follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Banking frustrating systems contributing to lot of financial losses  (Read 1136 times)

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Re: Banking frustrating systems contributing to lot of financial losses
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2024, 08:07:13 PM »
I personally don't like banks, inflation is one of the reasons why and of course centralization. Though not of a big deal but they only have lowest interest rate compared to those that offers online or even crypto but if ever I am gonna be considering having an account it will just be intended for my emergency funds, I am not gonna save money from there but instead invest on inflation proof assets that banking system cannot offer. Inflation is high in my country and financial losses is inevitable.

I apologize, I may have misunderstood your answer, but banks as such do not create inflation. Banks sell money for money :)
Inflation is a higher level process. And Banks can only use this situation to enrich themselves.

On the one hand I don't like centralized banks in some part either.
But on the other hand (this is my personal opinion, and exclusively from my point of view and from the point of view of my needs) - banking services, at least in my country, are very convenient for me.

From ordinary life - there are a huge number of convenient and EXTREMELY convenient services provided by banks, for example:
- online payment of utilities. I pay in 5 minutes, utility bills for myself, my father and mother-in-law. From my cell phone, without any fees.
- convenient installment programs for buying goods. 0% commission, and the payment can be divided from 6 to 24 monthly installments, in equal installments.
- "Short" interest-free loans. up to 55 days, amount up to UAH 200,000 or approximately $5,000. You can pay for any purchase within this amount, and then within 55 days return the money to your card account without paying a penny of commissions.
- When you pay with the card - from all purchases (for their own funds) accrued cashback. from 0.5% to 10%, this does not take into account bonus and discount programs in retail chains.

If we talk about business conditions - I have business with partners in the EU. Every month I get a monthly profit. I opened accounts in hryvnia, dollar, euro for free. Transactions are free. Withdrawal from a business card to my "physical person" card - no interest. Foreign exchange earnings - I can also, online, even from my cell phone, sell on the interbank exchange, and within 1-3 minutes receive crediting.
Tax accounting - in the banking system there is a realization of basic accounting and tax accounting. In the reporting period - I receive notifications, the system itself calculates tax amounts based on the receipts of funds for the month, will form tax payments, which I just have to sign and send for payment. This is also done online, and can also be done from a cell phone.
As the owner of Visa Platinum, I am provided with many more useful and convenient services. Also free of charge.

So, from the consumer's point of view - the banking sector provides me with many useful and convenient services, requiring only one thing in return - to spend my money through the bank :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2024, 08:07:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2024, 03:44:08 PM »
The stress and conditions in saving monies in the banks has also erupted situations of how some persons misplaces their funds or allocating them to thefts.

My aunty who died last week left no trace to her funds. Just few days ago after she was layed to rest it was discovered that she had been burying her funds undergrounds, just luckily so kids who were digging the ground during their childish playing around dug out $500 in a spot and calling on the attention of the elderly one then they began excavating the grounds within and were able to discover over $4,000 dollars from different spots. Who knows if there are others yet to be under the ground?

Yes we know she was trying to stay off from the banking stressing with the inconvenience of their terms and conditions of regulating and denying you the access to your funds.

There in my country the bank can frustrates the citizens especially the average citizens with their banking structures, sometimes you will go to the bank to make some withdrawal and you will be told that there is no money to give you but when you goes to deposit them will make it snappy for you.

At some points you will have to stay in the queue for over 2-4 hours before attending to you sometimes you will be demanded to bring some personal documents that is not so easy to get and only until you provides it is when they would let you have your money and they don't care how emergency or urgent you are in need of It.

Sometimes people goes to borrow money elsewhere just because they banks refuses to let them have access to their money saved there in the bank.

The caused of this banking issues which has aspired many to have their money saved at home or elsewhere aside the banks has also attracted thefts invading peoples privacies and points at where the monies are hidden.
Lost of people have also lost their lives on the process of trying to let the thefts succeeds in making away with their funds.

If the banking system was so friendly to the people there would surely be limitations of funds misplacements the funds thefts.

Accept my heartfelt condolences.

Truly, the banking system can be so frustrating at times that sometimes we just hope for a better way of saving money. My experience with the banking service was such that I was embarrassed lately because of the bank network. I went to a restaurant to eat with the hope of making a transfer to the vendor after eating. After eating I tried to make the transfer yet it wasn't going through. I tried and tried and so, I told the vendor to give me her account details so that I could try again later. I said this because she knows me too well but to my greatest surprise, she declined and instead told me to keep my phone and that whenever I have the money I should come to take my phone. I left my phone with her. Before then, I was expecting a call from a business partner. When I went back to collect the phone an hour later, my business partner had called severally and when he couldn't hear from me he gave the business out to another person. I just lost some bucks.

Online Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1423
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:43:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2024, 03:50:30 PM »
Condolences to your aunty, I'm so sorry to hear that.

It is a hassle when your bank is like that. I think I would also be lessening the journey to the bank if that's the case. I think if you were to bank right now, mostly it's probably online banking right? So less hassle. I hope you recognize that if you were to use banks.

You should secure it in a great way if you ever do that as well. Thefts are bound to happen if you are known to have money and live in a dangerous neighborhood.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline abhiseshakana

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1216
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 12:05:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2024, 04:34:48 PM »
Yes. Centralization will only benefit the rich.
Wait...Aren't banks created for that? make rich people richer :)

Just like you, I don't like banks, but I still need a bank account
The bank is only a bridge I use to process transactions changing fiat currency into crypto assets or vice versa (on-ramp). No more than that
Even though many people know that banks are one of the causes of the widening gap between the rich and the poor, the level of human dependence on the banking system is very high. Along with competition in this sector, each bank has a marketing strategy, especially with the onslaught of crypto, banks are more aggressive in carrying out promotions and innovations to attract new customers and maintain their dominance in the world monetary and financial system.
Maybe for some older generations, the banking system is complicated and complex. but for generations X, Y, Z the current banking system is relatively safe and simple.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 04:37:39 PM by abhiseshakana »

Offline koang

• Activity: 578
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2024, 06:17:16 PM »
Yes. Centralization will only benefit the rich.
Wait...Aren't banks created for that? make rich people richer :)

Just like you, I don't like banks, but I still need a bank account
The bank is only a bridge I use to process transactions changing fiat currency into crypto assets or vice versa (on-ramp). No more than that
Even though many people know that banks are one of the causes of the widening gap between the rich and the poor, the level of human dependence on the banking system is very high. Along with competition in this sector, each bank has a marketing strategy, especially with the onslaught of crypto, banks are more aggressive in carrying out promotions and innovations to attract new customers and maintain their dominance in the world monetary and financial system.
Maybe for some older generations, the banking system is complicated and complex. but for generations X, Y, Z the current banking system is relatively safe and simple.

Yeah I know, It’s not all bad and I also won't be switching back to a landline or not carrying a cell phone :)
But I don't want to go back to something that many say is fully trusted, completely controlled, and gives power back to the banks who have our best interests in mind
My money is my money and is completely controlled by me.

Online Findingnemo

• Activity: 805
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:41:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2024, 07:55:25 PM »
Banks doesn't really inconvenient these days or atleast where I am living, I can do everything online even you can use ATMs to deposits and withdrawals if you are in need of physical cash at any bank's ATM. So the country where you reside didn't cope up with the evolution of the system.

I knew old people doesn't give their money to anyone but they are smart enough to store them in the form of gold than burying under sand, who knows how much money turned into fertilizers.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Banks doesn't really inconvenient these days or atleast where I am living, I can do everything online even you can use ATMs to deposits and withdrawals if you are in need of physical cash at any bank's ATM. So the country where you reside didn't cope up with the evolution of the system.

I knew old people doesn't give their money to anyone but they are smart enough to store them in the form of gold than burying under sand, who knows how much money turned into fertilizers.

As it turns out, which was also a bit of an "eye-opener" for me, it is true that in some countries the banking system is extremely "anti-human". At first I could not understand why people have so many claims and even hatred towards banks, when in my country it is a very convenient and comfortable service for people. I almost do not use cash - because card payments are more convenient and EFFICIENT. Payment by card implies a large set of additional services - from discounts to refunds, very comfortable installment payments, and much more. But it turned out that this is not the case in all countries.... It is very unfortunate that not all over the world convenient and comfortable banking services are available

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

I personally don't like banks, inflation is one of the reasons why and of course centralization. Though not of a big deal but they only have lowest interest rate compared to those that offers online or even crypto but if ever I am gonna be considering having an account it will just be intended for my emergency funds, I am not gonna save money from there but instead invest on inflation proof assets that banking system cannot offer. Inflation is high in my country and financial losses is inevitable.

And I'm sorry, but that's a very controversial assumption. Can you give arguments and explanations how banks create INFLATION, in the public financial system ?

It is the description of the inflationary process itself that is of interest, please describe it - if not difficult !

PS Very often we take the "most popular" theories and explain everything with them. But very often the reality is different. And often it is very unpleasant, so it is "more convenient" to use "commonly accepted answers" :).

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG