follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ETH is the king of crypto!  (Read 32421 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2837
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 09:12:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: ETH is the king of crypto!
« Reply #255 on: May 29, 2024, 03:08:03 PM »
Yes, gas fees are also very fluctuating depending on traffic, if the market is busy we will see gas fees increase. I haven't used the Ethereum network for a long time, because for me Ethereum is too expensive. I switched to Binance Smart Chain and Solana.
Not everyone can afford to pay ethereum network fees every time they invest. Sometimes I also have to wait a long time to be able to make transactions and get gas fees that are not too high.

So this is a bit difficult for small investors who don't have a lot of capital. The reason is that for small investors, every money spent to pay gas costs is very valuable money.
Yes, small investors will definitely suffer if they have to pay a fairly high ethereum gas fee.  I am also like you, waiting for the gas fee to go down before making transactions with the ethereum network.  This can be annoying sometimes, but what else?  I also switched to other networks like BSC, solana, TRON etc.  Because the gas fee is cheaper

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #255 on: May 29, 2024, 03:08:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 03:30:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #256 on: May 29, 2024, 07:17:42 PM »
Not everyone can afford to pay ethereum network fees every time they invest. Sometimes I also have to wait a long time to be able to make transactions and get gas fees that are not too high.

So this is a bit difficult for small investors who don't have a lot of capital. The reason is that for small investors, every money spent to pay gas costs is very valuable money.
Yes, small investors will definitely suffer if they have to pay a fairly high ethereum gas fee.  I am also like you, waiting for the gas fee to go down before making transactions with the ethereum network.  This can be annoying sometimes, but what else?  I also switched to other networks like BSC, solana, TRON etc.  Because the gas fee is cheaper
Yes, it's like that, but we also have to be able to accept it, especially since we also see that there is something that can benefit us, so even though we have to pay expensive network fees, we still make the best use of it, only for a few moments we have to wait before making a transaction.

Of course it will be more convenient when we are on a cheaper network when making transactions, but I only take advantage of something that has potential for the future, even though we know what the costs are.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1213
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 09:02:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #257 on: May 30, 2024, 07:54:41 PM »
I only have one little thing to correct about OP topic which says Ethereum is the kind of cryptocurrencies, that is not true, it may be the king of altcoins in cryptocurrency while bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, so it is also important to note that when we are considering the next crypto after bitcoin, then Ethereum will be the next to be considered, but there is no means it can go ahead over bitcoin by virtue of being relevant.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #258 on: May 31, 2024, 01:13:35 PM »
I only have one little thing to correct about OP topic which says Ethereum is the kind of cryptocurrencies, that is not true, it may be the king of altcoins in cryptocurrency while bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, so it is also important to note that when we are considering the next crypto after bitcoin, then Ethereum will be the next to be considered, but there is no means it can go ahead over bitcoin by virtue of being relevant.
Yes you are right, ethereum is the king of Altcoins.  The king crypto currency is bitcoin.  These two pins are the safest to hold long term.  In my opinion, both of them seem to be coins that must be owned for long-term investment, just to add to your collection of other coins.  Of course choose the top coin.  Since we are talking about investment, choose the one with the least risk.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 10:18:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #259 on: May 31, 2024, 03:57:41 PM »
Many people are leaving Ethereum because its network fees are very expensive, I understand that too. 
Because that would be objectionable for most people, especially now that there are so many alternatives that people can do. 
Like using other networks where transaction fees are much cheaper, like the BSC or Solana networks you mentioned.
Leaving Ethereum? People don't want to invest in Ethereum?
I think there are still many people who are investing in Ethereum because Ethereum still has a big potential to raise its price in the future. With the approval of Ethereum ETF, it is a big sign for brighter future of Ethereum. I assume people still choose Ethereum as the favorite investment but they may choose other network for sending their coins. I personally never use Ethereum network anymore, I prefer to use Polygon, Tron, or BSC (BEP20) for transaction.

I also never use Ethereum network anymore because the transfer fee is so expensive. I prefer to use Tron network or Polygon network, this has cheap transfer fees. Nowadays, there are many alternatives for transferring crypto coins. I don't know why Ethereum network still can't lower the transfer fee.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1631
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 10:08:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #260 on: June 07, 2024, 10:58:29 AM »
Yes, many ethereum users feel that thereum's gas fees are very high, so they look for alternative networks such as Solana and Binance smart chain. but until now ethereum dev does not have a solution to reduce the high gas fee.
Maybe so, but on the other hand - Buterin is doing everything to make his project as technologically advanced + in demand as possible. It is not for nothing that ETH is confidently occupying the 2nd position in the list of all cryptocurrencies in the world, it speaks volumes.

P.S. Now the most favorable commissions on the transfer. Those who have been waiting for such prices for a long time - for the time being this opportunity use. Suddenly tomorrow again the commission will be 50$ for 1 transaction. ;D
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline pieppiep

• Activity: 1109
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Topic Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #261 on: June 08, 2024, 01:09:39 PM »
Yes you are right, ethereum is the king of Altcoins.  The king crypto currency is bitcoin.  These two pins are the safest to hold long term.  In my opinion, both of them seem to be coins that must be owned for long-term investment, just to add to your collection of other coins.  Of course choose the top coin.  Since we are talking about investment, choose the one with the least risk.
Currently both have quite expensive prices. We have to take advantage of this because usually only a few people will buy coins at high prices. This means that these two coins have the support of many investors who have a lot of money and have very good potential in the future. Like Bitcoin will have the potential to become very expensive when it becomes harder to get Bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #261 on: June 08, 2024, 01:09:39 PM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #262 on: June 08, 2024, 03:29:28 PM »
Currently both have quite expensive prices. We have to take advantage of this because usually only a few people will buy coins at high prices. This means that these two coins have the support of many investors who have a lot of money and have very good potential in the future. Like Bitcoin will have the potential to become very expensive when it becomes harder to get Bitcoin.
You are right, I also agree that the price of bitcoin and ethereum will be more expensive in the future. because these two coins are supported for large investments, even though the price is expensive, quite a lot of people keep these coins and they are the 2 most popular coins in CMC. many still hold bitcoin at this time, and have no intention of selling it. of course in large quantities

Offline Gurujebs

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1485
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 06:46:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #263 on: June 08, 2024, 05:43:48 PM »
You are right, I also agree that the price of bitcoin and ethereum will be more expensive in the future. because these two coins are supported for large investments, even though the price is expensive, quite a lot of people keep these coins and they are the 2 most popular coins in CMC. many still hold bitcoin at this time, and have no intention of selling it. of course in large quantities

Ethereum might be the second favorite of many investors but Bitcoin can't grow faster the way Ethereum can do, Bitcoin has reach that level that in the next phase of bull run, we might not see much significant growth in Bitcoin like it use to do back then but over all, it will appreciate but only those with large amount of investment will enjoy it. It's better to have some portion of Bitcoin and diversify it with plenty of Ethereum just to be balanced.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1195
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 10:27:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #264 on: June 08, 2024, 07:44:32 PM »

Ethereum might be the second favorite of many investors but Bitcoin can't grow faster the way Ethereum can do, Bitcoin has reach that level that in the next phase of bull run, we might not see much significant growth in Bitcoin like it use to do back then but over all, it will appreciate but only those with large amount of investment will enjoy it. It's better to have some portion of Bitcoin and diversify it with plenty of Ethereum just to be balanced.
Make no mistake bitcoin can go up 3x in the next phase it's just that we always think the price is now high, and when the price is high you can buy whatever you want no need for large capital and can even continue to accumulate by means of DCA.

I'm not sure about that a little bitcoin and then Ethereum is bigger, but I do 70% bitcoin and the rest of the altcoins.
Bitcoin remains the best investment than others.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1631
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 10:08:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #265 on: June 11, 2024, 12:40:55 PM »
Vitalik Buterin addressed the three main problems threatening the decentralization of the Ethereum network: MEV, liquid staking and the cost of running a full node.

Buterin stated that all of these problems can be solved, but it comes with certain risks of centralization.

There is an almost unlimited number of blockchain projects aiming for the niche of "we can be super fast, we'll think about decentralization later". I don't think Ethereum should be one of them.

News link: https://x.com/VitalikButerin/status/1791487840410292349
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1965
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 06:11:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #266 on: June 12, 2024, 06:54:53 PM »
-snip-
I'm not sure about that a little bitcoin and then Ethereum is bigger, but I do 70% bitcoin and the rest of the altcoins.
Bitcoin remains the best investment than others.
It is quite wise, because after all, Bitcoin is the main asset that will be the benchmark for all altcoins.
70% Bitcoin and 30% Ethereum could be strong long-term investments and make huge profits.
It is only necessary to set how many targets to be achieved and do not take stupid actions to sell because panic the price continues to fall.
I also recommend having at least 10% Fiat for repurchases.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG