follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic  (Read 17599 times)

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1126
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic
« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2024, 01:47:59 PM »
I can't remember the last time Inter Milan lost, consistent performance this season and winning by big score every game makes Inter even more confident of being in the top position standings right now. Inter Milan still has one match remaining and has the potential to be 12 points away from Juventus with 12 matches remaining in the domestic league. If they are able to appear consistent in the next 8 matches, Inter Milan can win faster on matchday 34.
Depend with Juventus or AC Milan keep in the consistent performance or not because Inter Milan upcoming until six matches later get winning and the rival teams losses points will make more early for celebrating the Scudetto winner.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2024, 01:47:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2024, 10:40:59 PM »
I can't remember the last time Inter Milan lost, consistent performance this season and winning by big score every game makes Inter even more confident of being in the top position standings right now. Inter Milan still has one match remaining and has the potential to be 12 points away from Juventus with 12 matches remaining in the domestic league. If they are able to appear consistent in the next 8 matches, Inter Milan can win faster on matchday 34.
Depend with Juventus or AC Milan keep in the consistent performance or not because Inter Milan upcoming until six matches later get winning and the rival teams losses points will make more early for celebrating the Scudetto winner.

Serie A has become very good, this means that the fight is still alive, yes, they have good points between Inter and Juve, but fundamentally things can happen, mathematically Juve can still take first place, but Mathematically, another thing is the fight between Juve and Milan that is so close, in fact I thought that Milan was going to overtake Juve, but they lost, so far Juve is doing very well, as well what Inter, but Inter wants is to win everything, right now a draw from any team like Inter, Juve or Milan means that it is almost like a defeat.

The one that is a bit excited and there is Bologna, I see that they have a great team and that they are in a very good place, therefore I see them in danger, because this team can also give a good surprise, Serie A is very exciting, Personally, I would like the results to always be in favor of Juve.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 01:59:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #167 on: February 27, 2024, 02:53:28 PM »
INter Milan are very difficult to stop this season, they are really strong to be able to win every match they play. They only tasted defeat at the beginning and after that they were very good and consistent to win in every match.

I think they will be able to win the title this season, it is quite visible when the point gap between them and the closest team to them is quite far and it will be very difficult for them to catch up. This makes me even more confident that they will be able to secure the title this season.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:10:13 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #168 on: February 27, 2024, 04:44:51 PM »
This season I really don't understand Napoli's performance which has not improved. Napoli couldn't even beat Cagliari, who is currently ranked 19th in the standings. This also gives a clear picture that Napoli is really not ready this season. Maybe Napoli will also lose to Barcelona in the UCL. Because just seeing how Cagliari held Napoli to a draw is enough to answer how bad Napoli's performance is this season.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #169 on: February 27, 2024, 06:44:25 PM »
This season I really don't understand Napoli's performance which has not improved. Napoli couldn't even beat Cagliari, who is currently ranked 19th in the standings. This also gives a clear picture that Napoli is really not ready this season. Maybe Napoli will also lose to Barcelona in the UCL. Because just seeing how Cagliari held Napoli to a draw is enough to answer how bad Napoli's performance is this season.

The thing about Napoli is sad because it is something that since last season made many people understand that things could be seen differently, some even came to think that it was going to be the leading team for a long time, several seasons, that It didn't work, I know it's not to belittle, but consequently the things that have arisen thanks to this team, for me it was mere luck what happened to them last season, and they have proven it because Napoli's performance has been very poor, and not only in the UCL, also in Serie A.

It could be that they lose to Barcelona, which is not good at all, but it could also happen that they pass through mere luck, we have to wait because neither Barcelona nor Napoli do well, for me they are teams that lowered the score a lot and I don't understand the Why, this is something that is not understood at all, that is why we have to wait, I don't care what they think, because the possibilities are open.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #170 on: February 27, 2024, 11:39:52 PM »
Napoli performance is decreasing because they are no longer managed by a good coach. After Luciano Spalletti left Napoli, there is no proper coach that can replace his role in Napoli. Rudic Garcia and Mazzarri failed to keep the good performance of Napoli, they just make Napoli worse. Now, the new coach (Francesco Calzona) seems to end up the same as Rudic Garcia and Mazzarri. I think Napoli must be more serious to find out the new coach. They can't hire the coach with low quality and lack of experience.

They failed to get 3 points against Cagliari and they may be eliminated by Barcelona. Again, it seems Napoli will end up the season with bad results.

Offline Uruhara

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #171 on: February 28, 2024, 11:52:12 AM »
Napoli performance is decreasing because they are no longer managed by a good coach. After Luciano Spalletti left Napoli, there is no proper coach that can replace his role in Napoli. Rudic Garcia and Mazzarri failed to keep the good performance of Napoli, they just make Napoli worse. Now, the new coach (Francesco Calzona) seems to end up the same as Rudic Garcia and Mazzarri. I think Napoli must be more serious to find out the new coach. They can't hire the coach with low quality and lack of experience.

They failed to get 3 points against Cagliari and they may be eliminated by Barcelona. Again, it seems Napoli will end up the season with bad results.
I'm sure the Napoli club owners will regret their decision not to retain Spalletti at the end of last season who left after his contract expired. In fact, if the club owner could appreciate and pursue Spalletti's new contract signature, perhaps Spalletti would also consider staying longer at Napoli. And Napoli could not have the fate they have now.

You are right that Napoli must be more serious in looking for a quality coach. They can't keep jumping from one coach to another. Because this will only cause them financial losses and the club's performance will become increasingly unstable.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: February 28, 2024, 11:52:12 AM »

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #172 on: February 28, 2024, 11:07:42 PM »
Inter Milan and Napoli are now playing really awesomely. Inter Milan won completely from Atalanta. I was quite surprised that Atalanta was really unable to respond to Inter's attacks and couldn't even score a single goal. Atalanta really didn't move. And Inter Milan is increasingly invincible so far and will definitely become champions.

And even more so Napoli, even I really can't believe what they have achieved. But they were really incredible this time. His big 6 – 1 victory against Sasuolo really surprised many people. Osimhen even did his hat trick. They seemed to have returned from a long sleep.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #173 on: February 28, 2024, 11:50:36 PM »
Inter Milan and Napoli are now playing really awesomely. Inter Milan won completely from Atalanta. I was quite surprised that Atalanta was really unable to respond to Inter's attacks and couldn't even score a single goal. Atalanta really didn't move. And Inter Milan is increasingly invincible so far and will definitely become champions.

And even more so Napoli, even I really can't believe what they have achieved. But they were really incredible this time. His big 6 – 1 victory against Sasuolo really surprised many people. Osimhen even did his hat trick. They seemed to have returned from a long sleep.

Inter will not stop being incredible in their matches against their opponents. Did the Inter players come to conclusion that they should always score four goals. This is because if you look at most of their matches since the beginning of this year, they do score up to four goals. It was a great surprise to see that Atlanta who played Milan ended the match with a draw, couldn't score just one goal.

Napoli gave Saussoulo a smack down today with 6 goals. Osimhen was able to score a hat trick making it his second hattrick with 26 goals in total this season. I guess Napoli is back in form.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #174 on: February 28, 2024, 11:57:00 PM »
I'm sure the Napoli club owners will regret their decision not to retain Spalletti at the end of last season who left after his contract expired. In fact, if the club owner could appreciate and pursue Spalletti's new contract signature, perhaps Spalletti would also consider staying longer at Napoli. And Napoli could not have the fate they have now.
IMO, it was the decision made by Spalletti to leave Napoli. He wants to be the manager of Italian national team, so he must leave Napoli. I'm very sure that Napoli management really wants him to stay a longer time with Napoli. There is no way that Napoli management to let him go with no clear reason. I think we must appreciate the decision made by Spalletti, he wants to improve the performance of Italian national team. If Napoli can't play well again, it is because Napoli is unlucky to hire the new coach.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #175 on: February 29, 2024, 12:52:08 PM »
IMO, it was the decision made by Spalletti to leave Napoli. He wants to be the manager of Italian national team, so he must leave Napoli. I'm very sure that Napoli management really wants him to stay a longer time with Napoli. There is no way that Napoli management to let him go with no clear reason. I think we must appreciate the decision made by Spalletti, he wants to improve the performance of Italian national team. If Napoli can't play well again, it is because Napoli is unlucky to hire the new coach.
Yes, you are right. Luciano Spalletti did choose that path to return to Italy and enjoy his old age with the team in his birthplace. Napoli is witness to the achievements of becoming champions in the 2022 season, so armed with the achievements that Luciano Spalletti has, then it would be easy for him to go back and enjoy old Italy. Napoli must immediately develop and not depend on Luciano Spalletti anymore. Hopefully with this new coach they can be winners again next season.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1151
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 02:19:34 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #176 on: February 29, 2024, 02:13:51 PM »
Yes, you are right. Luciano Spalletti did choose that path to return to Italy and enjoy his old age with the team in his birthplace. Napoli is witness to the achievements of becoming champions in the 2022 season, so armed with the achievements that Luciano Spalletti has, then it would be easy for him to go back and enjoy old Italy. Napoli must immediately develop and not depend on Luciano Spalletti anymore. Hopefully with this new coach they can be winners again next season.
Yes, it was Spalletti's decision to leave Napoli in favor of Italy. Of course with what he gave Napoli last season there was no reason for Napoli to want him to stay with them this season, but the decision was made.

Expectations of Napoli were even higher after they won the championship last season, which is why many people were disappointed with their performance this season. There is no other choice for Napoli, they must rise to the occasion to make them better.

Offline Uruhara

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #177 on: February 29, 2024, 02:38:57 PM »
Well, it is true that everything was Spalletti's decision. But if we take time back to when the last season had not yet ended or at the end of the last season. So we will find some news or rumors that actually indicate a relationship that is not so good between Spalletti and the club owner. I forgot the details. But the news about this is quite warm. But I'm sure the relationship between the two is very good. But when Spalletti left Napoli he also said he wanted to take a year off from coaching and wanted to spend more time with his daughter. But it turned out that after a few months he actually became the coach of the Italian national team. So yeah, everything seems to have been planned by Spalletti. And well the club owner can't do much about this. And until now Napoli still haven't found a replacement who can be as good as Spalletti.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #178 on: February 29, 2024, 09:06:34 PM »
Yes, it was Spalletti's decision to leave Napoli in favor of Italy. Of course with what he gave Napoli last season there was no reason for Napoli to want him to stay with them this season, but the decision was made.

Expectations of Napoli were even higher after they won the championship last season, which is why many people were disappointed with their performance this season. There is no other choice for Napoli, they must rise to the occasion to make them better.
Due to Napoli's superb performance last season that gave them the the winner of Scuddeto, a lot was expected from the defending champion, and nobody expected that they will perform that bad this season. Napoli faced a lot of challenges in winning their matches, when Osimhen was absent from the club, due to his commitment he had to play for his country Nigeria in the Africa Cup of Nation. Now the young superstar is back, Napoli have started winning their matches, and I believe that, they will continue to have a good performance in their matches till the end of this season. It was a great victory for them yesterday,and I am expecting to see more of it.

Offline rojan

• Activity: 357
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 07:48:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Signature
« Reply #179 on: March 01, 2024, 04:05:43 AM »
Yesterday match of Inter vs Atalanta team Inter team scored 4 goals. In this match I bet in support of Inter team and won the bet. Yesterday's match was really amazing. I won the bet for which I am very happy. Inter team holds the first place in the points table.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG