follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Why do people panic and sell their bitcoin when it falls in value?  (Read 19108 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2168
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:16:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Why do people panic and sell their bitcoin when it falls in value?
« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2024, 11:31:10 PM »
That's the point, fear and panic are human nature, it's experience and knowledge that makes it all better. I won't deny that I had my share of fear and panic in the beginning. But after understanding, it went away on its own.

So never stop learning at every opportunity, the passage of time is also an opportunity for us to gain experience and knowledge so that we can be better in the future. Never hesitate for that.
Of course, it is realistic that everyone will experience it at first and nothing will suddenly be able to neutralize the panic, but over time, as you said, they will be able to properly manage what happened so that it doesn't happen again or already knows what will happen.

Agree, that learning all the time and continuing to hone yourself will provide motivation that can provide the ability to solve every problem that might occur at any time that we don't know the time for.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2024, 11:31:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #166 on: March 05, 2024, 07:52:00 AM »
Exactly right, I think the same thing, just many people want to become investors without understanding these common things and think that if they have learned how to invest they can become investors but in fact everything is completely wrong and it is better to know about it and do not get involved where you do not belong and look for other ways of income.
This is the most common reason why investors still miss the opportunity of making the maximum profit in holding Bitcoins. 😁 We should always learn from our mistakes if not then we will stay the same with no improvements.

Yes, we make mistakes and very often))) but without them it is impossible to understand cryptocurrency and start to earn on it, so there are a lot of bad reviews from those who do nothing but just try once to invest and not waiting for the right result loses money and then says that it is impossible to earn here.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #167 on: March 05, 2024, 08:50:52 AM »

Yes, we make mistakes and very often))) but without them it is impossible to understand cryptocurrency and start to earn on it, so there are a lot of bad reviews from those who do nothing but just try once to invest and not waiting for the right result loses money and then says that it is impossible to earn here.

Mistakes will always happen in our lives and especially in investors. Sometimes our analysis and predictions are wrong. it's humane. As I said before, the ability to control emotions is very necessary, such as fear and greed.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2024, 07:14:06 AM »

Mistakes will always happen in our lives and especially in investors. Sometimes our analysis and predictions are wrong. it's humane. As I said before, the ability to control emotions is very necessary, such as fear and greed.

You have to work it out and you have to have enough money to be able to invest it, I mean the money that you can even lose or that you may not profit from for a long time, but investing is about large capital and small capital is better to use for trading.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #169 on: March 06, 2024, 07:42:42 AM »

You have to work it out and you have to have enough money to be able to invest it, I mean the money that you can even lose or that you may not profit from for a long time, but investing is about large capital and small capital is better to use for trading.

Trading is good if we are experienced there. I only trade when I have fee time, and even then only spot trading. While uniting the market. I am not a big investor, so my capital is small, I increase my capital by participating in bounty campaigns.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #170 on: March 06, 2024, 09:11:36 AM »

Trading is good if we are experienced there. I only trade when I have fee time, and even then only spot trading. While uniting the market. I am not a big investor, so my capital is small, I increase my capital by participating in bounty campaigns.

Bounty campaigns are an interesting way to get rewards. It seems like you also trade frequently, you should focus more there. Not many people have good experience and analysis. I myself sometimes lose when trading, but I will learn from my mistakes.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1217
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:57:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2024, 09:31:40 AM »
The reality is that people don't just panic when the price of BTC drops. But it turns out panic selling also occurred when BTC touched ATH last night. In fact I saw a lot of panic in sending bitcoin transactions. I also caught transactions that used fees above $25k sats/vB, isn't that crazy?
I took a picture of it from Mempool last night.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2024, 09:31:40 AM »

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #172 on: March 06, 2024, 09:49:04 PM »
why do people panic and sell their coins throw some light on this topic and share your opinion

People panic and sell their Bitcoin when the price drops down. One reason for this that may be fearful of losing money and want their losses. On the other hand they are not prepared for volatility in  the market and don't have the emotional fortitude to ride out the ups and downs. In addition, most people may not have clear investment strategy and then sell out of panic or emotions.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2024, 07:31:00 AM »

You just earn money on the Internet without working somewhere in one place, I may be the same as you, I do have a job, but I also do everything else and thus earn so much, and about investing I think you understand that here you either have capital or you build it up, the main thing in time to stop and start withdrawing money.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2024, 10:51:50 AM »

You just earn money on the Internet without working somewhere in one place, I may be the same as you, I do have a job, but I also do everything else and thus earn so much, and about investing I think you understand that here you either have capital or you build it up, the main thing in time to stop and start withdrawing money.

You are right, investment is done at the right time. Where we know when is the right time to buy and when to sell. If we can do this accurately, we can be sure we will make a profit. yes, even though people say crypto is volatile, it can still be analyzed and predicted even though the accuracy cannot be 100%

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2024, 08:27:45 AM »

You are right, investment is done at the right time. Where we know when is the right time to buy and when to sell. If we can do this accurately, we can be sure we will make a profit. yes, even though people say crypto is volatile, it can still be analyzed and predicted even though the accuracy cannot be 100%

It is very difficult to analyze cryptocurrency projects 100%. I think it is unrealistic, it is unrealistic to analyze a normal business 100% because there may be many factors that can break the analysis and change the course of the price in a negative value and you can even lose money, it is important to know that you can not invest in only one place.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1304
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 06:25:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2024, 08:41:50 AM »
People panic and sell their Bitcoin when the price drops down. One reason for this that may be fearful of losing money and want their losses. On the other hand they are not prepared for volatility in  the market and don't have the emotional fortitude to ride out the ups and downs. In addition, most people may not have clear investment strategy and then sell out of panic or emotions.
I would say the reason for these sales is greed and cowardice to lose their assets. + People have little experience and don't know how to deal with these situations. I've always said it and I won't stop doing it.

- Watch the market from the outside (at first);
- Do not buy Bitcoin with all your funds;
- Define your goals.

P.S. This is what you should initially do. And afterwards, make purchases. Otherwise, you will be selling your assets (at a loss to yourself).  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 944
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:07:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2024, 03:12:53 PM »
People most oftentimes sells for fear of missing out, this will ultimately depends on the cryptocurrency we are dealing with, sometimes it more better to sell to hold and regain our asset value back by reinvestment all because we want to avoid long term loss, when the market is falling, we can choose to covert to usdt and later buy the dip again and hold, but when its an investment on a low valued cryptocurrency, we must sell at loss that the market may not rise again, Luna is a good example.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1827
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:03:31 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2024, 03:43:56 PM »
People most oftentimes sells for fear of missing out, this will ultimately depends on the cryptocurrency we are dealing with, sometimes it more better to sell to hold and regain our asset value back by reinvestment all because we want to avoid long term loss, when the market is falling, we can choose to covert to usdt and later buy the dip again and hold, but when its an investment on a low valued cryptocurrency, we must sell at loss that the market may not rise again, Luna is a good example.

Forget Luna, because that was a bad experience in the past. I also do the same thing when the market falls, before it really drops I will sell my assets and change them to USD or stablecoins. wait until the bottom and then buy coins that have the potential to rise and hold them.

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1611
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2024, 07:23:45 PM »

Crypto is volatile therefore prediction is not accurate but they are made by the people after analysing the past price. There is not a single person who has knowledge of future and who know the right and exact price after an hour.

If someone knows that which time is suitable for buying and selling and they are able to target the price then they will not be afraid of fluctuations but will safely buy during lower price and will sell their coin when the coin pumps a lot.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██