follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic  (Read 17638 times)

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1126
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2024, 07:13:40 PM »
They did control the match, but in terms of creating chances Salernitana were better than AS Roma. But they are still lucky because they can still win this match with a thin score of 1-2.

De Rossi won the match again, but in the game they still have to develop even more. They can't play like that when dealing with a better team than Salernitana.

They can't rely on luck, because I think in this match they seemed to win because they were lucky enough.
Daniele De Rossi still control well as new manager for AS Roma after two consecutives winning, actually he doesn't face with top teams opponent and still questionable for his reputation will get three points against top teams such as Juventus, Inter and Milan? However six points in last two matches helped more for AS Roma returning to Europe League spot standings position and most close with Champion League spot standings behind 1 point left from Atalanta who on 4th place.
For upcoming match have bit difficult for AS Roma against Cagliari and few days later Inter Milan waiting for how compete De Rossi as new manager for AS Roma, will consistent get three points or AS Roma still can't beat Inter on two matches later.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2024, 07:13:40 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1012
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2024, 08:39:42 PM »
Roma didn't really look like they had that much trouble getting the win this week. Salernitana had some shots that's not a lie and they did find some possesions but none of them were too vital, plus Roma controlled the tempo, and all Salernitana got was some counter attack type of positions. So all in all, I am guessing that Roma didn't feel that much worried, they were by two goals so they felt like they could lay back and of course that resulted with less attacks and more defense. As long as they keep getting these type of results, it would be a lot better and that would result with something that would be given properly.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2024, 09:38:14 PM »
Roma didn't really look like they had that much trouble getting the win this week. Salernitana had some shots that's not a lie and they did find some possesions but none of them were too vital, plus Roma controlled the tempo, and all Salernitana got was some counter attack type of positions. So all in all, I am guessing that Roma didn't feel that much worried, they were by two goals so they felt like they could lay back and of course that resulted with less attacks and more defense. As long as they keep getting these type of results, it would be a lot better and that would result with something that would be given properly.
I think that De Rossi presence is adding great impact on the players because they have won all games that they played since his arrival. Roma was able to score two goals yesterday by Dybala and  Pellegrini in the second half. Saleritana was unable to equalize the two goals because Roma took advantage of the game earlier by scoring two goals before Saleritana could able to break the deadlock. Roma can still put themselves back in the top four if they can continue with their winning streak.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2024, 10:56:02 PM »
At first, Roma's attacking performance was quite worrying because their game focused more on ball possession. in fact they had very few attacks towards Salernitana. On the other hand, Salernitana, on the contrary, had little chance but was able to attack Roma's goal several times. Luckily it wasn't too dangerous and Roma could still deny it.

Until finally, in the second half, Roma's position got better and they started to attack. Yes, but not as many or as effective as the intensity of their attacks. However, in the end after they got a goal from the final kick, they became even more enthusiastic about doing it. And in the end they were able to take the lead thanks to a goal from Pallegrini in the 66th minute. Roma's 2 - 1 victory over Salernitana certainly brought great joy, especially to the new coach, who is of course still trying out the most appropriate tactics for the club.
They did control the match, but in terms of creating chances Salernitana were better than AS Roma. But they are still lucky because they can still win this match with a thin score of 1-2.

De Rossi won the match again, but in the game they still have to develop even more. They can't play like that when dealing with a better team than Salernitana.

They can't rely on luck, because I think in this match they seemed to win because they were lucky enough.
Exactly, it is not enough if Roma only optimizes ball possession or is only able to control the match. because in the end, what will be judged most importantly is the score. Luckily yesterday they got the final and in the end there was an additional goal in the second half. Because in the first half, it was really boring to see Roma's game which was really less offensive, and they often wasted opportunities when they were almost ready to attack. Meanwhile, on the other hand, at that time Salernitana was quite good when he got the ball, he could immediately optimize it to attack. Unfortunately their squad on the front line is not that strong. That's why they also find it difficult to score goals. only 1 goal folded.

You're right, de Rossi has to try more optimally so that their squad is more solid and sharp up front. because there will be many tough matches in the future that must be played.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2024, 11:39:40 PM »
I think that De Rossi presence is adding great impact on the players because they have won all games that they played since his arrival. Roma was able to score two goals yesterday by Dybala and  Pellegrini in the second half. Saleritana was unable to equalize the two goals because Roma took advantage of the game earlier by scoring two goals before Saleritana could able to break the deadlock. Roma can still put themselves back in the top four if they can continue with their winning streak.
Although they won all the current matches but those are easy matches because they are playing with small teams. I think it is too early to judge De Rossi brings a great impact for the whole team. De Rossi needs to experience some bigger matches in the future to ensure he is capable to give great impacts. Winning against Saleritana can't be the sign of AS Roma to play better in the future. We must know Saleritana is just a very weak team, they are in the bottom of Serie A table. It is actually a bit annoying to see AS Roma was struggling to beat them. I think AS Roma must win the match easily.

Offline snipie

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 04:18:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Search 1000 Posts
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2024, 11:10:05 PM »
The round number 23 will start tomorrow with interesting games between Juventus and Inter Milan this Sunday but also between Atalanta and Lazio.
I expect Inter victory over Juventus and a draw between Atalanta and Lazio or a victory for Atalanta. I don't think Lazio could beat them in their home.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2024, 11:40:01 PM »
The round number 23 will start tomorrow with interesting games between Juventus and Inter Milan this Sunday but also between Atalanta and Lazio.
I expect Inter victory over Juventus and a draw between Atalanta and Lazio or a victory for Atalanta. I don't think Lazio could beat them in their home.
These two matches will definitely be very tense matches, especially between Inter vs Juventus. This will be an event to compete for first position in Serie A, even though INter still has 1 more match compared to Juventus. However, if you can win this match, the results will definitely be very encouraging.

Indeed, so far, the H2H between Inter vs Juventus is quite impressive.
Juventus does have more wins in H2H than Inter. But on the other hand, they also get a lot of draw results. So for future competition, this is quite interesting and still difficult to predict too. Maybe there will be another draw?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2024, 11:40:01 PM »

Offline snipie

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 04:18:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Search 1000 Posts
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2024, 12:30:50 AM »
These two matches will definitely be very tense matches, especially between Inter vs Juventus. This will be an event to compete for first position in Serie A, even though INter still has 1 more match compared to Juventus. However, if you can win this match, the results will definitely be very encouraging.

Juventus does have more wins in H2H than Inter. But on the other hand, they also get a lot of draw results. So for future competition, this is quite interesting and still difficult to predict too. Maybe there will be another draw?

So Inter won this game against Juventus as expected even though it was with one goal and that goal was an own goal in the first place ;)
Inter Milan didn't disappoint and they are right now 4 points away from Juventus and this gap could increase to 7 points once Inter play the missing game they have and win in it obviously.

Atalanta did good too by winning 3 - 1 against Lazio. I expect their victory or a draw before the game but definitely not a Lazio victory!

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2024, 03:31:14 AM »

So Inter won this game against Juventus as expected even though it was with one goal and that goal was an own goal in the first place ;)
Inter Milan didn't disappoint and they are right now 4 points away from Juventus and this gap could increase to 7 points once Inter play the missing game they have and win in it obviously.

Atalanta did good too by winning 3 - 1 against Lazio. I expect their victory or a draw before the game but definitely not a Lazio victory!

Well, I say something, anything can happen, the problem is if Inter wins, well they are already the champions and it's kind of sad, because personally I would like Juve to join because it is a team that deserves it, so that they can hit UEFA and Serie A hard, because looking at it carefully, for the last 2 seasons they have thrown bans at this team, it is the only team that they have thrown all this ban at, so that is something that is tiring, it is something is not worth it, for me these things have a lot to do with the greats who run football, I don't know whether to think about the great corruption that exists, I don't know very well, because corruption in football has not ended, the cousins and everything points to serious corruption, so what's in store for Series A?

The idea of Juve winning is to teach them a lesson, second place is not bad for Juve either, at least they secure a place in the UCL and they are among the best teams in Europe and that is already something great.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Ris88

• Activity: 724
  • Last Active: February 26, 2024, 03:29:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2024, 05:09:20 PM »
The idea of Juve winning is to teach them a lesson, second place is not bad for Juve either, at least they secure a place in the UCL and they are among the best teams in Europe and that is already something great.
Juventus' game when they hosted Inter Milan was considered successful because Inter Milan was unable to score a goal, but the goal was a mistake from the Juventus defender, even though the defeat suffered by Juventus only had an impact on points, even though Juventus still has a chance to win this season's champion, there is no which is impossible if in the next match Juventus gets points continuously and hopefully Inter Milan loses at the end of the season..

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1012
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2024, 08:06:55 PM »
Juventus really dropped the ball on that one, the longer I keep thinking about it , the more obvious it becomes that they are really putting their whole title chance at risk. I mean it all depends on Inter now, which would not be all that easy to handle, and should be something that would not be all that easy. I think Inter will have hard between all the competitions they are on, so they may get tired, the only chance Juventus has would be something like that. I think it would be the most important part, and I think that's going to be the thing that decides, Inter getting tired. Yet, even with that information, I think they may not allow Juventus to get the lead again.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2024, 09:25:46 PM »
Juventus' game when they hosted Inter Milan was considered successful because Inter Milan was unable to score a goal, but the goal was a mistake from the Juventus defender, even though the defeat suffered by Juventus only had an impact on points, even though Juventus still has a chance to win this season's champion, there is no which is impossible if in the next match Juventus gets points continuously and hopefully Inter Milan loses at the end of the season..
Inter Milan didn't scored a goal but unfortunately Juventus was conceded a goal made by their player. It was too sad for Juventus, Gatti made the match be difficult for Juventus since minute 37'. I'm sure Juventus may have the chance to win it if Gatti didn't make a mistake by scoring a conceded goal. With this defeat, Juventus failed to get points, now the point gap become wider (4 points). Inter Milan still has 1 unplayed match, The point gap will be 7 points if they win the match. Although it is not impossible to catch Inter Milan but I think it is getting difficult for Juventus to overtake Inter Milan.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2024, 10:59:11 PM »
Inter Milan didn't scored a goal but unfortunately Juventus was conceded a goal made by their player. It was too sad for Juventus, Gatti made the match be difficult for Juventus since minute 37'. I'm sure Juventus may have the chance to win it if Gatti didn't make a mistake by scoring a conceded goal. With this defeat, Juventus failed to get points, now the point gap become wider (4 points). Inter Milan still has 1 unplayed match, The point gap will be 7 points if they win the match. Although it is not impossible to catch Inter Milan but I think it is getting difficult for Juventus to overtake Inter Milan.
Juventus wouldn't have won the match because Juventus cannot withstand Inter's defense. The match would have ended in a draw and that would have been better so that both teams can share points. Gatti gave Inter the win, and it has shown in their point difference. Inter has a upper hand now to win the league, because the are four points ahead of Juventus, after the lost of that match. It is clear that Juventus will be 7 points behind Inter, because Inter wouldn't lose their outstanding match. Inter have only lost one match to Sassuolo this season.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2024, 11:23:00 PM »

It was a very exciting match. Inter and Juventus, both very strong. This time, Juventus must recognize Inter's superiority. Juventus' defeat made the points gap with Inter even wider. even though during the match, both Inter and Juventus attacked each other. And of course their respective defenses are very strong so it is difficult for them to score goals. It was Juventus' carelessness that caused them to lose and suffer big losses. because as a result of Gatti's OG, in the end Inter got 1 goal. Even though they both didn't score a goal during the match. This is a nightmare for Juventus.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2024, 10:01:22 PM »
We can't deny that in this match, Roma has tried quite optimally. However, it is clear that there is a clear difference in the attack lines of the two clubs. Actually, Rome wasn't that bad. In fact, they seemed more able to match Inter's game. However, their front line is still far from strong and there is a need to improve the front players. Yes, although basically, Roma under de Rossi has had quite a lot of development. Hopefully next match they can win again so they can stay and enter the UCL qualifications.
For this match, Roma still lost 2 - 4 to Inter. Yes, congratulations to Inter.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG