follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is the Concept Behind Fan Tokens?  (Read 896 times)

Offline Crypto Fella

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 20, 2024, 10:07:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Karma
What is the Concept Behind Fan Tokens?
« on: June 08, 2024, 04:54:52 PM »
Ever since the development of blockchain, the place it has been used the most has been in the crypto sector where it is used to create and record transactions and while we could see this used also to store records in the hospital, I am beginning to see it in the sports sector.

One I came across recently that made me pause and think is GAL token, which is the official digital token for Galatasaray Turkish football club that was founded in 1905 by the students of Galatasaray Lyce in Istanbul.

I wondered what they saw in the blockchain industry . That made them think of creating the token and found out that the aim was to use it in making decisions for the club by the fans, meaning they can vote with it and also influence the managers' decisions with it. Now how do you see this and is this not like politics in crypto?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What is the Concept Behind Fan Tokens?
« on: June 08, 2024, 04:54:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Smilez

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 27
  • Last Active: Today at 07:05:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
Re: What is the Concept Behind Fan Tokens?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2024, 10:21:39 PM »
Oh, bitget just added GALFAN to their spot market,I also think tokens like Gal, JUV, and Inter are bringing fans closer to the club in a way. As a football fan and a web3 enthusiast, when I see tokens that empower fans and make them more inclusive in the club's decision-making process, I really feel like both web3 and football are seeing great advancements, I just hope that the club takes the fans decisions into consideration because that how this could work out

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:14:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: What is the Concept Behind Fan Tokens?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2024, 02:12:28 PM »
I guess you mean Fan Token such as PSG token, Barcelona token, City token, or the like. These tokens are associated with the clubs, they are official tokens. Regarding the functions, I think it depends on the club itself. If it is possible, the tokens may be available to get products/merchandise or to vote on certain decisions. Actually, the concept is interesting because it has the advantage for the clubs and the fans. However, I think it is still not so popular until now and the prices of the tokens are too volatile.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG