follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic  (Read 17640 times)

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic
« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2024, 11:01:47 PM »
We can't deny that in this match, Roma has tried quite optimally. However, it is clear that there is a clear difference in the attack lines of the two clubs. Actually, Rome wasn't that bad. In fact, they seemed more able to match Inter's game. However, their front line is still far from strong and there is a need to improve the front players. Yes, although basically, Roma under de Rossi has had quite a lot of development.
Yep. Roma have done their best, they scored 2 goals although they are conceded 4 goals. AS Roma showed a good progress, they could scores goals although Inter Milan has a strong defense. They are better than Juventus that failed to score a single goal during the match. I think AS Roma attackers aren't so badly, but surely they must improve it. Well, it seems De Rossi did a better management than Mourinho if we considered the current results of AS Roma. I also hope AS Roma will stay in the top 5 until the end of the season, so they can play Europa League for the next season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2024, 11:01:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2024, 11:02:55 PM »
We can't deny that in this match, Roma has tried quite optimally. However, it is clear that there is a clear difference in the attack lines of the two clubs. Actually, Rome wasn't that bad. In fact, they seemed more able to match Inter's game. However, their front line is still far from strong and there is a need to improve the front players. Yes, although basically, Roma under de Rossi has had quite a lot of development. Hopefully next match they can win again so they can stay and enter the UCL qualifications.
For this match, Roma still lost 2 - 4 to Inter. Yes, congratulations to Inter.

From my own perspective, I don't think that De Rossi has done any work on the players since he came. The players never wanted Mourinho to be their coach anymore, and that was why they decided to play in that poor form by losing their matches. The players needed a new coach, and now that they hot a new coach, they have being playing impressively. I never expected that Roma will be able to have a draw against Inter or win the match. This is because Inter is the strongest club this season. I was only expecting to see how Roma will not accept defeat and play the match with all seriousness, so that the goal difference would not be much, and Roma didn't disappoint me on what I expected from them. Lukaku missed two chances that would have given Roma the equalizer, and the last goal scored by Inter zealed up their victory, so that Roma wouldn't have any hope of sharing point with them.

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1157
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:41:59 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2024, 01:41:54 PM »
We can't deny that in this match, Roma has tried quite optimally. However, it is clear that there is a clear difference in the attack lines of the two clubs. Actually, Rome wasn't that bad. In fact, they seemed more able to match Inter's game. However, their front line is still far from strong and there is a need to improve the front players. Yes, although basically, Roma under de Rossi has had quite a lot of development.
Yep. Roma have done their best, they scored 2 goals although they are conceded 4 goals. AS Roma showed a good progress, they could scores goals although Inter Milan has a strong defense. They are better than Juventus that failed to score a single goal during the match. I think AS Roma attackers aren't so badly, but surely they must improve it. Well, it seems De Rossi did a better management than Mourinho if we considered the current results of AS Roma. I also hope AS Roma will stay in the top 5 until the end of the season, so they can play Europa League for the next season.
Overall I appreciate the performance of AS Roma, even though they lost, they did not disappoint, in fact they were 2-1 up at the end of the first half.

But they still have a lot to improve, especially in maintaining their transition from attack to defense, or vice versa. their defense also still has a lot to improve.

So far I feel De Rossi can bring this team even better, if AS Roma give him many opportunities and also fulfill the needs of De Rossi maybe De Rossi can take them to a higher level.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 11:19:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2024, 11:54:51 PM »
Overall I appreciate the performance of AS Roma, even though they lost, they did not disappoint, in fact they were 2-1 up at the end of the first half.
Yes, at least, Roma has tried very well to fight Inter. But once again, if we look at Roma, Roma is quite far behind Man City. so it's very natural to lose. but at least they put up quite a tense resistance. But yes, that's the end result, Inter still won.

On the other hand,. Milan have just finished facing Napoli. Here, Milan won with a score of 1-0 with Milan's advantage. Milan had many opportunities but Napoli were able to deny them again. But at the end, we still know that Milan is indeed far superior

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2024, 11:39:56 PM »
We can't deny that in this match, Roma has tried quite optimally. However, it is clear that there is a clear difference in the attack lines of the two clubs. Actually, Rome wasn't that bad. In fact, they seemed more able to match Inter's game. However, their front line is still far from strong and there is a need to improve the front players. Yes, although basically, Roma under de Rossi has had quite a lot of development. Hopefully next match they can win again so they can stay and enter the UCL qualifications.
For this match, Roma still lost 2 - 4 to Inter. Yes, congratulations to Inter.

From my own perspective, I don't think that De Rossi has done any work on the players since he came. The players never wanted Mourinho to be their coach anymore, and that was why they decided to play in that poor form by losing their matches. The players needed a new coach, and now that they hot a new coach, they have being playing impressively. I never expected that Roma will be able to have a draw against Inter or win the match. This is because Inter is the strongest club this season. I was only expecting to see how Roma will not accept defeat and play the match with all seriousness, so that the goal difference would not be much, and Roma didn't disappoint me on what I expected from them. Lukaku missed two chances that would have given Roma the equalizer, and the last goal scored by Inter zealed up their victory, so that Roma wouldn't have any hope of sharing point with them.
de Rossi didn't do anything to the team. If his presence has an effect on both the mental and psychological aspects of the players, that is also one of the things that helps. Not only that, if you look at the tactics used, there is a slight difference between Mou and Rossi. Yes, in the past there were often clashes between Mou and the players, so as a result we can see for ourselves how Roma fell yesterday. And with this new coach, it's not just a formality. However, his contribution is really needed in terms of how to make the players comfortable with De Rossi himself, comfortable in carrying out every tactic arranged by Rossi, and also trying optimally. There is no story about players going their own way without any work from the coach. There will definitely be cooperation between the two. However, de Rossi still has to work harder so that his squad becomes stronger and more consistent in every match. Because there is indeed a lot of homework that must be done and challenges that he must overcome as temporary coach of Rome.

Shit. Juventus was defeated by Udinese.
It's ridiculous and embarrassing.
Playing well doesn't guarantee victory, and this is proof that you just play like that, but don't score a goal. And lost.

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1277
  • Last Active: Today at 09:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2024, 06:25:11 AM »

Playing well doesn't guarantee victory, and this is proof that you just play like that, but don't score a goal. And lost.

Juventus team is strong, I bet on this team, but somehow this team did not win at the last minute. Udinese managed to score 1 goal in 25 minutes during the game but I never imagined it. The Juventus team made 14 kicks at the goal post in the whole game, and the Udinese team made 8 kicks. Although Juventus had a chance to score late in the game but the goal was disallowed for offside, the Juventus players finally broke down and attacked but could not succeed. So thousands of people have lost their bets, even though they selected Juventus as the strongest team, they performed badly in this game.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 885
  • Last Active: Today at 06:28:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2024, 08:28:02 AM »
Juventus team is strong, I bet on this team, but somehow this team did not win at the last minute. Udinese managed to score 1 goal in 25 minutes during the game but I never imagined it. The Juventus team made 14 kicks at the goal post in the whole game, and the Udinese team made 8 kicks. Although Juventus had a chance to score late in the game but the goal was disallowed for offside, the Juventus players finally broke down and attacked but could not succeed. So thousands of people have lost their bets, even though they selected Juventus as the strongest team, they performed badly in this game.
Drastically difference result when first half season, Juventus easily defeated Udinese over 1-3 with away match, but last night as home match have defeated by Udinese in front of their fans and make Juventus loss chance to pressure Inter Milan keep comfortable at the first standings. I believe many people losses their bet by putting Juventus the winner team against Udinese and more lucky for some one make Udinese as the winning team with bigger odds.

Juventus have improve performance on upcoming match regarding to secure top fourth position or they have forget playing in Champion League next season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2024, 08:28:02 AM »

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1157
  • Last Active: Today at 09:41:59 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2024, 02:39:18 PM »
Yes, at least, Roma has tried very well to fight Inter. But once again, if we look at Roma, Roma is quite far behind Man City. so it's very natural to lose. but at least they put up quite a tense resistance. But yes, that's the end result, Inter still won.

On the other hand,. Milan have just finished facing Napoli. Here, Milan won with a score of 1-0 with Milan's advantage. Milan had many opportunities but Napoli were able to deny them again. But at the end, we still know that Milan is indeed far superior
Looking at the quality of the players, coaches and performance, AS Roma has lagged behind, so a defeat like this is quite easy to predict. Their coaches also don't have sufficient experience, whether they like it or not, that is now the assessment of many people. We have to see until the end of the season, the question is whether they are capable of more or not. If they can show good development, it is not impossible that he will be retained. However, if it were the other way around, then we would have guessed what would happen to De Rossi at the end of the season. The coach they will appoint next must be carefully considered to make this team even better.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2024, 04:26:52 PM »

This is just what I have always said, there is a Napoi that should give everything, play at least a little similar to the previous season, but for me Napoli won the previous season because they had the help of Juve because they took 14 points away from them, so This made them because they were champions, they are not defending champions, it was pure and simple luck, okay, Milan is a very strong team, Roma, but I think many injustices have happened within Italian football, the fact that they gave That ban on Juve is something I can't stop, for now things are like this, but I think that Napoli has been the worst of the failures that have happened or experienced Serie A.

Now things are in the hands of Inter, because for me they are already champions, but as I have said, I would have liked Juve to be the champions because if they deserve it, with that they would have given UEFA and Serie A a slap in the face, I don't know what they want to do with them, or eliminate them, I don't know.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #114 on: February 13, 2024, 11:47:31 PM »

The problem is that Juventus has lots of opportunities but they are not optimal. Not because they were unlucky or not, but this time Juventus really wasted their chances. We might really want to hope that Juventus will win this relatively easy match, but unfortunately, time and time again, their front line is not able to optimize this challenge. If Juventus wants to continue to compete with Inter so they can take over their positions, don't let them make mistakes like this again. because every point is very valuable.

Online giammangiato

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1296
  • non posso venire dato che ho giammangiato
  • Last Active: Today at 09:24:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Signature Avatar
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2024, 12:11:36 PM »

the defeat against Udinese was truly very heavy!
This widens the gap with Inter a lot and consequently I dont think we will be able to catch them again :(
giammangiato - non posso venire

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 899
  • Last Active: Today at 09:41:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2024, 02:12:12 AM »
The team's performance should be commended for how much Roma fought against Inter Milan. A performance against Inter Milan isn't too bad since the points gap with Inter Milan and Roma is almost half. Like other seasons, this season Inter Milan has retained the top position of the points table and the second team of the points table ie Juventus has the first position of the points table with 13 points more than the top team of the Italian league. In order for Juventus to recover this point difference, Inter Milan will have to lose four matches, on the contrary, Juventus will have to win four matches in a row, but this is not possible. That's not possible because the way Inter Milan are performing they will never lose four matches in a row and on the contrary Juventus cannot win four matches in a row and that's why there will be a points gap between the two teams.

Online giammangiato

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1296
  • non posso venire dato che ho giammangiato
  • Last Active: Today at 09:24:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Signature Avatar
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2024, 04:23:30 PM »
guys in the end my beloved Juventus is 10 points behind the leaders, in my opinion we will forget about the Scudetto now, credit to the Inter Milan team who did really well.. we can try next season
giammangiato - non posso venire

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2024, 07:40:38 PM »
guys in the end my beloved Juventus is 10 points behind the leaders, in my opinion we will forget about the Scudetto now, credit to the Inter Milan team who did really well.. we can try next season
Exactly, because it will be impossible for Juventus to be able to put themselves back in the title race with Inter, who are so desperate and are also focus on achieving this great success. Juventus might still drop more points along the line, giving Inter more advantage to become the winner of this season title. I like what Juventus did, to make the league very competitive initially but now it is clear that Inter gas won it, with the big point gap.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2024, 11:04:12 PM »
Yes, if Inter wins the remaining match, the gap between Juventus will be 10 points. And this is a pretty big gap in points. So it will be even more difficult for Juventus to approach Inter again. Moreover, it seems impossible that INter will lose in a row. So at least Juventus will only qualify for the UCL this season. And even his position will not be displaced by Milan.

Hey, Milan just won against Rennes in the Europe League. Their game is better there, hopefully they will continue to be consistent

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG