follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What got you interested in Bitcoin  (Read 5507 times)

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1524
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad Quick Poster
What got you interested in Bitcoin
« on: June 10, 2024, 05:40:17 PM »
People who have been playing in the crypto world for a long time do not necessarily have Bitcoin and this is a fact.
Because I myself have been playing in the crypto world for almost 8 years, this is the first time I have assets in the form of Bitcoin, of course you all know where I got Bitcoin from.
My question :
Do all members on this forum have assets in the form of Bitcoin?
And
What are the reasons that make you interested in investing in Bitcoin Apart from knowing that the price has increased every year?
Let's discuss togethers.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What got you interested in Bitcoin
« on: June 10, 2024, 05:40:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1990
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 04:31:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
Re: What got you interested in Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2024, 06:55:03 PM »
It is not surprising that some people completely turn to altcoins because they think that they can make more profit that way, and the average person will mostly invest in something that is cheaper and has the possibility of bringing him a lot of profit, rather than in something that is expensive and can bring him x2 or x3 on the initial investment.

Most people who have been with Bitcoin for a long time (at least 10+ years) did not have profit as the only reason, but were attracted by the idea of ​​a decentralized cryptocurrency that presented itself as an alternative to the existing financial system. For people to whom it is not important, it is quite logical to turn to other things, and I do not see any problem in that.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Mate2237

• Activity: 802
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:38:44 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2024, 07:42:40 PM »
I think everyone who answers this question will have one answer because nobody is interested to invest in fiat currency because it is not value but bitcoin is store of value. And people invest in bitcoin to make profit and that is the ultimate goal for all investors because nobody would like to invest in a business and lose from the business.

Though some people use it to hide their stealing funds and launder money. And some people because of the high cost of bitcoin to invest, choose altcoins to invest while some invest in altcoins to make quick money. And those who hide their money there probably politicians because of the decentralized nature of bitcoin.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 07:45:18 PM by Mate2237 »

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16620
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 07:25:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2024, 12:19:21 AM »
It is not surprising that some people completely turn to altcoins because they think that they can make more profit that way, and the average person will mostly invest in something that is cheaper and has the possibility of bringing him a lot of profit, rather than in something that is expensive and can bring him x2 or x3 on the initial investment.

Most people who have been with Bitcoin for a long time (at least 10+ years) did not have profit as the only reason, but were attracted by the idea of ​​a decentralized cryptocurrency that presented itself as an alternative to the existing financial system. For people to whom it is not important, it is quite logical to turn to other things, and I do not see any problem in that.
We have many ALTS that increase in price more strongly than BTC during a bullrun, especially during the altseason. For example, in the bullrun 2021, SOL price increased by 500x and AXS price increased by 1000x. Their price performance was truly outstanding compared to BTC. However, in the long term, overall: BTC continues to exist and create new ATH while many ALTS have disappeared or failed to reach ATHs. Greed and blind expectations have led many investors to all-in ALTS instead of holding the majority of their capital in BTC for safety and guaranteed returns.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online bounceback

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:49:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    1000 Posts Karma Good 500 Posts
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2024, 06:47:09 AM »
Wow you are the master of cryptocurrency and have been active more than eight years, can't imagine if your investing since last eight year ago and bitcoin price still drop under $1k and much profitable earn until right now. Bitcoin make me interested because as the way to earn much profitable from trading and investing although many time got weakness hand by selling on lower price, but I am so excited with bitcoin make my financial better and get much opportunity looking for job from cryptocurrency such as joined signature and bounties campaign.

Good luck for every one have been success with cryptocurrency and most of them have been several years ago active with bitcoin and become cryptocurrency trader.

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4565
  • Last Active: Today at 05:40:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2024, 08:08:46 AM »
Do all members on this forum have assets in the form of Bitcoin? And what are the reasons that make you interested in investing in Bitcoin Apart from knowing that the price has increased every year?

I bought my first 2 BTC in 2013 so that is around 11 years and in that span of time I lost my Bitcoin because I got some weak hands and I failed to catch the vision that one day BTC would be highly priced at it is today. So what got me interested with Bitcoin? At that time, I really do not have any inkling that it would be so valuable and I just bought them because I used them to participate in revenue sharing programs which all turned out to be scams...so sad! Later on, I learned many things on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and in my estimate there are many people here who also started like me this way...really no idea of the potential of Bitcoin to transform lives financially hence we fail to attach a lot of value to it. One time I even converted the BTC I earned from Stakes gambling bounty into BTCV which turned out to be a big dud and a shady platform. My story with Bitcoin is mired in mistakes and miscalculations and that is why now, after 11 years of involvement with cryptocurrency, I am still a poor, struggling guy. So sad.

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 06:15:46 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2024, 12:39:47 PM »
As for me, I owned Bitcoin for a long time from the beginning, but I did not keep those amounts for long because I did not know its true value and I did not expect that the price would rise in such a crazy way one day. Also, I had been following the DCA strategy for a long time and had accumulated a good amount of Bitcoin, but then I lost it in a traumatic accident.

What attracted me to Bitcoin from the beginning was its unique characteristics. Of course, we were all looking for profit and money in the first place, but after you discover the unique characteristics of Bitcoin, such as decentralization, privacy, and a growing store of value over time, you will adhere to it more and more.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2024, 12:39:47 PM »

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1992
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: July 25, 2024, 09:33:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2024, 01:57:29 PM »
I think we have to differentiate between trading and investing. In long-term investment, Bitcoin is the only option, while investing for periods of less than 6 months may differ, but in general, both investment and trading must be a means of enhancing liquidity to invest in Bitcoin or any of the following Long-term assets.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1519
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 07:26:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2024, 02:06:45 PM »
Until now I still hold Bitcoin in a larger percentage than other cryptocurrency assets.. so why do I like Bitcoin..??
1 - Stable compared to altcoins. It's true that we can make a lot of profit on altcoins by taking advantage of their volatility, but until now, the risks in altcoins are just as big. Bitcoin looks more stable and is more closely monitored by the world at large, so I feel Bitcoin is still an asset that must be owned if you are familiar with cryptocurrency

2 - No need for KYC.. owning bitcoin is freer than having to own shares.. Bitcoin can also act as an investment asset like shares, because there is speculation there too. and this is one of the things that interests me.

3 - More popular. Yep, I still think that Bitcoin is more popular than many existing altcoins. Bitcoin is usually always associated with major events that have an impact on the world economy, even though the scale is small, while altcoins usually only affect pump and dump moments.

Sorry if things go wrong. you can help me correct some part of my text

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:43:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2024, 02:41:15 PM »
People who have been playing in the crypto world for a long time do not necessarily have Bitcoin and this is a fact.
Because I myself have been playing in the crypto world for almost 8 years, this is the first time I have assets in the form of Bitcoin, of course you all know where I got Bitcoin from.
My question :
And
What are the reasons that make you interested in investing in Bitcoin Apart from knowing that the price has increased every year?
Let's discuss togethers.
may I ask what is that Playing in bitcoin does mean to you?

because I never play with bitcoin instead i kept dealing in serious manner though not just lucky to keep all my bitcoin since 2017 because of issues and problems come across .

but i support what you said that we are not having big amount considering that we have been here for some time now.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2024, 03:16:27 PM »
Do all members on this forum have assets in the form of Bitcoin? And what are the reasons that make you interested in investing in Bitcoin Apart from knowing that the price has increased every year?

I bought my first 2 BTC in 2013 so that is around 11 years and in that span of time I lost my Bitcoin because I got some weak hands and I failed to catch the vision that one day BTC would be highly priced at it is today. So what got me interested with Bitcoin? At that time, I really do not have any inkling that it would be so valuable and I just bought them because I used them to participate in revenue sharing programs which all turned out to be scams...so sad! Later on, I learned many things on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and in my estimate there are many people here who also started like me this way...really no idea of the potential of Bitcoin to transform lives financially hence we fail to attach a lot of value to it. One time I even converted the BTC I earned from Stakes gambling bounty into BTCV which turned out to be a big dud and a shady platform. My story with Bitcoin is mired in mistakes and miscalculations and that is why now, after 11 years of involvement with cryptocurrency, I am still a poor, struggling guy. So sad.
Congratulations
I admit that you are a great person because you have learned from your mistakes, not everyone can admit their mistakes.
Everyone must also experience the same thing as you, I also often experience it but the difference with you, I have never been deceived like you have experienced.
I also often experience it like after I make a sale of any coin it will definitely go higher after that.
And I've also experienced losses because I didn't make a sale and I think things like this are common in the crypto world so there's nothing to regret.
Keep your spirits up and keep learning to be better and be able to change your financial life.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1990
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 04:31:50 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2024, 04:43:56 PM »
I think everyone who answers this question will have one answer because nobody is interested to invest in fiat currency because it is not value but bitcoin is store of value. And people invest in bitcoin to make profit and that is the ultimate goal for all investors because nobody would like to invest in a business and lose from the business.
~snip~

Is it really like that? So far, long-term investing in Bitcoin has always paid off, but can we call something a store of value if we know that it can lose up to 90% in value? If we look at history, it happened many times, but I remember the moment when the pandemic was declared, in less than 24 hours BTC lost 50% of its value. Most people cannot psychologically endure such things, that's why they much prefer to invest in something else and are happy with 5% profit per year, regardless of the fact that inflation has taken much more than that.

We have many ALTS that increase in price more strongly than BTC during a bullrun, especially during the altseason. For example, in the bullrun 2021, SOL price increased by 500x and AXS price increased by 1000x. Their price performance was truly outstanding compared to BTC. However, in the long term, overall: BTC continues to exist and create new ATH while many ALTS have disappeared or failed to reach ATHs. Greed and blind expectations have led many investors to all-in ALTS instead of holding the majority of their capital in BTC for safety and guaranteed returns.

There is no doubt that there are crypto projects that in terms of profit are far more profitable than BTC, but I have never been in all this just for the sake of profit, and even less if that profit comes from projects that actually have no sense and purpose. It is only important for someone to make money, but I still have much higher standards and I know that the profit on such projects must come from the fact that someone lost a lot of money in order for the minority to earn a lot.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1789
  • Last Active: Today at 01:30:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2024, 04:52:23 PM »
So far I don't have any assets in the form of Bitcoin, even if I do, I'll save a little from my results by signature  on this forum.
From the past I couldn't stop myself from selling assets when they were flying, and couldn't buy them back when the assets were going down, I tried to change my habits but...... never mind,  the needs were greater than the income

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1882
  • Last Active: July 26, 2024, 09:26:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2024, 05:41:59 PM »
My question :
And
Let's discuss togethers.
I am not sure if all members on this forum has assets in Bitcoin but I am certain that most of us here has diversified investments both Bitcoin and Altcoins which is a smart way of making profit whether which seasons are having the best favorable gains. Being a decentralized asset is what makes me fascinated to be honest and one thing is that financial freedom can be easily achieved with Bitcoin compared to fiat money.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2024, 08:47:18 PM »
So far I don't have any assets in the form of Bitcoin, even if I do, I'll save a little from my results by signature  on this forum.
From the past I couldn't stop myself from selling assets when they were flying, and couldn't buy them back when the assets were going down, I tried to change my habits but...... never mind,  the needs were greater than the income
A person's needs are different and no one knows when we will need it, selling it at a loss and not being able to buy it again when the price drops is not a problem because I am sure that the actions you take are the best for everyone, you are not too late to collect Bitcoin, no matter where you get it, the important thing is that it is the result of your own efforts and does not harm anyone else.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG