimited money and you have to remember that.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2024, 03:31:07 PM »
There are factors that also contribute to the short term investment and some those factors are lack of extra income. When the investors are not having another work to do to fetch money to assist the bitcoin investment then they can't go into the long term investment but in short term investment and with that there are sometimes they even got lost in the investment because if they buy when bitcoin rise and the time when they want to sell it bitcoin might be a little bit low. And since they are not doing another thing then they have to sell it to survive. Then another factor is FOMO.and others

In fact, I agree that we should have a steady income in the real world so that our long-term goals are not disrupted by immediate needs. because long-term sustainability must be truly free money. Avoid FOMO, but do market research and analysis before buying coins and always bundle them together.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1139
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:56 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2024, 04:39:22 PM »
In fact, I agree that we should have a steady income in the real world so that our long-term goals are not disrupted by immediate needs. because long-term sustainability must be truly free money. Avoid FOMO, but do market research and analysis before buying coins and always bundle them together.
Really when someone has no steady income and investing in bitcoin then the investment will be a short term and it will not last because as I said before he will rely on that investment for paying of bills and other expenses therefore such investment is not a good one so the best investment is the one the investor plan for a long term investment and stay put without touching his investment for years.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG