follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: News about crypto had been planned before  (Read 4258 times)

Offline ayatoslaw

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 10:52:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: News about crypto had been planned before
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2019, 03:18:03 AM »
I've started to believe that news doesn't affect the market as much as we believe. For example while Bitcoin was between $3k and $4k there was lots of bad news that didn't move the market such as Cryptopia hack (-2%) and VanEck Bitcoin ETF cancelled (-0.67%) as well as good news such as VanEck Bitcoin ETF re-submitted but the price didn't move (-0.67%). Whereas now Tether dropped to 95 cents but BTC price also dumped a notable 5%, but do you remember on October 15th last year when Bitcoin gained 5% as Tether dumped to around 90 cents? If you remember this was when many people were bullish (even though technically we were actually bearish). I think it goes to show there are times when the market reacts more to news events and less, depending on whether the market looks stable, bullish or bearish.
yes, I also noticed a number of things that you mentioned, like cryptopia hit by hacker attacks and there was no effect on the btc price,
if I personally also argue, that news is made to move opinion only and has been planned in accordance with the analysis technique on a chart,
but all return to the market, whether it will affect or not.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2019, 03:18:03 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1453
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:53:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2024, 04:47:38 PM »
is there anyone who has ever asked questions about the news that always appears when the market is on and needs good or bad news?
if I always ask, is it true that the news about crypto that came up was planned before it.
because I am sure the news that appears is not original, but it needs a good moment to have an effect, that's why I think about this,
What is your opinion?
News can be manipulated in any way possible especially if whales or funded by institutions either a shilling news or that does cause fear for average investors. I am not that sure about this but based on my understanding and observation  news sometimes a basis for some other investors and no doubt about that since most of us do the same way. Bad news about crypto may trigger potential investors to be hesitant and will result in losing the interest because of FUD.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 837
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 09:46:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2024, 04:51:29 PM »
Every news that goes out into the public already has its motive. The good the bad which is always the outcome goes for a purpose either to shake the market down or to build it up. The players of these rumours and fake news always have a motive for doing such and as a matter of fact, they are good at trading so could easily raise one fomo and watch as  the masses reacts to the price of the community
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1135
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:45:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2024, 11:05:15 PM »
I don't think so, because nobody knows when the good or the bad news would come and all are just guess work. If is was a planned news then people wouldn't loss trading and invest. And people would like short term investment more long term investment because you would have to plan it very well hit the trade at the right time and make your profit and closed trade. But people loss because the market is unpredictable. Cryptocurrency news is not planned.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 699
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:36:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2024, 10:10:22 AM »
I don't think so, because nobody knows when the good or the bad news would come and all are just guess work. If is was a planned news then people wouldn't loss trading and invest. And people would like short term investment more long term investment because you would have to plan it very well hit the trade at the right time and make your profit and closed trade. But people loss because the market is unpredictable. Cryptocurrency news is not planned.
Not everyone likes short-term investments because there are still many people who understand cryptocurrency price movements, they choose to hold assets for a very long time, especially when they decide to invest in coins that have a very limited supply such as Bitcoin, many will do that. because they know that the price of Bitcoin could potentially rise very expensively when it becomes increasingly difficult to get Bitcoin.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 719
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:29:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2024, 01:44:40 PM »
is there anyone who has ever asked questions about the news that always appears when the market is on and needs good or bad news?
if I always ask, is it true that the news about crypto that came up was planned before it.
because I am sure the news that appears is not original, but it needs a good moment to have an effect, that's why I think about this,
What is your opinion?
When the price of Bitcoin is in the consolidation stage, there will be major news regarding crypto that will have a significant impact on the price, as I observed when trading. This is usually referred to as manipulation since it can generate impulsive price movements. Honestly, even when there is no major news concerning cryptocurrency, manipulation persists. Because news may have a significant impact on the price of cryptocurrency, even if it is not directly connected. If you're familiar with forex, you'll understand what I mean.

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 09:21:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2024, 12:11:11 PM »
As they say: buy rumors, sell facts. It often happens that there are some positive rumors about the growth of some cryptocurrency. And the price is really rising. But when these rumors are actually confirmed, the price stops or may even correct. This happened when there were rumors about the decision on a Bitcoin ETF, it was growing well then, and when this news officially came out, Bitcoin corrected well. Therefore, news often influences the market before it is released.
I trade at FXOpen

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2024, 12:11:11 PM »

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 09:21:33 AM
    • View Profile

50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2024, 01:55:27 PM »
sometimes I think like that, every time news appears, it's always when BTC is on fire, and that makes the BTC value go down,
Either this is a whale strategy to panic new holders, or whatever and they are taking it back

Or maybe they are deliberately creating panic so that some people exit the market by selling their bitcoins when the price starts to decline. And then these same whales, at a more favorable price, begin to buy Bitcoin when it falls, thus influencing the price increase and subsequently making good money?
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2024, 02:12:55 PM »
What is your opinion?

Well, in most cases crypto news is planned in advance. It's really tough to say for sure but in some cases, here are few factors to consider * planned events : announcement, roadmap updates and product launches can be planned in advance, investors getting headlines and media outlets *Market manipulation:most people might podcasts false or exaggerating news to manipulate the price and quick buck. *Coordinate media coverage: major news outlets might be published about certain story of coin in the same day , which will look like a big happening.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2362
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:48:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2024, 04:07:23 PM »
What is your opinion?
Only big people or big groups can do this, and I agree with you but this doesn't always happen. There is indeed news about crypto being planned, but there is also something original. 
But actually in this cryptocurrency there are lots of games, whoever is good at playing here will find it easy to make a profit.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:38:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2024, 04:59:55 PM »
As someone who works in content world, we do usually get everything ready beforehand if its not an unexpected thing. Some news are things that you can't know beforehand, like someone says something silly, or some president says something about it, those are all fresh news and not written before hand. However, I do believe that there are ups and downs all written beforehand, and we just change some stuff here and there. Doesn't mean that I do that, because usually my job is not that, but I do see others who does that all the time, if I worked in that department, like writing stuff in that topic, I assume I would have done it too.

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 474
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:35:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2024, 08:23:29 PM »
Speculations on websites are those that appear outside the development of the project and mostly miss the value and become completely insignificant. Community pumping is used by newspapers to change and expand the interest of a buyer or seller in favor of popularity.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG