follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic  (Read 17684 times)

Offline koang

• Activity: 616
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
Re: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2024, 07:47:43 PM »

So, bye bye Juventus.

Thus ended at Bentegodi.
In four games, they destroyed everything that twenty matches had built.
The team is trying very hard but does not understand what needs to be done.
Playing only one game a week, but Juventus keeps dropping points from lower teams that could not even stand in February. lol
The quality of the team is doubted. Much needs to be improved...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2024, 07:47:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 998
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 08:19:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2024, 08:10:17 PM »
Inter has being unstoppable since the beginning of the season and they have only lost just one game, which shows how desperate and deadly they are this season as they are ready to win the league, and they don't want to give any chance to any club to be in competition with them on the title race. A big point gap now, and it makes it very difficult for Juventus to be in the title race.
Juventus' hopes of catching up with Inter Milan are now getting smaller, because they continue to receive negative results and the latest is that they have to draw against Verona in Serie A.

Now Inter Milan are increasingly comfortable at the top of the standings without any significant pressure from Juventus, who are their closest team in the standings. It is very unfortunate when the crucial points that Juventus should get they cannot get the maximum, and even in the last 5 matches they only won once.
Juventus - The results of the last 4 matches only won two points which can be said to be two draws, this is not a good way but Juventus must accept the harsh reality because now it is no longer improving in winning points.

Inter Milan we already know waltzed further points, honestly this is difficult for Juventus to pursue while we know how Inter Milan's game remains consistent, which means now Inter do not have more pressure unless they are a little calmer with any match.

Online vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:35:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2024, 10:59:03 PM »
OMG
what happened to Milan?
Oh, shit. I think Milan will win easily because their opponent is Monza. This is Monza.
They lost to Monza: 4 - 2.

However, Milan were really bad in this match because they actually got a red card in the 52nd minute. However, before Milan got a red card, Monza was already ahead 2 - 0 in the first half. This is very surprising.

I think Milan will win and immediately take over Juventus' position. but in reality it's not. ha ha

Offline koang

• Activity: 616
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2024, 11:02:43 PM »
OMG
what happened to Milan?
Oh, shit. I think Milan will win easily because their opponent is Monza. This is Monza.

However, Milan were really bad in this match because they actually got a red card in the 52nd minute. However, before Milan got a red card, Monza was already ahead 2 - 0 in the first half. This is very surprising.

I think Milan will win and immediately take over Juventus' position. but in reality it's not. ha ha

A sad night for every fan who loves Milan

Pioli messed up. He rested the best players from the starting eleven for the Europa League. The idea of rotation led to defeat.
And the management still keeps this man as a coach who puts the best players on the bench :-[
The match against Monza was taken lightly by the entire staff, and an opportunity to go up to the second rank was gone.
Another negative note. The cycle is over. Pioli must go. I won't even comment on the rest.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2024, 11:49:22 PM »

Inter's path to becoming Serie A winners this season is increasingly wide open. Even now, Inter doesn't have enough competitors to get close. Juventus, as its main competitor from the beginning of the season to the middle, has seen its performance drop further. Even in this very crucial match against Verona, the team at the bottom of the standings, Juventus were unable to do so. Even just draw. This really means the chance to stay runner up and take first place. This has gone even further with Inter. It could be that soon Juventus will drop to 3rd place if AC Milan wins against Monza later. So, bye bye Juventus.
what a shameless match for Juventus.
Juventus was predicted to be able to win against Verona if we look at the current situation where Verona usually competes badly. However, in this match, they actually competed quite well, and were even able to match Juventus from various sides. Juventus failed this time, really failed. Even they couldn't beat Verona? This is embarrassing. Not only that, Juventus is also really balanced in ball possession and also the number of attacks. It turns out that Verona wasn't that bad, it was Juventus who played quite badly.
Yes, it cannot be denied that this result is truly disappointing because Juventus again and again wasted their chances of getting closer to Inter. But never mind, hopefully next match, they can do their best and bring 3 points continuously.

We think that Juventus' results are really shocking, right? However, it turns out that there is something even worse and more shocking.
Yes that's right, it's this:
  Monza vs Milan
     4 2

This was truly surprising and unusual for both of them.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2024, 11:59:07 PM »
OMG
what happened to Milan?

AC Milan begins to play inconsistently. I don't know why but Pioli failed to keep good motivation on all the players. I see Milan players didn't play with their best efforts. They also didn't play as a solid team, the coach is expected to make them playing more solidly. I think there should be a change in the tactics.

Monza was leading 2 goals in first half. It was great because AC Milan still played with 11 players. In the second half of the season, AC Milan lost 1 player because of a red card. It makes AC Milan very difficult to improve their game. So, they were conceded 2 goals in the second half. and Monza won the match.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1157
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 09:41:59 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #141 on: February 20, 2024, 01:28:08 PM »
OMG
what happened to Milan?

What happened to AC MIlan in this match I did not predict before, I mean it was 4 goals that nested into their goal which made them have to admit defeat from Monza which actually on paper they were superior.

Once again they missed a good opportunity to be able to shift Juventus in position 2 of the standings. They really failed in this match. Many things are their weakness in this match, especially in losing focus in the final minutes of the match. This must be evaluated so that it does not happen again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: February 20, 2024, 01:28:08 PM »

Online vegasus

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #142 on: February 20, 2024, 11:34:17 PM »
OMG
what happened to Milan?

A sad night for every fan who loves Milan

Pioli messed up. He rested the best players from the starting eleven for the Europa League. The idea of rotation led to defeat.
And the management still keeps this man as a coach who puts the best players on the bench :-[
This is like a disaster for Milan. Not only the defeat but also the result has an impact on the standing position. Supposedly if Milan wins they will be able to take over Juventus' position. but because they failed, especially because they lost badly, that's it, Milan had to be more patient to be in 3rd place.

what a shameless match for Juventus.
Juventus was predicted to be able to win against Verona if we look at the current situation where Verona usually competes badly.
Yes, it cannot be denied that this result is truly disappointing because Juventus again and again wasted their chances of getting closer to Inter. But never mind, hopefully next match, they can do their best and bring 3 points continuously.
Juventus' position is also actually very bad. They failed 4 times in a row. and two of them are the most annoying failures. Juventus must end this immediately, that's right, Juventus has no more time to play around. Don't let their chances of being in the top 2 be replaced by other clubs as long as Juventus can maintain its continuous winning streak. But yes, this won't work quickly, Juventus must really make various breakthroughs so that something very shocking like this doesn't happen again.

Offline giammangiato

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1296
  • non posso venire dato che ho giammangiato
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 09:24:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Signature Avatar
« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2024, 11:17:33 AM »
Hello folks, this is my bet ... i will bet on winning Inter Milan, always
i bet my beloved Juventus winning one and i try to give trust to Bologna. We will see..

• Lecce - Inter Milan i will bet on Inter Milan
  • Juventus - Frosinone i will bet on Juventus
  • Bologna - Hellas Verona FC i will bet on Bologna
giammangiato - non posso venire

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1754
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 04:22:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2024, 12:20:54 PM »
i bet my beloved Juventus winning one and i try to give trust to Bologna. We will see..

You bet on the teams that have a very good chance of winning, Inter Milan, Juventus and Bologna. But keep in mind lately Juventus is quite worrying so be careful, but I hope they can quickly rise and win in this match.

I don't think I'll be betting this week or maybe only on a few games, but that could change. Because lately I always lose in the multi bets that I do. Either because I'm too greedy or I'm just unlucky. But that's okay, an entertainment for me, Lol

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2024, 04:52:41 PM »

You bet on the teams that have a very good chance of winning, Inter Milan, Juventus and Bologna. But keep in mind lately Juventus is quite worrying so be careful, but I hope they can quickly rise and win in this match.

I don't think I'll be betting this week or maybe only on a few games, but that could change. Because lately I always lose in the multi bets that I do. Either because I'm too greedy or I'm just unlucky. But that's okay, an entertainment for me, Lol

I agree with those bets, but I have doubts about the Bologna match, however Juve's need is prevailing, they need to win no matter what, for Inter I feel that it is the right bet, given all the bets they have made I think it's Inter's best game, I liked Inter's game yesterday in the UCL, they beat a Cholo team that looked very promising, in fact it's a complicated game, now with things the way they are Well, I think the changes in Juve are necessary for the next game. I think Thuram did a lot, but in the end he hurt him, but even so, I think the player needed to give a little more.

Juve is one of those teams that has more things to do and has more time to recover, because Milan will be breathing down their neck, and that is not good.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 840
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:41 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2024, 10:11:59 PM »

I agree with those bets, but I have doubts about the Bologna match, however Juve's need is prevailing, they need to win no matter what, for Inter I feel that it is the right bet, given all the bets they have made I think it's Inter's best game, I liked Inter's game yesterday in the UCL, they beat a Cholo team that looked very promising, in fact it's a complicated game, now with things the way they are Well, I think the changes in Juve are necessary for the next game. I think Thuram did a lot, but in the end he hurt him, but even so, I think the player needed to give a little more.

Juve is one of those teams that has more things to do and has more time to recover, because Milan will be breathing down their neck, and that is not good.
It is only Inter that I will say I have the assurance that they will win their match. Juventus should also be able to win Frosinone, so that they can increase their points, but currently, this club is not consistent which might make me doubt them. If Juventus is not careful and improve their performance, Milan might come and take over the second position from them.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2024, 11:10:27 PM »
It seems you quite understand the current performance of each team. Sure, you bet on the favorite teams to win the match. All the teams you bet to win the matches, are the top 5 teams in Serie A. I no doubt that you probably will win all your bets, the opponents of the favorite teams are weak teams. It is very obvious when we check on the Serie A standings. However, we must understand that sometimes the teams in the relegation zone can make a surprise.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1754
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 04:22:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2024, 01:08:49 PM »
It is only Inter that I will say I have the assurance that they will win their match. Juventus should also be able to win Frosinone, so that they can increase their points, but currently, this club is not consistent which might make me doubt them. If Juventus is not careful and improve their performance, Milan might come and take over the second position from them.
It's pretty basic when you only believe in Inter Milan because they're doing really well this season, they're very strong and very hard to beat, so it makes sense to guarantee Inter Milan will win the match.

Juventus were lucky enough that when they slipped up AC Milan also couldn't maximize the previous week's match which left them unchanged in the standings. but even so, you are right that they must be very careful, because maybe if there is another opportunity AC Milan can take advantage of it.

Online vegasus

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2024, 11:20:14 PM »
OMG
what happened to Milan?
AC Milan begins to play inconsistently. I don't know why but Pioli failed to keep good motivation on all the players. I see Milan players didn't play with their best efforts. They also didn't play as a solid team, the coach is expected to make them playing more solidly. I think there should be a change in the tactics.
Hmm, Milan is currently experiencing a downturn. This is like their tactic to lose, right? ha ha ha
Milan is one of the top clubs that can easily be beaten by small teams recently. In fact, do you want to see their match in the Europe League? They even lost to Rennes in the second leg. Even though they actually won on aggregate because they won in the first leg. but the point is, sometimes Milan is that careless and not that optimal in playing the match.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG