follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bopensea  (Read 904 times)

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Bopensea
« on: March 14, 2021, 07:44:34 AM »
It's the forked version of Opensea on Binance Smart Chain. Started using it to bid on bashmasks (the forked version of hashmasks) and no complaints. It all generally reminds me of playing crypto kitties in 2018 when transaction costs only around $0.30 per bid, it's cheap and affordable  :)

https://bopensea.com/marketplace

(This is not an endorsement of Bopensea or Hashmasks artwork which both are extremely new)

See instead: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=198305.0

Hey guys, there have been numerous requests for additional features to add to Bopensea, all of which are important and would improve the user-experience of the marketplace. We only initially launched Bopensea to fill a gap in the market, as the Bashmask and Bunk communities had nowhere to buy and sell their NFTs. We were glad to do so, and have been touched by your appreciation of our efforts so far. We know we have been far from perfect!

Rather than scaling up Bopensea further (getting into the exchange business is rather outside the scope of our skillsets), we’re going to be taking a step back from it. However (Good news!), we came into contact with a venture-backed NFT marketplace that is launching this week, Whalecrate.com, and are really impressed with their marketplace.

We’ve already reached out to them and negotiated for Bashmasks and Bunks to be two of their promoted launch collections (they are multi-chain and support both ETH and BSC). Their marketplace is going to be SICK, and since they have a lot larger team designed specifically for this product, they are going to be able to include a lot more functionality into Whalecrate.com than we would’ve been able to on Bopensea. All your latest requests: sales history, “buy now,” better filters, should be live on Whalecrate.com from the launch, with more features (like auctions) coming soon afterwards. They will also be supporting additional projects (like waifus) which means more eyes on Bashmasks, and it is non-custodial--no more locking up your BNB into the contract. Now you can use the same 1 BNB to bid on 5 different masks.

We strongly feel like the Bashmask community will be better served on Whalecrate than we have been doing or would be able to do through Bopensea. That said we think Bopensea had a good run, and we’re thankful for each of you who helped bug test it! My team and I are proud of what we accomplished.

After Whalecrate.com goes live (we are told they plan to go live today!” we will begin winding down Bopensea in an orderly fashion.  I want to clarify that we aren’t leaving Bashmasks. Actually, this will give us more time to look into your bashmask-specific support requests as we won’t be split focused with Bopensea. I know I have a few of you waiting, and appreciate your patience.

I don’t know what time they go live today, but will pass on any updates they give to me.

Source: Telegram
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 05:25:41 PM by dragononcrypto »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bopensea
« on: March 14, 2021, 07:44:34 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG