follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How to find the best cryptocurrency  (Read 3816 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2133
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 02:22:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: How to find the best cryptocurrency
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2020, 12:45:18 AM »
I will always search on  the coin market cap for this.
At elast we need to know the trading volume, market cap, and also graphic of the coins so that we can consider which crypto is best for trading or investing. Here, we must be careful in choosing the right coin for each.

something that is very wise and should be done for all who will take action whether to buy or sell, because the market cap indicates how the token can develop and can be favored by investors to continue to be traded. because we need clear information even though at times information from colleagues we trust is also needed as well as analyzing and comparing the information on CMC or CoinGecko.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2020, 12:45:18 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4216
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:27:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2020, 03:22:45 AM »
Cryptocurrency investment is very Trending option on this time, Anyone can invest their Fund on cryptocurrency. But before investing any Cryptocurrency,  you need to check your coin for best profit, if you a new investor or You want invest one cryptocurrency then you must check this coins  Popularity,  concept, Coin stability,  their circulating supply   and total supply and also you can check All time High/Low price etc.

As there are so many choices, sometimes getting into the right basket of coins and tokens to invest with can be difficult and confusing...and if one is picking up a loser then there is a big probability of losing some money. And this happened to many people in the past, can be happening right now and will be true into the future. I guess the safest coins are the ones belonging to at least the top 20 in the CoinMarketCap board. Always be careful with new projects though if one has the appetite for risks and rewards -- then one has just to make sure of the viability of the project and always avoid shitcoins and scams.

Offline Jaguar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1867
  • Last Active: January 17, 2024, 03:49:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2020, 06:16:32 AM »
I always check the transparency of the team and performance of the community. I didn't base my decision on token supply either the roadmap. Somehow the most important is how the team and community behaves toward the current trend. Once the team shows great dedication and truthfulness, it is a factor.

Offline Piku

• Activity: 262
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: January 15, 2024, 01:36:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2020, 08:16:28 AM »
One must know well about any coin before investing. We need to invest in research, ideas, future roadmaps, and dreams. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. Only then is it possible to make a profit by investing. If you have a good idea about the market, the investment will be successful.

Offline Lorix

• Activity: 458
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Last Active: November 04, 2021, 06:00:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2020, 10:05:30 AM »
The price of each coin fluctuates in the cryptocurrency market. So whether the price of any coin rises or falls in the market, it depends on the investors in the market. If the demand for investment on any coin in the market is high then the value of the coin is high. So it is important to have research, experience, knowledge, market intelligence to invest.

Offline vitek146

• Activity: 816
  • Last Active: July 21, 2023, 04:05:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2020, 10:13:58 AM »
The best cryptocurrencies are reliable cryptocurrencies, proven over the years. You need to look at the top 10 cryptocurrencies and choose the one that will give you the opportunity to earn money in the future and that has the potential for growth. Another option is to invest in a new coin or token that can give you more x, however, the risk is much greater, you cannot be sure how long the project intends to exist.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2020, 02:40:06 PM »

Offline tampy784t

• Activity: 132
  • MY IDENTITY COIN
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 24, 2021, 11:37:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2020, 03:45:23 PM »
Good promising projects are very difficult to find at the very beginning of their appearance, you cannot know firsthand which of them will become a gold nugget and will achieve very great recognition among crypto-enthusiasts

Offline Arkann

• Activity: 552
  • Last Active: December 10, 2023, 05:03:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2020, 04:58:33 PM »
Good promising projects are very difficult to find at the very beginning of their appearance, you cannot know firsthand which of them will become a gold nugget and will achieve very great recognition among crypto-enthusiasts
I believe that you also need to look at those cryptocurrencies, which are one of the most weekend in the cryptocurrency market. Of course, I have always considered Ethereum one of the most demanded cryptocurrencies, but recently I have discovered the advantages of Tron, where I use it due to low fees.

Offline Michael.sol

• Activity: 586
  • XyFinance
  • Last Active: April 29, 2023, 06:16:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2020, 05:26:17 PM »
Day by day we can see alot of project start their jounery in crypto market . So we have alot of options to choose coins for investment purposes .
But personally I recommend to choose coin who is old as well famous also ( like top 50 coin ) .
I have plan to store TRX as well ada coin as a long-term investment . Because TRX is available at cheap price at this time .

Offline shadowdio

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 06:13:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2020, 05:49:02 PM »
Right, I also recommend to those newbies to invest in the popular coins or in the top coins in coinmarketcap because they can make profit for sure if they hold it for long term but right now I don't think if it is good to invest, you know the prices of the coins were already on top so it could go dump anytime. 

Offline GREENch85

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1660
  • Last Active: November 10, 2021, 12:17:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2020, 05:56:01 PM »
Perhaps this will be too susceptible to hype, but 1inch made a great Christmas gift for those who:
made at least one transaction before September 15, 2020,
made at least four transactions,
made transactions totaling at least $20.
To date, 1inch is a great option, of course, after the decline of the hype.

Offline Msweet

• Activity: 837
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Last Active: December 11, 2023, 04:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2020, 01:34:35 AM »
I have been investing in top cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum, binance coin and other top cryptocurrencies for a long time, and I make investments when the top cryptocurrencies fall very much in price and then I just wait for some time until these cryptocurrencies will rise in price again and then I just fix the profit and I do this on an ongoing basis and I advise beginners to do the same, because this is already a proven way of making money.
Your all Coins is good,  and not have any risk. We know that Bitcoin,  Etherium, litecoin is best for Long time investment.  Anyone can earn upto double profit from this coins. But need Patience for good profit.
Of course your words are reasonable and completely correct.  If someone trades on the points you point out, then of course he can benefit.  The real proof of this is that I myself bought some Etherium tokens and I got a good amount from them but it took me a long time.

Offline Zulema

• Activity: 145
  • Last Active: December 29, 2020, 09:59:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2020, 08:42:56 AM »
BITcoin Ethereum is currently the hottest coins. Bitcoin is on a peak of congratulations to investors

Offline Sharpmax

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 574
  • Last Active: December 15, 2023, 05:45:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2020, 11:56:06 PM »
Here are the things you need to do to find the best cryptocurrency.  You need to know about its website first.  Then look at the White Paper and Team Manager, Telegram's popularity, etc. and find out what kind of popularity this project has in that country.  This way you will find a good cute currency.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:09:50 AM by Sharpmax »
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG