follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Would you sell the majority of your ETH to own an entire Bitcoin?  (Read 6450 times)

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Would you sell the majority of your ETH to own an entire Bitcoin?
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2024, 10:19:24 AM »
It's not like during the halving we will see a correction, as many miners will sell their bitcoins. And there will likely be a big correction in altcoins, including meme coins. It's best to keep holding, but I don't hold meme coin because it's very risky
That's right, a price correction will definitely occur when the halving is over, so it's best if we have assets in the form of bitcoin or altcoin then immediately exchange them for fiat currency USDT or USD to be safer. When bitcoin has touched the base price then we can enter bitcoin again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2024, 10:19:24 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2024, 04:54:09 PM »
It's not like during the halving we will see a correction, as many miners will sell their bitcoins. And there will likely be a big correction in altcoins, including meme coins. It's best to keep holding, but I don't hold meme coin because it's very risky
That's right, a price correction will definitely occur when the halving is over, so it's best if we have assets in the form of bitcoin or altcoin then immediately exchange them for fiat currency USDT or USD to be safer. When bitcoin has touched the base price then we can enter bitcoin again.
It is difficult to find out the basic price of bitcoin during a correction, it is easier during a bearish season. Maybe we think this is the basic price when there is a decline, but it turns out the price has fallen again. A correction will occur any time before the price of bitcoin will rise again

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2024, 06:50:31 AM »
It is difficult to find out the basic price of bitcoin during a correction, it is easier during a bearish season. Maybe we think this is the basic price when there is a decline, but it turns out the price has fallen again. A correction will occur any time before the price of bitcoin will rise again
When we have very little knowledge to predict Bitcoin price movements, it will be difficult to determine the direction of Bitcoin price movements next. However, when you have a lot of experience and some very sophisticated trading analysis techniques, you will know where the bitcoin price movement will go next.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 12:35:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2024, 04:21:15 PM »

When we have very little knowledge to predict Bitcoin price movements, it will be difficult to determine the direction of Bitcoin price movements next. However, when you have a lot of experience and some very sophisticated trading analysis techniques, you will know where the bitcoin price movement will go next.
I'm just a holder, who buys and holds for a long period of time. If I had trading skills like you, maybe I would do it. Unfortunately I don't have much time to be a trader. I only occasionally do spot trading, in my free time

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:53 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2024, 11:40:33 PM »
Now bitcoin price correction happening i think. When Market gose down then staking is best. But if anyone want to buy USDT or another stable currency.
Ethereum is second popular and largest cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency market. And i Don't think bitcoin is better than Ethereum. When bitcoin price increase then others cryptocurrency price increase. And Ethereum is a token, It's growth will be more then bitcoin.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: Today at 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2024, 05:48:55 PM »
Now bitcoin price correction happening i think. When Market gose down then staking is best. But if anyone want to buy USDT or another stable currency.
Ethereum is second popular and largest cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency market. And i Don't think bitcoin is better than Ethereum. When bitcoin price increase then others cryptocurrency price increase. And Ethereum is a token, It's growth will be more then bitcoin.
Unfortunately, bitcoin is making a price correction, when it is approaching the halving, bitcoin will increase in price, but it seems that during this year's halving, the price of bitcoin tends to fall. When the halving is over, there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will fall even further because in the market there will certainly be many people selling bitcoin at prices that are still high.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2024, 12:27:48 PM »
That's right, that way at least we can get a lot of potential profit when the price of coins on the exchange goes up, but you have to buy potential altcoins and never get into meme coins or shitcoins which are really scary because there is no guarantee of profit there.
Everyone gets big profits when the prices of their coins are increasing high on exchanges. I think it is a common thing, everyone experiences the same thing as you. People can define potential altcoins in a different way. Some people define it as top altcoins with good fundamentals, they assume the potential coins must have great fundamentals. But other people may assume the potential coins as every coin that has a chance to give them big profits, including meme coins or shit coins. Some people can get big profits from meme coins or shitcoins, it is the fact.
I will never have only ethereum or never only bitcoin but the amount of money I will have will be part bitcoin, part ethereum and part all other coins in the market. But I can say that even if I had all the coins in my investment, there would be more bitcoin then ethereum and then every other coin in the market. I would never sell all ethereum to invest in bitcoin and never invest in ethereum only. I will try my best to invest in all the important coins in the market so that if one of them goes up, I have a good chance of making a profit. This is just my personal opinion, other people may have different opinions.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2024, 12:27:48 PM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2024, 05:14:10 AM »

I will never have only ethereum or never only bitcoin but the amount of money I will have will be part bitcoin, part ethereum and part all other coins in the market. But I can say that even if I had all the coins in my investment, there would be more bitcoin then ethereum and then every other coin in the market. I would never sell all ethereum to invest in bitcoin and never invest in ethereum only. I will try my best to invest in all the important coins in the market so that if one of them goes up, I have a good chance of making a profit. This is just my personal opinion, other people may have different opinions.
Diversification in investment is the best step to increase opportunities and minimize losses because we have lots of coins. but there are always priority coins like bitcoin and ethereum. The other coins are only a small part of our assets, I do that

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2024, 03:10:24 PM »
Diversification in investment is the best step to increase opportunities and minimize losses because we have lots of coins. but there are always priority coins like bitcoin and ethereum. The other coins are only a small part of our assets, I do that
Instead of thinking about other coins, I prefer to focus on Bitcoin and Ethereum. I see a very good opportunity in these two coins. Ethereum will always follow bitcoin price movements and Ethereum is also being developed to be better able to enter the ETF.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2024, 02:54:00 PM »
Instead of thinking about other coins, I prefer to focus on Bitcoin and Ethereum. I see a very good opportunity in these two coins. Ethereum will always follow bitcoin price movements and Ethereum is also being developed to be better able to enter the ETF.
This is what those who prefer safe coins do, and so do I. Most of sata's assets are in bitcoin and ethereum, and that's almost 75% of my crypto assets. i don't have time to do research, so i prefer to invest in bitcoin and ethereum

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG