follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Pentanode : A 5 level Tiered Masternodes ★ ►PoS◄ ★ ►Pre-sale◄  (Read 8032 times)

Offline bluesmoke

• Activity: 0
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 02, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Is it possible to make profit without purchasing a master node? Can I get good amount from staking?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Project_Chaser

• Activity: 72
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 06, 2020, 12:40:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Is it possible to make profit without purchasing a master node? Can I get good amount from staking?
Yes! currently the staking weight is very low! you could make quite a few stakes at this current staking difficulty! always a lot better to have a masternode, but youll do fine with some staking! best of luck  8)

Offline Project_Chaser

• View Profile

OFFICIAL BLOCKCHAIN EXPLORER with a full list of developer funds, coins will be burned prior to exchange listing!  http://explorer.pentanode-crypto.com/richlist

Offline anayurik

• Last Active: May 26, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
    • View Profile

Translation bounty
Get some free PTN coins by helping us translating our guides !
Download this language pack file ( newbie deactivated link:https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/upload/pentanode_language_pack.zip [nonactive] ) and translate each file into your mothertongue language.
Send it back to us by email or on Discord and we will reward you with a $100 worth "Staking starter (100 coins)" pack.

For each language, as long as the translation in not published on our website (flag is "turn-off" with no link), we will reward every translation received, even if we receive the same translation from different people. However, no rewards will be sent once the flag is turned on and the translation is officially published.
We also reserve the right not to reward you if your translation is not of sufficient quality.

Offline bluesmoke

• Last Active: June 02, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
    • View Profile

Yes! currently the staking weight is very low! you could make quite a few stakes at this current staking difficulty! always a lot better to have a masternode, but youll do fine with some staking! best of luck  8)

Well, thank you for explaining. I'll give it a try with around 500 coins. Lets see how much it can bring me. Perhaps I'll go for more later, but for now this is enough I think. Depending on success, I may use more.

Offline Project_Chaser

• View Profile

Well, thank you for explaining. I'll give it a try with around 500 coins. Lets see how much it can bring me. Perhaps I'll go for more later, but for now this is enough I think. Depending on success, I may use more.
no problem blue smoke! I'm sure youll accumulate a nice amount! staking is a great way to get started aswell, welcome to the community!!

Offline Project_Chaser

• View Profile

no problem blue smoke! I'm sure youll accumulate a nice amount! staking is a great way to get started aswell, welcome to the community!!
QUICK update, this weeks bounties are almost over! make sure to get your points before the end of sunday! a new week will be starting with new bounties! stay tuned!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Project_Chaser

• View Profile

if you would like to view your progress, please take a look at the google spreadsheet! this has a list of everyone's participation so far! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zP7VOsoNLJ1Q7ILekclOSv00GED1tPpU-N3Kmp7FRpY/edit?usp=sharing
also join discord to add your wallet address to receive payments, and post your bounty submissions in discord for verification! Goodluck Everyone!

Offline Project_Chaser

• View Profile

if you would like to view your progress, please take a look at the google spreadsheet! this has a list of everyone's participation so far! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zP7VOsoNLJ1Q7ILekclOSv00GED1tPpU-N3Kmp7FRpY/edit?usp=sharing
also join discord to add your wallet address to receive payments, and post your bounty submissions in discord for verification! Goodluck Everyone!
This weeks bounties will end in only a few short hours! be sure to claim your bounties! so you can start staking!  8) 8)

Offline anayurik

• Last Active: May 26, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
    • View Profile

New Bounties list updating for this week, starting from Monday 21st at 12am GMT to Sunday 27th at 12pm (still GMT)
you can see there: newbie deactivated link:https://discord.gg/EVwJN8s [nonactive] in #bounties-announcements

Offline Project_Chaser

• View Profile

Here is the Bounties list for this week, starting from Monday 21st at 12am GMT to Sunday 27th at 12pm (still GMT).

1 - Discord invites, same rule, 0.1 point/invite, max 10 points
2 - Post on bitcointalk forum is still 1 point / post, max 5 post/day (this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3614871.0)
3 - Post on another website is still 2.5 points / post, max 5 post / week
4 - Follow our twitter account reward 1 point (even if you followed us last week, claim your point, or it will not count)
5 - Post our logo https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/images/dp.jpg on your instagram account with our website URL in description : 4 points, max 1 post this week
6 - Subscribe to our youtube channel : www.youtube.com/channel/UC9MOUMI6ujZHg0vCf8F93Iw : 5 points (link a screenshot as proof)
7 - Like one of our video on youtube : 3 points / video (link a screenshot as proof)
8 - Having someone visiting our website from your referral link reward 1 point/ unique visitor, max 20 points [A]
9 - Having someone buying any package from  your referral link reward 10 points for each confirmed purchase, no maximum. (edited)

@everyone :
 Rules
- For bounties 2, 3, 4, 5 : Claim your points by posting a URL proof on #claim-your-points channel
- For bounties 6 and 7 : Claim your points by posting a screenshot of you following our youtube channel or liking our videos
- To get paid at the end of the week : Post your PTN address on #give-your-public-address channel
- Unless your change your address, DO NOT give your address if you already get reward last week, your address should already be on our list
- In case of any doubt, check if your Address is in our list here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zP7VOsoNLJ1Q7ILekclOSv00GED1tPpU-N3Kmp7FRpY/edit?usp=sharing
- You do not need to link anything in #claim-your-points channel for the two last bounties

As always people on top of leaderboard will earn a bonus at the end of the week

Have a nice bounty hunt !!

[A] : We have stats of every visitor of our website, if your referral link is used, we will know.
: You don't know how to create your referral link ? Go to https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/ Buy page, and scroll down to "get free coins", it's explained.
: You will also get your share of the purchase as stated in affiliate rules
PLEASE JOIN DISCORD TO CONFIRM PARTICIPATION! : https://discord.gg/t8DXcsb

Offline Project_Chaser

• View Profile

Amazing amount of support from the community so far! keep up the great work everyone!  8)

Offline Project_Chaser

• View Profile

!!BOUNTY UPDATE!!

Quote from discord chat=
Code: [Select]
Bounty Rush #5  AND #6 are ON and running for the next 24 hours !
I will take into account all claims between now ( tuesday 9pm GMT and wednesday 9pm GMT)

Bounty-Rush #5 :
First 75 people posting on Bitcointalk thread will get 2 PTN / post, 3 if status on bitcointalk is Senior member or above.
You can participate as much as you want, but I will take into account 1 post / 2 hours for each user (so you can claim 12 posts max).
Bitcointalk thread URL were you have to post is : No links to other forumsindex.php?topic=3614871
As usual, link your post URL into #claim-your-points channel.
These posts will also count for normal bouty statistics.

Bounty-Rush #6 :
First 50 people retweeting this tweet wil get 2 PTN.  https://twitter.com/PentaNodeDev/status/999024132561006592
You can participate if your twitter account must have at least 300 follower to qualify.
As usual , link your retweet URL (do not link the orginial tweet url) into #claim-your-points to qualify

It's time to earn some easy coins !!!

Offline Project_Chaser

• View Profile

Don't forget you can still buy a Presale masternode here ---> https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/aff/PetPFeFq2X5VDxBtMQQYuZFX8bdD25JHmS !

masternode rewards have just increased at block 15,000

Block #15000 has been mined, all silver MN are earning exceptionnal golden reward until block #35000, atfer this next milestone, all MN Tiers will activate.
MN-ROI Tab on explorer is updated.  MNO website will be updated along the next 24 hours. !!!

Offline Project_Chaser

• View Profile

The 24 hour bounties are almost over, but you can still participate in the weekly bounties in discord! head on over and join the crowd! we welcome Everyone!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG