follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you still believe in old coins?  (Read 22606 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2490
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:34:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Do you still believe in old coins?
« Reply #300 on: April 21, 2024, 03:21:03 AM »
Actually, many old coins still survive today and we can use them as a medium for investment or direct trading. Old coins that still exist have better potential than new coins that don't have good fundamentals.
agree with you, old coins that still survive prove that these coins really have a good project so they are still able to survive today. Old coins also have a large community like bitcoin and ethereum, when compared with new coins that are not yet clear, we should choose old coins
However, in reality, sometimes old coins like this are often forgotten, and they prefer new coins that are currently hype, especially since these new coins have experienced high increases. 
Usually people who often get fomo like this are crypto traders or crypto investors who are still beginners, but old players certainly already understand this.
However, we must continue to take advantage of the situation to continue to take the best possible advantage.
Good traders are those who can buy before the hype with research and analysis that is close to accurate. They will benefit from the new coins, but they need research that really focuses on new coins, I don't have time to do that, that's why I prefer to invest in old coins

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #300 on: April 21, 2024, 03:21:03 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 781
  • Last Active: Today at 06:38:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #301 on: April 21, 2024, 06:51:52 AM »
          -  Eth, Doge, bnb, Ada, Vet, Nem, Qtum, and Waves are just some of the old coins that, if we look at their daily volumes, we can't say are bad because the large amounts are, honestly speaking. That's why the only problem with others is that there is no new development happening in the market; it seems like typical trading is happening.

Unlike what is happening with Ethereum, BnB, we can say that there are really gimmicks or marketing strategies that are happening in the crypto market, which is why most community investors flock to it.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1069
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2024, 01:47:56 PM »

I still spend most of my assets on quality old projects like Ethereum, EOS, IOTA, NEO, TRON. I still assume they have x100 potential in this bullrun.

Do you own old coins? Do you still believe in their future?
I have leave my EOS and IOTA holdings but yeah Ethereum and Neo that I still kept holding till now but also Bitcoin is my priority above all those coins , and indeed that old coins is still profitable but as long as we are investing in strong old coins and not those who have been known as shitcoins.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1112
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:35:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2024, 03:29:55 PM »

I still spend most of my assets on quality old projects like Ethereum, EOS, IOTA, NEO, TRON. I still assume they have x100 potential in this bullrun.

I have leave my EOS and IOTA holdings but yeah Ethereum and Neo that I still kept holding till now but also Bitcoin is my priority above all those coins , and indeed that old coins is still profitable but as long as we are investing in strong old coins and not those who have been known as shitcoins.

I believe on new coins due to change of buyers thinking and trend change. In past traders was loving to trade low risk coins having potential in long term and now traders love to take risk and new coins are generally more volatile than old coins. Secondly If we see the growth and new update of projects then it is clear that new project have strong community and regular updates. I love only Ethereum and Tron old coins which is backbone of altcoins. Our main goal is to make profit regardless of which coin we are investing.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1067
  • Last Active: Today at 07:01:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #304 on: April 21, 2024, 04:53:25 PM »
          -  Eth, Doge, bnb, Ada, Vet, Nem, Qtum, and Waves are just some of the old coins that, if we look at their daily volumes, we can't say are bad because the large amounts are, honestly speaking. That's why the only problem with others is that there is no new development happening in the market; it seems like typical trading is happening.

Unlike what is happening with Ethereum, BnB, we can say that there are really gimmicks or marketing strategies that are happening in the crypto market, which is why most community investors flock to it.
I remember a lot of them and yes, they're not bad at all in terms of volume but they're almost forgotten and they're able to overtaken by the newest projects. In terms of the market choice, it's all about what makes the sound noisier and how they're able to maintain that noise and as for those other projects that you've mentioned that have been quite old and no longer popular but still getting a good volume, it's probably because of their good community that keeps it.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2350
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:20:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #305 on: April 21, 2024, 11:54:04 PM »
~
Good traders are those who can buy before the hype with research and analysis that is close to accurate. They will benefit from the new coins, but they need research that really focuses on new coins, I don't have time to do that, that's why I prefer to invest in old coins
Yes, it's true that if we can, we can buy coins before the hype, and when the hype is over, we will get a profit from our trading. Therefore, it is very important for us to have a community in cryptocurrency trading, because with the community we can get information about potential coins for us to trade. And then we can do further analysis for these coins, whether we want to buy them or not.

Online BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1531
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 11:58:08 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #306 on: April 22, 2024, 12:11:28 AM »
Yes, it's true that if we can, we can buy coins before the hype, and when the hype is over, we will get a profit from our trading. Therefore, it is very important for us to have a community in cryptocurrency trading, because with the community we can get information about potential coins for us to trade. And then we can do further analysis for these coins, whether we want to buy them or not.

That's not that easy to find potential coins if you hear a coin just from the community some of them just promoting a coin you must DYOR always.
Old coins that are not so well-known are now dying slowly but not all maybe this is not the time to see these old altcoins to perform well before the block halving.
Since these days is not altcoin season yet maybe next year we will see these other coins will perform well during altcoin season. 

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #306 on: April 22, 2024, 12:11:28 AM »

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1911
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #307 on: April 22, 2024, 11:23:33 AM »

That's not that easy to find potential coins if you hear a coin just from the community some of them just promoting a coin you must DYOR always.
Old coins that are not so well-known are now dying slowly but not all maybe this is not the time to see these old altcoins to perform well before the block halving.
Since these days is not altcoin season yet maybe next year we will see these other coins will perform well during altcoin season.
Yes, old coins that have no potential and popularity will slowly die, but old coins that have been in the top 20 coins are still around today. We can invest in old coins, if we want bigger profits we can invest in new coins, but we know the risk of new coins is greater

Online BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #308 on: April 22, 2024, 11:00:11 PM »
Yes, old coins that have no potential and popularity will slowly die, but old coins that have been in the top 20 coins are still around today. We can invest in old coins, if we want bigger profits we can invest in new coins, but we know the risk of new coins is greater

Take note of top 20 coins on coinmarketcap/coingecko but not all of them are good like meme tokens like Shiba inu its just hype right now but it is not a good investment for the long term it can die in the future because it does not actually have any use unless developers develop a project that can use these token that can burn tokens once you use this token on that project.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Blaze

• Activity: 313
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:41:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #309 on: April 23, 2024, 07:48:35 AM »
Take note of top 20 coins on coinmarketcap/coingecko but not all of them are good like meme tokens like Shiba inu its just hype right now but it is not a good investment for the long term it can die in the future because it does not actually have any use unless developers develop a project that can use these token that can burn tokens once you use this token on that project.
Exploring the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap or coingecko is too much in my opinion. It's best for safer trading to lock up the top 10 coins and keep them safe because I really believe these top 10 coins have a chance of becoming very expensive someday. Because basically they succeeded in being in the top 10, meaning they have a lot of supporters, so this makes me believe that the project they are developing is very good and of interest to many people.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2063
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #310 on: April 23, 2024, 11:41:41 AM »

Well, I don't own a single coin or token of any old project, but that does not mean that I no longer believe in them, I actually do believe in them that they will well in the bull run, but then, I will still prefer to invest in new projects.

If you take a look at the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap, you will discover that 90 percent of the projects listed in the top 100 on coinmarketcap are new projects from maybe 1, 2, 3 to 4 years ago, all other old projects like as from 6 to 7, 8, 9 to 10 years ago have all faded away and lost in the top 200 and beyond, this simply means that, they have had their time, and right now, they are indeed, being replaced buy much more better and newer technologies, this is specially with projects that their founders no longer give that much attention to like they did in the past years when the project was still as much newer.

So, for me, I will prefer to invest in new projects, we have alot of new project from 1 to 2 to 3 years ago that haven't seen any bull run yet, and they have good products to their name, example is CHAINGE (XCHNG), Research this project and you will understand perfectly what I mean.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1111
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 09:10:16 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #311 on: April 23, 2024, 11:55:44 AM »

If a coin is old and they are not even sitting above top 20, I don't get bother about that so long they have a working product, they can achieve anything they want to become with time and consistency. It doesn't have to be the way other coins are hype without having anything to show as working. If a coin is project is good, people will come for it.

If you look at Solana journey, they were at the top 10 before they fell off due to their mistakes with FTX but they were able to make a come back due to their hard working nature and the fees that are cheap on their blockchain.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1222
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:04:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #312 on: April 23, 2024, 03:41:20 PM »
Exploring the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap or coingecko is too much in my opinion. It's best for safer trading to lock up the top 10 coins and keep them safe because I really believe these top 10 coins have a chance of becoming very expensive someday. Because basically they succeeded in being in the top 10, meaning they have a lot of supporters, so this makes me believe that the project they are developing is very good and of interest to many people.
The top 10 coins or 20 coins in the market are popular enough that they have billions of marketcaps in the crypto world. so they must be trusted because huge amount of investors have already invested here. coins that have investors are less likely to be scammed. Although we have also seen top coins like LUNA, UST crash. Investment means risk, so you have to accept this risk for investment.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1911
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:01 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #313 on: April 23, 2024, 05:33:54 PM »
The top 10 coins or 20 coins in the market are popular enough that they have billions of marketcaps in the crypto world. so they must be trusted because huge amount of investors have already invested here. coins that have investors are less likely to be scammed. Although we have also seen top coins like LUNA, UST crash. Investment means risk, so you have to accept this risk for investment.
LUNA was a bad experience for investors who invested in top coins in the past. Many were disappointed at that time. but in my opinion the chance of losing on old coins is smaller than on new coins, so we don't need to be afraid of investing in old coins because old coins are more popular and many investors hold them, new coins are prone to fraud.

Online BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #314 on: April 23, 2024, 10:08:39 PM »

Yes due to popularity and big investors but the problem is how you are sure that these few coins are not controlled by whales like toncoin and ripple are still under this which has no improvement since before they always had issues with the SEC that I think is manipulated to keep the price low and then good news will happen that will push the price high.

Pretty hard to know which one is good to invest but for now, diversification is very important if you fail to one of the coins you choose and you are lucky to other coins then you have a 50/50 to make a profit but if you only select one coin to hold for a long time except for major coin you might get negative profit.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████