follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What Do You Look For in a Token?  (Read 571 times)

Offline Mega Mind

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:27:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Topic Starter 10 Posts
What Do You Look For in a Token?
« on: January 23, 2024, 12:10:13 PM »
As an active trader, you will agree with the fact that what should drive interest in any given token is utility, the nature of the token, team and plan.
 While I was about my research, I recently came across $AVA and it seem to have a thing different from other that could have been overlooked. I found out it's creating a decentralized, interconnected loyalty ecosystem.

What caught my eye is how AVA transforms the loyalty game. Token holders have the freedom to use AVA not only on the platform where they earned it but also on other platforms like Bitget that accept AVA.

Imagine using AVA for rewards and also as a payment alternative. It's like a two-in-one deal. And the governance aspect is pretty cool too. The AVA Foundation is all about making this experience seamless and cost-effective for partner projects.
What's the favourite thing about your best tokens?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What Do You Look For in a Token?
« on: January 23, 2024, 12:10:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16028
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:50:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: What Do You Look For in a Token?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 03:28:16 PM »
What you talk about involves fundamental analysis and focuses on tokenomics: ecosystem development and the token utility. Fundamental analysis helps you find truly valuable tokens to invest in and limit the risk of rug-pulling or project failure.

I also often follow news about fundamental analysis, the growth of crypto market has created many blockchain/crypto research groups and they really help the community have more reference information about each project, each token. I personally prefer working on token price charts, for me the story of supply and demand and price manipulation models are closer and easier to grasp than tokenomics. I love the story on price chart 😍
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 04:58:10 PM »
what I am looking for, is a short profit, where the token I buy must provide a profit and I can use it to look for other coins that have the same profit, it is too complicated to research where there is not much time for me who is busy with the household and children
By the way, can you provide details about what AVA you are explaining is? in the form of a possible link so that the data you provide is accurate,

Offline Joseph Lee

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 02:27:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Quick Poster Karma Search
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 06:17:58 PM »
As an active trader, you will agree with the fact that what should drive interest in any given token is utility, the nature of the token, team and plan.
 While I was about my research, I recently came across $AVA and it seem to have a thing different from other that could have been overlooked. I found out it's creating a decentralized, interconnected loyalty ecosystem.

What caught my eye is how AVA transforms the loyalty game. Token holders have the freedom to use AVA not only on the platform where they earned it but also on other platforms like Bitget that accept AVA.

Imagine using AVA for rewards and also as a payment alternative. It's like a two-in-one deal. And the governance aspect is pretty cool too. The AVA Foundation is all about making this experience seamless and cost-effective for partner projects.

One of the few Centralised enterprises that deemed it fit to switch to the decentralised scene. I also saw news of thier switch from BEP2 to ERC20 not too long ago on Twitter. Never knew how solid Ava Foundation was until I took out time to read up this week. While there are still some of my little concerns about the token's short term potential, it's no doubt a good one to hold long-term. The unique innovation behind $AVA token obviously makes the foundation stand out among competitors.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1178
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 10:24:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 08:15:12 PM »

What later happen to the price? It crashes just like other regular coins we have in the market. These coins are hype, some kind of special token lock up mechanism and then make people feel like it's going to be another everlasting coin but just take a look at what the price is saying today, it is now flat without hope, even the volume is low.

I don't have a favorite coin when it comes to altcoin because once the investors sell their coins, they are done for that time. They move to another coin for another pump that will give them what they really want in a project. As for me, what I want is what everyone also want, profits and if the coins gives me that, I will continue to be loyal to that coin for as long as it could last.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1043
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2024, 08:20:25 PM »
If I am only trading and I am not planning on holding it for the long term, then I do not look at anything major, I only look at the chart and how it is looking, that should be more than enough for me. However, if I am going to end up holding it for a long time, I look for everything, from whitepaper to their roadmap to what they have achieved so far within their plans to past history of the dev team, I look at everything. This is mainly because most of the tokens that are created end up being near zero because the dev team fails to do what they set out to do, and most projects fail not because of scam, but because they end up not doing anything good.

Offline Mega Mind

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2024, 08:25:45 PM »
What you talk about involves fundamental analysis and focuses on tokenomics: ecosystem development and the token utility. Fundamental analysis helps you find truly valuable tokens to invest in and limit the risk of rug-pulling or project failure.

I also often follow news about fundamental analysis, the growth of crypto market has created many blockchain/crypto research groups and they really help the community have more reference information about each project, each token. I personally prefer working on token price charts, for me the story of supply and demand and price manipulation models are closer and easier to grasp than tokenomics. I love the story on price chart 😍

Thanks for your response and insight. From your highlights, does it mean you make short moves on tokens and trade in short time frame instead of holding long on a certain coin? I'm an active trader too, what tools do you leverage for your strategies?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2024, 08:25:45 PM »

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1602
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 03:32:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 08:35:02 PM »
I can look for an old coin or token and also new ones that people are going for. I will try to buy them when their price is low, with the money that I can afford to lose. If their prices increase, I will not wait too long to sell them because I know if they fall, they can fall below the price that I bought them surprisingly. There is nothing I will see about those altcoins and tokens than to gambling with them before they will make me happy and later make me regret.

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 97
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2024, 08:37:42 PM »

One of the few Centralised enterprises that deemed it fit to switch to the decentralised scene. I also saw news of thier switch from BEP2 to ERC20 not too long ago on Twitter. Never knew how solid Ava Foundation was until I took out time to read up this week. While there are still some of my little concerns about the token's short term potential, it's no doubt a good one to hold long-term. The unique innovation behind $AVA token obviously makes the foundation stand out among competitors.

I looked at the project, and it's nice to see it's used as a payment option on various platforms, enabling their loyalty program participants to easily use AVA for partner goods and services. But I'll say you should choose your strategy wisely either for for both short term and long term following the coming bull market. If you want to have more insight, look at what traders on Bitget exchange where it is listed are saying as well
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Offline Maxicreed

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 05:43:12 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2024, 11:10:15 PM »

What later happen to the price? It crashes just like other regular coins we have in the market. These coins are hype, some kind of special token lock up mechanism and then make people feel like it's going to be another everlasting coin but just take a look at what the price is saying today, it is now flat without hope, even the volume is low.

I don't have a favorite coin when it comes to altcoin because once the investors sell their coins, they are done for that time. They move to another coin for another pump that will give them what they really want in a project. As for me, what I want is what everyone also want, profits and if the coins gives me that, I will continue to be loyal to that coin for as long as it could last.
Not having a favorite coin is the right call cos we are all in the market for the profit but being too quick to discredit AVA could be a wrong call. Besides having more than 60% of its total supply in circulation, it's price chart from 24hrs TF shows the price peaked at 0.58 and currently at 0.56 which is not bad imho considering the current market sentiment and we could be seeing a surge in few hours cos Bitget is also billed to list it few hours from now.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1185
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:24:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2024, 11:22:37 PM »

Yeah, I agree with you, @OP. Before selecting any token to invest in, I usually look at the utility features of the coin or token, and if there is no information like that on the project's white paper, I go over to their social channel to ask those important questions.

Although, even after checking those things, that doesn't also guarantee the success of the project, as long as it's an altcoin that has the common nature of pump and dump, it's wise to trade with caution and only invest what will not render you bankrupt if the project doesn't become as successful as you think.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2024, 11:44:50 PM »

When talking about trading, yes, taking tokens might indeed be one of the things that is quite interesting to trade. Is AVA that interesting? But of course it also has risks. Moreover, we know that trading is something that always carries high risk.

However, it is important to analyze the token in order to minimize the risks involved. because tokens with a relatively low market cap can really make us get high profits but also at the same time have very high risks.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2168
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 01:24:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2024, 08:51:30 AM »
When talking about trading, yes, taking tokens might indeed be one of the things that is quite interesting to trade. Is AVA that interesting? But of course it also has risks. Moreover, we know that trading is something that always carries high risk.

However, it is important to analyze the token in order to minimize the risks involved. because tokens with a relatively low market cap can really make us get high profits but also at the same time have very high risks.
If you don't try small things first, you certainly won't know where the difficulties lie and how to overcome them. Everyone knows that trading is something that carries high risks, but behind that, it always gives very positive results. So for anyone with a high risk, you will get results commensurate with the risk you take.I agree with you, friend. Everyone must also be willing to carry out an analysis before doing it, because that way it will reduce the risks that will be obtained.

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 50 Posts Search
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2024, 09:01:10 AM »

Your assertion is true to some extent however low cap gem with a good utility, functionalities and roadmap can easily find their way to the top of the ladder hence the reason why DYOR is very important. Similarly finding out about the project team and their vision for the project can help you decide to hodl or hold short term. But looking at how AVA aim to change the narrative by incentivizing users via the loyalty program and also redefining the payment and financial landscape, am optimistic holding long term might be worth it but of course it is not a financial advise. Am also eager to see the outcome of the listing today on Bitget coz it seems the token hasn't gotten the needed exposure all this while.

Offline Mega Mind

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2024, 10:16:58 AM »
what I am looking for, is a short profit, where the token I buy must provide a profit and I can use it to look for other coins that have the same profit, it is too complicated to research where there is not much time for me who is busy with the household and children
By the way, can you provide details about what AVA you are explaining is? in the form of a possible link so that the data you provide is accurate,

This was the first place I saw the token mentioned; https://www.bitget.com/support/articles/12560603803905

And this is the project's website; https://www.avafoundation.org/

You may also look it up on Coinmarketcap.

Let me know what you think as well.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG