follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic  (Read 17617 times)

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1751
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic
« Reply #195 on: March 03, 2024, 08:49:00 AM »
Napoli will host Juventus this week, they will face each other in the 27th week of Serie A this season. Napoli are in a bad state this season, they repeatedly receive unsatisfactory results at all.

Juventus actually performed well, it was just not enough to make them compete with Inter Milan, because they received more defeats and draws. In this match they are my favorite, but Napoli also have a chance to beat Juventus, especially they will play as the host in this match. Who will win in your opinion?
Difficult opponent team for Juventus facing Napoli upcoming match, both teams have good capital last match after Napoli winning over Sassuolo 1-6 and has target to reach top fourth position with several matches left in domestic league. I think not easy for Juventus take three points with their away match against Napoli, had confidence performance after winning over six goals I think Napoli will try to continue the consistent winning trend.
Juventus have play more offensive if want beat Napoli next match, have many time with defensive game play make Juventus difficult scoring many goals on every match.
I think they will do that, they will play with full motivation to beat Napoli at their own ground. Juventus' position is fairly safe for the top 4, but they can't relax because however the teams below them will try to catch up.

A thin score might happen in this match, I myself put Juventus as the main favorite, but I don't close the opportunity for Napoli to win too. I want to see an interesting game that both teams can show.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: March 03, 2024, 08:49:00 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Lillominato89

• Activity: 799
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 09:03:59 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #196 on: March 03, 2024, 03:46:16 PM »
Lazio - Milan 0-1
Udinese - Salernitana 1-1
Monza - Roma 1-4
Torino - Fiorentina 0-0
Verona - Sassuolo 1-0
these are the current final results of the matches already played.
few changes in the rankings
Milan is momentarily getting closer to Juventus who will play tonight
Roma move into fifth position momentarily waiting for Atalanta to play against Bologna
Sassuolo slips into penultimate position and is in a crisis of results and seriously risks relegation to Serie B

Offline Smack That Ace

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Last Active: March 21, 2024, 05:43:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #197 on: March 03, 2024, 07:06:49 PM »
Napoli will host Juventus this week, they will face each other in the 27th week of Serie A this season. Napoli are in a bad state this season, they repeatedly receive unsatisfactory results at all.

Juventus actually performed well, it was just not enough to make them compete with Inter Milan, because they received more defeats and draws. In this match they are my favorite, but Napoli also have a chance to beat Juventus, especially they will play as the host in this match. Who will win in your opinion?
Difficult opponent team for Juventus facing Napoli upcoming match, both teams have good capital last match after Napoli winning over Sassuolo 1-6 and has target to reach top fourth position with several matches left in domestic league. I think not easy for Juventus take three points with their away match against Napoli, had confidence performance after winning over six goals I think Napoli will try to continue the consistent winning trend.
Juventus have play more offensive if want beat Napoli next match, have many time with defensive game play make Juventus difficult scoring many goals on every match.
I think they will do that, they will play with full motivation to beat Napoli at their own ground. Juventus' position is fairly safe for the top 4, but they can't relax because however the teams below them will try to catch up.

A thin score might happen in this match, I myself put Juventus as the main favorite, but I don't close the opportunity for Napoli to win too. I want to see an interesting game that both teams can show.

Even though the next opponent of Juventus is going to play pretty easy, they have a tougher match coming up against Milan. I know Milan has not performed very well in this season so far. But that does not mean Juventus is going to get a free pass in this match. And if we actually think about the last four/five matches that both of them have played, I think Napoli has actually performed better in that period compared to Juventus.

If Juventus actually wants to stay at the second position, they will have to win the match against Napoli. They have already almost lost the chance to win the league title. Now if they fall off from the second position it is definitely going to be disappointing.

Offline Lillominato89

• View Profile

« Reply #198 on: March 03, 2024, 10:24:05 PM »

Even though the next opponent of Juventus is going to play pretty easy, they have a tougher match coming up against Milan. I know Milan has not performed very well in this season so far. But that does not mean Juventus is going to get a free pass in this match. And if we actually think about the last four/five matches that both of them have played, I think Napoli has actually performed better in that period compared to Juventus.

If Juventus actually wants to stay at the second position, they will have to win the match against Napoli. They have already almost lost the chance to win the league title. Now if they fall off from the second position it is definitely going to be disappointing.

currently as I write Napoli is winning 1-0 against Juventus, if it were to end like this it would also put second place in the standings at risk. they will have to fight until the end of the championship to not give up any more positions, given that they still have to challenge Atalanta, Milan, Roma and Lazio

EDIT:
juventus just equalized with a goal from Federico Chiesa
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 10:26:06 PM by Lillominato89 »

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #199 on: March 03, 2024, 10:41:06 PM »

currently as I write Napoli is winning 1-0 against Juventus, if it were to end like this it would also put second place in the standings at risk. they will have to fight until the end of the championship to not give up any more positions, given that they still have to challenge Atalanta, Milan, Roma and Lazio

EDIT:
juventus just equalized with a goal from Federico Chiesa
Napoli had taken the lead again, as Juventus game them the opportunity by bringing down Victor Osinmeh in the box. Osinmeh took the penalty kick, but it was stopped by Juventus goalkeeper, who pushed the ball out, giving Raspadori the chance to strike the ball back into the post to take the lead. It will be hard for Juventus to draw the game.

Napoli 2-1 Juventus.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 11:19:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #200 on: March 03, 2024, 11:38:30 PM »
Napoli 2-1 Juventus.
This is truly unexpected. It seems that their new coach, Calzona, really suits Napoli this time. Because Napoli's recent match results indicate that they are quite successful. And you could even say it was very successful. In fact, they actually broke their predictions which actually underestimated Napoli compared to Juventus. But what happened in the end was that Juventus had to recognize Napoli's superiority. This is indeed extraordinary. In fact, Napoli not only won goals, but also their ball dominance was extraordinary. It's possible that Juventus won't be able to match Napoli's performance this time. It's like seeing how Napoli played last season. Unfortunately, it is quite late in finding a suitable replacement for Spaletti.

Online babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1610
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #201 on: March 04, 2024, 11:30:31 AM »
Lazio - Milan 0-1
Udinese - Salernitana 1-1
Monza - Roma 1-4
Torino - Fiorentina 0-0
Verona - Sassuolo 1-0
these are the current final results of the matches already played.
few changes in the rankings
Milan is momentarily getting closer to Juventus who will play tonight
Roma move into fifth position momentarily waiting for Atalanta to play against Bologna
Sassuolo slips into penultimate position and is in a crisis of results and seriously risks relegation to Serie B

certainly what was done this week was predictable in many ways
I hadn't predicted all these goals from Roma (congratulations to them for this) and I hadn't even predicted Juventus' defeat, that was really very heavy from that point of view
I'm sorry but they are not ready, maybe next year

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: March 04, 2024, 11:30:31 AM »

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:10:13 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #202 on: March 04, 2024, 02:50:36 PM »
Napoli 2-1 Juventus.
This is truly unexpected. It seems that their new coach, Calzona, really suits Napoli this time. Because Napoli's recent match results indicate that they are quite successful. And you could even say it was very successful. In fact, they actually broke their predictions which actually underestimated Napoli compared to Juventus. But what happened in the end was that Juventus had to recognize Napoli's superiority. This is indeed extraordinary. In fact, Napoli not only won goals, but also their ball dominance was extraordinary. It's possible that Juventus won't be able to match Napoli's performance this time. It's like seeing how Napoli played last season. Unfortunately, it is quite late in finding a suitable replacement for Spaletti.
Napoli's performance in this match really makes us remember their performance last season. And it seems that Francesco Calzona can be more expected than Mazzari and Garcia. But we may have to make a further assessment after Napoli plays Barcelona in the UCL later.

But the most important thing is that in the end Napoli managed to get full points again against a strong team and their performance looked more convincing.

Offline Lillominato89

• View Profile

« Reply #203 on: March 04, 2024, 04:53:39 PM »
Lazio - Milan 0-1 Udinese - Salernitana 1-1 Monza - Roma 1-4 Torino - Fiorentina 0-0 Verona - Sassuolo 1-0 these are the current final results of the matches already played. few changes in the rankings Milan is momentarily getting closer to Juventus who will play tonight Roma move into fifth position momentarily waiting for Atalanta to play against Bologna Sassuolo slips into penultimate position and is in a crisis of results and seriously risks relegation to Serie B

certainly what was done this week was predictable in many ways I hadn't predicted all these goals from Roma (congratulations to them for this) and I hadn't even predicted Juventus' defeat, that was really very heavy from that point of view I'm sorry but they are not ready, maybe next year

I think many did not expect a defeat by Juventus last night, Napoli apart from the sumptuous win against Sassuolo were coming from bad results, a bit like Juventus, but I thought they could keep up with Inter

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1251
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 08:29:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #204 on: March 04, 2024, 05:02:35 PM »
Lazio - Milan 0-1 Udinese - Salernitana 1-1 Monza - Roma 1-4 Torino - Fiorentina 0-0 Verona - Sassuolo 1-0 these are the current final results of the matches already played. few changes in the rankings Milan is momentarily getting closer to Juventus who will play tonight Roma move into fifth position momentarily waiting for Atalanta to play against Bologna Sassuolo slips into penultimate position and is in a crisis of results and seriously risks relegation to Serie B

certainly what was done this week was predictable in many ways I hadn't predicted all these goals from Roma (congratulations to them for this) and I hadn't even predicted Juventus' defeat, that was really very heavy from that point of view I'm sorry but they are not ready, maybe next year

I think many did not expect a defeat by Juventus last night, Napoli apart from the sumptuous win against Sassuolo were coming from bad results, a bit like Juventus, but I thought they could keep up with Inter
Juventus might be a better team but Inter have more points than them which is why Juventus is under a lot of pressure now.  I don't want to say anything about Napoli because Juventus are far behind and it won't be possible for them to do well in this series. But I feel sorry for Napoli because they gave a lot of effort but still fell far behind Inter. However, there is still time for them to turn around, but if Juventus put in more effort, it could be possible.

Offline giammangiato

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1296
  • non posso venire dato che ho giammangiato
  • Last Active: Today at 10:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Signature Avatar
« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2024, 08:00:38 PM »
Juventus were unlucky yesterday Joseph Nonge unfortunately found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time I'm sorry for him, he's so young and he didn't deserve it for the rest yesterday my Juventus only lacked a goal let's remember that Napoli is seventh :D
giammangiato - non posso venire

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2024, 09:23:08 PM »
Juventus were unlucky yesterday Joseph Nonge unfortunately found himself in the wrong place at the wrong time I'm sorry for him, he's so young and he didn't deserve it for the rest yesterday my Juventus only lacked a goal let's remember that Napoli is seventh :D

The truth is that it is very unfortunate that these things happen to Juve because it is a team that is always very highly valued in its things, but now that they have to win all the games, they leave and lose, then it is too bad luck, I don't know what they do It happens, in fact their team should only be able to win and win, there is no other way, but they allow themselves to be tied, while Inter went much further ahead, so then they can't even do a good job, it's impossible for them They start to give a good performance if they continue playing like this, I don't know if Allegri has to use another method of play to change the strategy, but he must do something, because they are in need of points.

Now things can happen in a very different way, because in part everything is trying to finish in the first 4 places, they want to go to the UCL, for me the team has become very disconnected, I'm not saying this because the boy is most unfortunate, I'm saying it because they don't score goals.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Lillominato89

• View Profile

« Reply #207 on: March 05, 2024, 09:11:40 AM »

Dear my Juventus fan friend, I'm sorry your Juventus gave up too early, my Inter thanks ;D Unfortunately you're right Nonge made a big mistake but he's a young man and he will learn from his mistakes, I found his substitution after the mistake more humiliating. That could demoralise him a lot

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:10:13 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #208 on: March 05, 2024, 09:25:26 AM »
It looks like Inter Milan will really secure the Serie A trophy just by winning a few more matches this season. Because currently the difference in points between Inter Milan and Juventus is also getting further away. That is, a difference of 15 points. And this certainly makes Inter Milan very comfortable at the top of the standings. Maybe Inter Milan will be able to announce they are champions this season earlier. Just like Napoli did last season. Last season Napoli also announced their victory in winning the Serie A title early. I didn't expect Inter Milan to be this good this season. It seems that even in the UCL, Inter Milan has a pretty good chance.

Online babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1610
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #209 on: March 05, 2024, 09:35:35 AM »

Dear my Juventus fan friend, I'm sorry your Juventus gave up too early, my Inter thanks ;D Unfortunately you're right Nonge made a big mistake but he's a young man and he will learn from his mistakes, I found his substitution after the mistake more humiliating. That could demoralise him a lot

it certainly wasn't a good overall performance, it's certainly not the individual who was the main problem but the whole team that didn't work
this is my thought, being a team game the individual influences up to a certain point
██████████████████████████