follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Libra Will Push Ahead Despite Trial on US Innovation, Says Congressman  (Read 18465 times)

Offline Shahinaz

• Activity: 852
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 04:11:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
After a recent congressional hearing, Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-NC) said that despite the current regulatory backlash Libra faces, the digital currency proposed by Facebook will likely launch. The Congressman also said he didn’t think it was right for Facebook to be undergoing the level of scrutiny it has encountered at such an early stage of the project.

McHenry gave his comments after the six-hour Congressional hearing about Libra held yesterday. According to a report by Yahoo Finance, the Congressman said he couldn’t say when the digital currency would launch but he was confident that it would do eventually.

Libra Challenging the Status Quo
He went on to say that he was open to ideas that both conform to existing regulatory standards and challenge them:

“I’m especially open to ideas if they conform with our existing regulatory regime here in the United States. I’m open to innovations that mean that we have to correct our regulation.”

Do you think Libra will launch by next summer — or at all?
full article at: https://beincrypto.com/libra-will-push-ahead-despite-trial-on-us-innovation-says-congressman/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Olleridau

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 18, 2020, 07:31:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Re: Libra Will Push Ahead Despite Trial on US Innovation, Says Congressman
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 08:20:04 PM »
spam site em blocked is huge and most notorious Deep Web Market there is right now. Being this famous has it's consequences nonstop Ddos attacks causes essential spam site em blocked URL to be down, and alternative mirror as well. That lead that spam site em blocked need to make more and more URL and tor mirror and links. And the problem is that there are not much ways users can find a right spam site em blocked links.
That's why spam site em blocked decided to create a special site where their users can at any time discover active URLs and onion mirrors, for quick enter to spam site em blocked. Here it is httр://spam site em-url.cоm be sure to use whenever you you wish to login to darknet market spam site em blocked.

Offline bitcointokenbtct

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Last Active: February 17, 2020, 03:51:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 01:13:46 AM »
After a recent congressional hearing, Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-NC) said that despite the current regulatory backlash Libra faces, the digital currency proposed by Facebook will likely launch. The Congressman also said he didn’t think it was right for Facebook to be undergoing the level of scrutiny it has encountered at such an early stage of the project.

McHenry gave his comments after the six-hour Congressional hearing about Libra held yesterday. According to a report by Yahoo Finance, the Congressman said he couldn’t say when the digital currency would launch but he was confident that it would do eventually.

Libra Challenging the Status Quo
He went on to say that he was open to ideas that both conform to existing regulatory standards and challenge them:

“I’m especially open to ideas if they conform with our existing regulatory regime here in the United States. I’m open to innovations that mean that we have to correct our regulation.”

It will be interesting to see Libra push forward and what they bring to the table, to be honest we should all be excited if they bring more mass adoption and attention to crypto, of course they are not the main solution, BTC really is.

Offline Uina

• Activity: 148
  • Last Active: March 14, 2020, 04:17:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 12:22:37 AM »
Finally.
I have high hopes for this project considering it is Facebook related and knowing Facebook who conquered the social media world, I'm positive that this will bring cryptocurrency to something wonderful. I really believe that what lacks blockchain is the right promotions so I am thinking with Facebook having at least one cryptocurrency put to good use, people will eventually know more about cryptocurrency and will be able to see how useful it is in this fast paced world.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 02:17:51 AM »
the digital currency proposed by Facebook will likely launch.
Good, good if you already have plans to launch because I'm sure LIBRA can't wait to jump into the cryptocurency trade, which always bears fruit all the time.

But the question?
Is the LIBRA familiar with regulations from around the world for digital currencies?
Because many in various countries that this LIBRA (planned) will be blocked.
retire and rest in peace

Offline endlasuresh

• Activity: 143
  • Last Active: January 04, 2021, 04:07:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2020, 06:52:42 AM »
There are some countries that will adopt Libra in the begining as we have seen how Bitcoin faced in the past and current so Libra can be easily heard to millions of people from their social network.
I would see a lot of people increase within a short time because of trust on Social media sites by youths.
Some are saying failure in Libra and some have left them, but does this all will help in close of Libra?
I would say Libra will move ahead once it is launched, but Mark should keep tight security on it.

aiviaa485

the digital currency proposed by Facebook will likely launch.
Is the LIBRA familiar with regulations from around the world for digital currencies?
Because many in various countries that this LIBRA (planned) will be blocked.
The article above says that LIBRA needs something that must be fulfilled in various aspects.
So LIBRA is also widely rejected in various countries, even well-known foreign companies such as Vodapone are also leaving the partnership with LIBRA.

It takes time for LIBRA to enter the cryptocurrency market because we all know that creating new things is difficult.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline mlawson71

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1866
  • Last Active: May 06, 2022, 05:20:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
Libra got redesigned to include include multiple versions of the proposed stable coin, each backed by a single fiat currency like the Euro or the U.S. dollar, so this time around the regulatory pushback may not be so intense.

IyemRoker

Libra got redesigned to include include multiple versions of the proposed stable coin, each backed by a single fiat currency like the Euro or the U.S. dollar, so this time around the regulatory pushback may not be so intense.
Well, as I said, it is certain that this will be a problem where it will not be able to create LIBRA's own currency in the form of altcoins.

LIBRA is afraid that the price of the coins will have no value and it is certain that LIBRA will be left just like that and LIBRA is well aware of this and LIBRA is looking for stable, valuable coins to become partners, namely USDT.

Offline Tanimariya

• Activity: 961
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Last Active: November 03, 2021, 04:09:41 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Libra coin's future plan with Facebook. That's why I'm expecting high results. I think everyone will achieve the expected success. I think the project will be easy to follow. There should be long term planning. I look forward to the beautiful future of libra coin. I want to see the beautiful future soon.

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
Libra coin's future plan with Facebook. That's why I'm expecting high results. I think everyone will achieve the expected success. I think the project will be easy to follow. There should be long term planning. I look forward to the beautiful future of libra coin. I want to see the beautiful future soon.
It is unlikely that there will be a bright future in Libra's coins. Time is already lost. If this coin appeared a year ago, maybe everything would be fine. Now there are stable coins of the central banks of the states and commercial stable coins and private stable coins will lose their attractiveness against their background. The digitized Chinese yuan may well capture the possible popularity of Libra. If this coin still appears.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 11:14:28 PM by Senin »

Offline Paglamon

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 1551
  • Last Active: March 02, 2024, 07:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
Most countries have Facebook users. However, cryptocurrency is not approved in many countries. So some countries will not support ict sector libra coin. However, its users will be scattered all over the world. Its companies in many countries are also leaving partnerships with Libra. Because they do not support crypto currency. They think negatively about libra. If they could make a positive judgment then the transaction would start in libra crypto currency.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Do you think Libra will launch by next summer — or at all?
It's not yet time for LIBRA to be able to launch its tokens this summer because LIBRA is still deep in its sleep and doesn't want anyone to bother him.
Or even tomorrow also LIBRA will be launched so easily that gets the effect of various communities who are urged to immediately launch coins.

To be honest,i have abit dissapointed for project LIBRA because always pending for launch their token  but this is cryptocurrency , LIBRA need a bit time for to do !
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1063
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2020, 10:39:39 AM »
Libra will push ahead despite trial on us innovation, says congress. It's ok no problem they thought that so but the Reality is different because every project management wanted to success their project it is not bad. Critics are always criticism any subject if that is like Libra,   no way to bit !!! 😎       

Offline Salman Hasan

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 296
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 18, 2021, 07:09:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2020, 05:15:14 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG