follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Crypto] OKX Naira Speculators and Manipulators  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 863
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 02:14:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Re: [Crypto] OKX Naira Speculators and Manipulators
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 10:03:05 PM »

The other thought on my mind is that EFCC agents have been recruited to infiltrate these exchange platforms to pick accounts of Crypto traders dealing on crypto currencies. Some days ago, I received a circular from a friend which contains some names of supposed EFCC agents on one of the exchanges trading and finding account to victimise.

All I can say is that we ought to be very much careful and not carried away by the price we see online when ever we are on the verge of selling  our coin for fiat via p2p platforms.
Instead of going to through this means won’t it be better for them to just settle things with the exchange and look for how to regulate the Dollar/Naira rate? I’m sure most of them that will be involved in this will just do it because of what they’ll be able to scoop out for themselves not because of government work.
Padi this thing you talk Na true o. This wan go turn another hustle for this eagle boys them for we country. Them fit take the mola wey dey there take forget say na government work dem dey do begin chase new hustle there dey hunt for men dem.

Looking at the regulatory aspect of it and the current rift raft with binance, I think the government don't want to cautiously handle crypto situations amicably in the country , they want it in a forceful way to fully control everything which is not possible hence their Banta with binance.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 10:03:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Smilez

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:34:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Topic Starter First Post Linux User
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2024, 02:18:31 AM »
Like sometime if i start dey think about this country's problem the conclusion is we are our own problem, if not that why will this guy be sell at such amount and he's not regulated, that why me self they alway get like 5 exchanges nah to start they check bitget P2P oo

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1602
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:52:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2024, 10:25:42 AM »
Looking at the regulatory aspect of it and the current rift raft with binance, I think the government don't want to cautiously handle crypto situations amicably in the country , they want it in a forceful way to fully control everything which is not possible hence their Banta with binance.
US sued Binance, Nigeria government officials told Nigerians to avoid Binance. US fined Binance and CZ, Nigeria government took hostage of two Binance executives and preparing to fine Binance also. Copycat. They are all illiterates for what they did. Can't they see other countries like India and Philippines? Nigeria government believe in wrong ways that they think are right. I have not seen people so illiterate like them. That is why the country is not moving forward.

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2024, 01:37:29 PM »
US sued Binance, Nigeria government officials told Nigerians to avoid Binance. US fined Binance and CZ, Nigeria government took hostage of two Binance executives and preparing to fine Binance also. Copycat. They are all illiterates for what they did. Can't they see other countries like India and Philippines? Nigeria government believe in wrong ways that they think are right. I have not seen people so illiterate like them. That is why the country is not moving forward.
Nigeria sef na wa. The country too like apian way naim make things dey dagbaru  any how for the country. Looking at the binance saga, I am seeing it as though Nigeria government wants their own share of the cake as it is that binance is the world richest Crypto exchange and have made a lot of money from trading and other fees which involves their services.
As CZ is going for his jail term, likely their representative who fled from the prison might also serve his own terms too. Only God knows what and how the case would be like and the charges to be passed against the representative.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1160
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 05:55:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2024, 04:36:40 PM »
Nigeria sef na wa. The country too like apian way naim make things dey dagbaru  any how for the country. Looking at the binance saga, I am seeing it as though Nigeria government wants their own share of the cake as it is that binance is the world richest Crypto exchange and have made a lot of money from trading and other fees which involves their services.
As CZ is going for his jail term, likely their representative who fled from the prison might also serve his own terms too. Only God knows what and how the case would be like and the charges to be passed against the representative.
Yes the government wanted to take money from them and that was why they asked Binance 10 millions/billions fine but the government used wrong approach to deal with them. They would have allowed Binance to operate and regulate their economic policies and asked Binance to follow up but instead they used gra gra way so Binance has to leave the country for them, and right now they have made OKX to removed p2p and before we know Kucoin sef go stop p2p and others go follow and finally na decentralized exchanges and di original p2p we go dey use. Five months jail terms in reality na 3 months and when he comes out him go with dem indirectly from House.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1148
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:52:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2024, 06:13:52 PM »
Well you won't blame them but sometimes things happens for something to happened, if that US didn't took their action we would had seen Nigerian government acted this way towards Binance but believe me or not it's a wrong approach to follow the whole matter. They could have settled this amicably with Binance and allows youth to hustle through their maybe binance could had been paying task either by quarterly or annually based on their alignments. But instead they went on the wrong way whereby Binance has to ceased their operation in Nigeria, who lose now?
Although Binance lose and also we lose as well because they youth will be left with no option than to do illegal things to sustain that is why street work is increasing every day by day.

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1602
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:52:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2024, 08:15:41 PM »
They could have settled this amicably with Binance and allows youth to hustle through their maybe binance could had been paying task either by quarterly or annually based on their alignments. But instead they went on the wrong way whereby Binance has to ceased their operation in Nigeria, who lose now?
Not that Binance will only pay tax, we Nigerians also have some tax to pay. I mean the 10% capital gain tax. For P2P traders that will not pay the 10% capital gain tax, something small like $0.05 dollar can be charged for each transaction. That is almost 68 naira for every transaction. There are ways they can make money from Nigerians but Tinubu appointed those that did not see the potential means of internally generated revenue from crypto exchanges but instead acting like illiterates. The government are losing but they did not know.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2024, 08:15:41 PM »

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 06:29:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2024, 08:17:35 AM »

And the worst part is when place the order them no go pay sef. But just to attract sellers to them selves.

Later on they’ll send you message that if you want them to continue the trade that they’ll have to reduce the rate that their rate is too high compared to others - I have encountered them several times and sometimes they’ll want to reduce the rate from 1,300 to 1,200 if not you’ll have to wait for the timer to end (which is usually up to an hour).

There are so many ways that exchanges have to work, in order to help minimize losses in p2p because newbies are definitely going to be hurt in this scheme of theirs.
I am just happy that, I have seen another person that has the same experience with me. I have been suffering this guys that manipulate the naira in Binance from the first day of my visit to the exchange when I was about to sell NGN200k and the vendor say the price wey him put e dey high so him go reduce the pay. So we come dey negotiate oh but finally I no come gree. Na so we leave the trade me sef I look for another vendor and sell ma coins. And this same thing happened to me again in OKX last month. And di worse of them ll na di Kucoin. FG needs to ban dat exchange automatically because di kind of fraudsters wey dey there e too plenty.

Nowadays there are scammers from Binance to OKX, not sure why they have not taken action before. But I didn't use them afterwards. Since there are still good p2p alternatives, Bitget is the one I have been using for p2p without any issues since the merchants are quite reliable and quite trusted too. You can use that one for moving forward.

Hopefully things get straightened out in Nigerian crypto space soon though. I don't know what they achieve by pulling this off. They just talk about money and money

Online MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 74
  • Last Active: Today at 12:07:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2024, 08:18:58 AM »
Like sometime if i start dey think about this country's problem the conclusion is we are our own problem, if not that why will this guy be sell at such amount and he's not regulated, that why me self they alway get like 5 exchanges nah to start they check bitget P2P oo

True, I think their merchant are also decent cos I've used them before( and I've not experienced any abnormal rate hike). Their rensponse time is also really fast. No reason to look elsewhere for me..

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 851
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2024, 03:59:44 PM »
The wrong people with no knowledge are the ones fighting and entering into power, while the brilliant and smart ones are not given the opportunity to be leaders. It is only in Nigeria that illetrates with zero knowledge rules a learned person. How this country won come better. All these things na e make the government dey envy youths say we sharp pass them. During their own time na government take care of them, but now the government won even steal or take away the small one wey we get for ourselves.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1148
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:52:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2024, 10:10:26 AM »
The wrong people with no knowledge are the ones fighting and entering into power, while the brilliant and smart ones are not given the opportunity to be leaders. It is only in Nigeria that illetrates with zero knowledge rules a learned person. How this country won come better. All these things na e make the government dey envy youths say we sharp pass them. During their own time na government take care of them, but now the government won even steal or take away the small one wey we get for ourselves.
Sincerely the youth are too weak and we don't exercised our rights and this is making us backwards if we try to rise this same people would hinder themselves and not us, but the thing is they have taken place all position and not even allowing the youth to come in at least to raise a standard for us. What this old wanna do is to make place comfortable for themselves just like a retirement home whereby they would be earning some allocations from every sections of the country even without them having to go broke again in their lives. Could you track back all the records of our Ex-Presidents and Governor's?

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2024, 02:39:36 PM »
I have come to realise that an average Nigerian is more knowledgeable than the political class. Not only that the average Nigerians have no time clamouring for power because they can survive the weather irrespective of whatever happens. They are up and doing with genuine intentions of making the best out of nothing. Little wonder Nigerians are always making waves wherever they find themselves in any part of the world.

I said this in one of my post on the other platform and I believe that is amongst one of the major reasons why the clamp on Crypto is getting more intensed. Have you noticed it that the youths no longer take interest in elections going by the last general elections. It is unlike the Nigeria youths that would sing praises of the politicians carrying their placards to hail them all about but this time nobody has that time again to do that and it looks like the youths are now fully empowered by themselves which made the political class curious and they discovered it to be crypto currency tradings and they decided to dive into it to frustrate themselves not us. They failed to stabilise the economic because they are bereft of ideas to do but rather they are busy fighting Crypto just to while away time while wrestling with themselves to control power and their epileptic economy.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██