follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: "Make it Count", Another year of Messi being a Crypto Face.  (Read 964 times)

Offline nonstopspider

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 05:12:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Search Topic Starter
"Make it Count", Another year of Messi being a Crypto Face.
« on: January 25, 2024, 08:19:26 PM »
"Make it Count" marks another year of Messi being a Crypto Face, showcasing a short film collaboration between Messi and Bitget Exchange that highlights their strong two-year partnership. During this period, the exchange entered the Top 5 in trading volume, while Messi, The Goat, secured his first World Cup victory. This two-year bond reflects growth on both sides and illustrates the increasing presence of crypto in the broader community.

The Messi partnership not only garnered interest but also served as a bridge, particularly in Latin America where crypto is viewed as an escape from inflation rates, echoing Messi's connection to Argentina. Such partnerships with influential personalities play a crucial role in introducing crypto to those who may have limited knowledge about it. What are your thoughts on these crypto bonds in general?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

"Make it Count", Another year of Messi being a Crypto Face.
« on: January 25, 2024, 08:19:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 98
  • Last Active: Today at 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: "Make it Count", Another year of Messi being a Crypto Face.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 09:59:46 PM »

These kind of association between a celebrity and a Cryptocurrency company is simply to drive visibility, which is not bad at all. The same applies with any other brand out there. Often, brands may choose to sponsor football clubs or major football events. By collaborating with football teams, these companies gain visibility and promote their brand within the football community. For example, a popular cryptocurrency exchange may choose to sponsor a football club's jerseys or stadium, displaying their logo prominently during matches. I am yet to see the video though, but if Messi, the GOAT is openly talking about the exchange, then he must have a level of trust for them to give such level of exposure.
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: Today at 11:07:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 01:06:17 PM »
"Make it Count" marks another year of Messi being a Crypto Face, showcasing a short film collaboration between Messi and Bitget Exchange that highlights their strong two-year partnership. During this period, the exchange entered the Top 5 in trading volume, while Messi, The Goat, secured his first World Cup victory. This two-year bond reflects growth on both sides and illustrates the increasing presence of crypto in the broader community.

The Messi partnership not only garnered interest but also served as a bridge, particularly in Latin America where crypto is viewed as an escape from inflation rates, echoing Messi's connection to Argentina. Such partnerships with influential personalities play a crucial role in introducing crypto to those who may have limited knowledge about it. What are your thoughts on these crypto bonds in general?
I watched the Short movie and I was amazed by the collab and shared values between the exchange and footballing icon Messi.. it's really amazing.

Online joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1717
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:29:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 04:25:01 PM »
What are your thoughts on these crypto bonds in general?
Do you mean the relationship between Messi/Ronaldo with a crypto business? It will always be tricky since some brands that provide sponsors can turn out to be scams or go bankrupt due to terrible management (or they plan to rug pull) like FTX. I'd rather ignore their marketing since even famous people can't guarantee great due diligence at all. I still remember a new exchange with little to no volume managed to snatch an ad spot on La Liga, then went bankrupt a few months later. Their reasoning is that they failed to secure good funding to sustain their operation, which can be seen as long as somebody takes a look at their exchange volumes. How they managed to do it is unknown, but it is clear that the person in charge doesn't do the minimum research at all.

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 98
  • Last Active: Today at 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 06:19:51 PM »
What are your thoughts on these crypto bonds in general?
Do you mean the relationship between Messi/Ronaldo with a crypto business? It will always be tricky since some brands that provide sponsors can turn out to be scams or go bankrupt due to terrible management (or they plan to rug pull) like FTX. I'd rather ignore their marketing since even famous people can't guarantee great due diligence at all. I still remember a new exchange with little to no volume managed to snatch an ad spot on La Liga, then went bankrupt a few months later. Their reasoning is that they failed to secure good funding to sustain their operation, which can be seen as long as somebody takes a look at their exchange volumes. How they managed to do it is unknown, but it is clear that the person in charge doesn't do the minimum research at all.

You got it but I think Messi and Bitget Partnership is different. Before I saw the short movie, I've read a lot about how strict Messi is in accepting collaboration or partnership deals. Sure as a GOAT, he receives countless promotional offers year in and out. So following the his deal with Bitget, and 2023 made it their second year, I came to realize that Messi accepted to be Bitget brand ambassador after due consultation and research seeing how Bitget  far the exchange had come like himself, through consistency and perseverance the exchange from being unknown in it's inception in 2018 to the world's largest crypto copy trading platform and top 5 crypto derivatives exchange by trading volume in 2023.
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG