follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ✅ Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Bitcoin Tumbler | Since 2019 ✴️✴️  (Read 29546 times)

Offline bhadz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1390
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Search Topic Starter
Does this also happen to you on the Coinomize Onion URL?
If you use the Tor Browser in addition to your slow internet connection, it can be very slow for you.

I know that it is going to be slow when I used Tor Browser when trying to mix, so I just used the clearnet version. And it's intermittent though, sometimes when I used Tor to browse the forum, it's fast, but most of the time, it takes at least a minute to load everything.

The forum is actually very simply programmed and consists only of text and should actually load quickly.
But if the forum is already slow you have a really slow connection ;)
I agree to you but if someone's visiting a TOR link, there is a tendency that the website might really load slower. But checking it out with coinomize, I had no issues at all and it loads smoothly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 523
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 10:33:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    500 Posts Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
It seems convincing and gives the impression that it will be able to be used by users for a long time. Are there plans to take further steps towards further development of the site?

▀██░▐███████▄▄
███░▐██▀▀▀▀████▄
███░▐███████▀███
███░▐███████████
███░▐██▄▄▄▄▄████
███░▐██████████▄
███░▐███████▀████
███░▐████████████
███░▐████████████
███░▐██▄▄▄▄▄█████
▄██░▐██████████▀
BitMixList
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERS EXCHANGES COORDINATORS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Altcoinstalks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitcointalk

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

Offline Smartprofit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 09:14:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search Poll Voter Topic Starter
That's one drawback of using Tor browser though, it is going to slow down your connection. And that is the price that you have to pay for compare to using traditional browser or clear net.
You don't need super fast speed always, and sometimes it's better to slow things down when you want to improve privacy.
I wouldn't recommend Tor browser for watching videos or mutlitasking, but it is very good for reading forums and doing basic browsing stuff.

We could connect the onion url but you would need an external Tor connection for that.
You should add that as optional feature, but I don't think it would be so hard to base your app on Tor browser.

In my country, using TOR (without VPN) is not recommended.   Even though the ISP cannot decrypt this traffic (when using TOR), the very fact of using a software tool like TOR is considered a negative point.  Theoretically, the Internet provider can report this fact to law enforcement agencies (as a suspicious fact).   There are precedents for people being considered criminals simply because they used TOR.  However, they did not commit crimes.  Unfortunately, our world is becoming very unfree.
In my country people prefer to use VPN rather than TOR.  Since the Coinomize.biz mixer site does not work with all VPNs (the project representative clarified this point), it becomes important to choose a VPN that will allow you to visit this site without any problems.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 1152
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 11:01:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Poll Voter
That's one drawback of using Tor browser though, it is going to slow down your connection. And that is the price that you have to pay for compare to using traditional browser or clear net.
You don't need super fast speed always, and sometimes it's better to slow things down when you want to improve privacy.
I wouldn't recommend Tor browser for watching videos or mutlitasking, but it is very good for reading forums and doing basic browsing stuff.

We could connect the onion url but you would need an external Tor connection for that.
You should add that as optional feature, but I don't think it would be so hard to base your app on Tor browser.

In my country, using TOR (without VPN) is not recommended.   Even though the ISP cannot decrypt this traffic (when using TOR), the very fact of using a software tool like TOR is considered a negative point.  Theoretically, the Internet provider can report this fact to law enforcement agencies (as a suspicious fact).   There are precedents for people being considered criminals simply because they used TOR.  However, they did not commit crimes.  Unfortunately, our world is becoming very unfree.
In my country people prefer to use VPN rather than TOR.  Since the Coinomize.biz mixer site does not work with all VPNs (the project representative clarified this point), it becomes important to choose a VPN that will allow you to visit this site without any problems.
Since you said that in your country, you can only use TOR with VPN, to avoid the raise of eye browns don't you think that if you don't get the right VPN will give you access to Coinomiz.biz site, it will be better for you to use the VPN that supports TOR so that you can from TOR have access to the site. What do you think?

Offline dkbit98

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 06:12:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Poll Starter
In my country, using TOR (without VPN) is not recommended.   Even though the ISP cannot decrypt this traffic (when using TOR), the very fact of using a software tool like TOR is considered a negative point.
Tor and VPN should never be used together in the same time!
If your country is not allowing usage of Tor than it would be even worse with VPN, that is why some countries made laws against usage of VPN.
They can easily identify that you are using VPN in the same way like they can identify you are using Tor.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2237
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 10:02:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
In my country, using TOR (without VPN) is not recommended.   Even though the ISP cannot decrypt this traffic (when using TOR), the very fact of using a software tool like TOR is considered a negative point.
Tor and VPN should never be used together in the same time!

I can't imagine how slow this could be, especially if one of the free VPNs is used.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline dkbit98

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 06:12:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Poll Starter
I can't imagine how slow this could be, especially if one of the free VPNs is used.
Speed is not the main issue here, but compromised privacy is.
Some applications also won't work at all with both Tor and VPN, but that is a different story.
Even on official Tor website they are recommending Tor browser not to be used together with VPN except for advanced users who know how to configure everything properly.
https://support.torproject.org/faq/faq-5/

MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 04:59:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter

You can try and change circuits if it's way too slow, I'm usually browsing with just 3 relay points and despite one being on a different continent it's still acceptable, even with one extra VPN it can't slow that much, it's just that we got used to instant loading of pages, I remember the times when a webproxy was all you could have normally and you would pay to load the full page correctly.  ;)

Even on official Tor website they are recommending Tor browser not to be used together with VPN except for advanced users who know how to configure everything properly.
https://support.torproject.org/faq/faq-5/

The setup is for a self hosted VPN, the trusting is for a purchased VPN when you can't trust your VPN, there are different combinations , some bad, some better:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/legacy/trac/-/wikis/doc/TorPlusVPN

If the VPN/SSH server is adversary controlled you weaken the protection provided by Tor. If the server is trustworthy you can increase the anonymity and/or privacy (depending on set up) provided by Tor.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 10:18:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
I still don't understand why it is considered as a negative point?  :-\
As far as I know, TOR is legal. However, if it has a problem, you can use another browser or network.
Anyway, I assume it is considered criminal because it offers online privacy. Everything offers privacy will be considered bad thing for the government. CMIIW

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/tor.asp

It should paid VPN, not free VPN.
If you used free VPN, the features will be very limited. I may not allow to access Coinomize site.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:37:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good

It just weird though that you said that, I mean we can freely used TOR as far as I know even without VPN. That's what I did, although again as discussed, it might be slow but that's good enough as least your remain private.

And I do agree that it should not be free VPN, it should be paid and it's quite cheap as well, even higher tier VPN.

Offline NotATether

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1752
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: July 25, 2024, 03:07:00 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Bad

Then you need to use Tor bridges because they are designed exactly for situations like this.

You see, the regular Tor network works fine most of the times. But if your ISP is blocking or incriminating Tor use, you can connect to a bridge. These bridges impersonate as some other kind of traffic, like Microsoft traffic or AWS traffic, and then that is all the ISP will be able to see. They will no longer be able to know the fact that you connected to Tor.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • RoyalMix - Premium mixing platform
  • Last Active: Today at 12:17:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
It just weird though that you said that, I mean we can freely used TOR as far as I know even without VPN. That's what I did, although again as discussed, it might be slow but that's good enough as least your remain private.
Agree. I think it is unnecessary to use VPN if we use TOR. TOR facilitates the privacy, why we must use VPN? If TOR isn't forbidden in our country, we can use it for free without VPN. But if it is not allowed, it is better to choose another one. If it is possible to use any kind of browsers, we don't need to feel confused about TOR.

And I do agree that it should not be free VPN, it should be paid and it's quite cheap as well, even higher tier VPN.
Free VPN are not secure. It may bring a problem to our accounts, it also can become a medium for spreading viruses or scams. Yes, paid VPN is cheap enough. Why we must use free VPN? There are too many paid VPN with affordable prices.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
RoyalMix██████████    ██    ██████████    ████    ██    ████████████████████████████    ██
P  R  E  M  I  U  M     B  I  T  C  O  I  N     M  I  X  E  R                                        P  R  E  M  I  U  M     B  I  T  C  O  I  N     M  I  X  E  R
██    ██████████    ██    ██    ██    ██████████████████████    ██    ████████████
░░███████████████████████████
█████████████████▀███████
████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀░░▀█████
████░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░▄████
███████▄▄░░░█░▄██░▄██████
██████████░░░████████████
███████▀▀░█░░░▀██░▀██████
████░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▀████
████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄░░▄█████
█████████████████▄███████
░░███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████
████░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████░░

Offline Coinomize.biz

• Activity: 210
  • https://coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: July 22, 2024, 09:02:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Search Karma Signature
It seems convincing and gives the impression that it will be able to be used by users for a long time. Are there plans to take further steps towards further development of the site?

We are constantly improving small things 8)

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2237
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 10:02:19 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes

You have the option to enter a Coinomize code, I assume that the purpose is so that the user does not get the same coins from an earlier mixing. I assume that somewhere you must have a record that a specific Coinomize code is related to some BTC address.
However, you further claim that you never keep any log of the mixing process, nor any information (IP or Bitcoin address). Can you explain how this works, it seems a bit illogical.

What logs are kept by Coinomize?
We do not store any logs of your transaction, not even your IP or Bitcoin addresses. We delete all orders after 24-72 hours (Depending on choosen delay time.), but you can also delete it yourself. Please always download the Letter of Guarantee for later questions.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Agbe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1501
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:27:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
I agree to you but if someone's visiting a TOR link, there is a tendency that the website might really load slower. But checking it out with coinomize, I had no issues at all and it loads smoothly.
Also depends on the network he was using at that time. If the network was slow then the site would load slowly and he might be thinking that it is from the coinomize site. And if it is from the site then he should change the browser. There was a day I wanted to use the service and Google Chrome was not opening it for me so I used edge browser and it works. He change browser to see if it can work. I also checked it and it is working well with speed. And the last time I used the Tor link, I had to use VPN before it opened.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG