follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Ethereum vs of BNB Platform  (Read 30037 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4322
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Ethereum vs of BNB Platform
« Reply #240 on: February 13, 2024, 07:30:55 AM »
It is very difficult to compare what are essentially different directions, as Ethereum and BNB go on different roads, Ethereum is an asset that is bought and on which the most popular tokens are made, and BNB is invented by the exchange to make cheap transactions for themselves.
All in all, the Ethereum platform is very good and powerful. However, due to the sudden increase in its transaction fees, people are moving towards the BNB platform to avoid such high fees. on the other hand, BNB is a popular crypto exchange Binance's own platform. due to which it became very popular in no time. by taking advantage of ETH's high transaction fees, BNB platform users gain huge amount. But in all aspects the Ethereum platform is much stronger than BNB
There are other platforms besides BNB, I don't use it much at all, especially for regular transfers, I usually use the tron platform, I have platform tokens there and I keep them in stacking on my wallet and don't pay for transactions at all, for me this point is very important because I make a lot of transfers and if I used even the BNB platform I would lose dozens of dollars a week, but I don't lose anything.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #240 on: February 13, 2024, 07:30:55 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #241 on: February 13, 2024, 07:37:36 PM »
It is very difficult to compare what are essentially different directions, as Ethereum and BNB go on different roads, Ethereum is an asset that is bought and on which the most popular tokens are made, and BNB is invented by the exchange to make cheap transactions for themselves.
I will add one more thing, namely centralized and decentralized systems.

BNB has a centralized system since switching to Binance Smart Chain, CZ can increase and decrease transaction gas fees easily on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.
BNB can freeze its BNB coins on the Binance Smart Chain as long as the indications of money laundering are clear and there is very concrete evidence.

It is definitely very realistic for Ethereum to have a Decentralized system, the rise and fall of transaction fees depends on the demand of Ethereum coin users.
Ethereum will not be able to freeze its Ethereum coins in various wallets because the Ethereum system is truly decentralized.
retire and rest in peace

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #242 on: February 14, 2024, 06:56:01 AM »

BNB has a centralized system since switching to Binance Smart Chain, CZ can increase and decrease transaction gas fees easily on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain.
BNB can freeze its BNB coins on the Binance Smart Chain as long as the indications of money laundering are clear and there is very concrete evidence.

It is definitely very realistic for Ethereum to have a Decentralized system, the rise and fall of transaction fees depends on the demand of Ethereum coin users.
Ethereum will not be able to freeze its Ethereum coins in various wallets because the Ethereum system is truly decentralized.
This is really true and it is worth knowing about it when you want to invest in BNB, this coin may not be the right investment and due to government delays on the part of Binance they may start freezing any accounts and including BNB coin may lose value.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1023
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:59:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2024, 01:57:33 PM »
BNB was erc20 token in Ethereum network blockchain so for me Ethereum is bigger game changer in crypto.Consider that BNB have significatly smaller network and throught bullish market less price change so as the value.Market dominance is in advance by Etheterum and as long as circulating supply.
Platform is what being asked and not about the circulating supply or their stand in market ,  so it is in comparison in that matter but about their platforms .

for me this is stupid because Ethereum is  not an exchange to be compared to Binance so what is the topic all about?

but if it is about the investment standard so I believe that Ethereum is still the best

Offline damsix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #244 on: February 14, 2024, 02:05:35 PM »

This is really true and it is worth knowing about it when you want to invest in BNB, this coin may not be the right investment and due to government delays on the part of Binance they may start freezing any accounts and including BNB coin may lose value.
I also noticed that when many members on the forum talked about the BNB coin being centralized.
Maybe one of them is you, a member who is always actively reminded that BNB is a centralized system.

Since it was first created, cryptocurrency has had a decentralized system and this BNB coin has damaged the Cryptocurrency system.
Just imagine, if you had 10,000 BNB, then CZ froze your 10,000 BNB assets, would you complain to CZ or leave it alone?
If that were my position, I would not invest in BNB coins with a nominal value of 10,000 BNB, but if it were 1 BNB that would be okay.
retire and rest in peace

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #245 on: February 15, 2024, 07:15:33 AM »

I also noticed that when many members on the forum talked about the BNB coin being centralized.
Maybe one of them is you, a member who is always actively reminded that BNB is a centralized system.

Since it was first created, cryptocurrency has had a decentralized system and this BNB coin has damaged the Cryptocurrency system.
Just imagine, if you had 10,000 BNB, then CZ froze your 10,000 BNB assets, would you complain to CZ or leave it alone?
If that were my position, I would not invest in BNB coins with a nominal value of 10,000 BNB, but if it were 1 BNB that would be okay.
Yes I know that it is centralized and therefore I do not believe in the value of this coin, what I have is just the amount that is needed for transactions in the BNB network, I mostly keep ETH on other blockchains than have BNB token I even stopped participating in all kinds of lunchepads on binance where you need to hold BNB token because after each token always falls hard and in the end you lose more than earn.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #246 on: February 15, 2024, 01:49:58 PM »
Yes I know that it is centralized and therefore I do not believe in the value of this coin, what I have is just the amount that is needed for transactions in the BNB network,
This may be a very complicated choice for you because you don't trust BNB, at any time the value of our BNB assets can be frozen by CZ, but on the one hand, when we want to send BEP20 tokens, we definitely need BNB on the Binance Smart Chain.
For example, you have 100,000 USDT in the form of the Binance Smart Chain blockchain and you send the token to an exchange like Coinbase and need BNB gas and when you send it, you will definitely be nervous because you are afraid that your assets will immediately be frozen by CZ.

I mostly keep ETH on other blockchains than have BNB token I even stopped participating in all kinds of lunchepads on binance where you need to hold BNB token because after each token always falls hard and in the end you lose more than earn.
Ethereum is clearly more in demand by all investors and traders than BNB, but for Binance Launchpad it also seems that if I have 1 BNB I won't feel anything about the results of the Launchpad token because the rewards are very small.
Except maybe if I have 100,000 BNB then I will just feel the rewards given by Luanchpad Binance. But never mind HodL 100,000 BNB, you also thought several times about HodL 1 BNB because you were afraid of being frozen by CZ. :P
retire and rest in peace

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #246 on: February 15, 2024, 01:49:58 PM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #247 on: February 15, 2024, 03:29:44 PM »

Yes I know that it is centralized and therefore I do not believe in the value of this coin, what I have is just the amount that is needed for transactions in the BNB network, I mostly keep ETH on other blockchains than have BNB token I even stopped participating in all kinds of lunchepads on binance where you need to hold BNB token because after each token always falls hard and in the end you lose more than earn.
I have participated in launchepads on binance at the past, several time but I forget what coins..😀 BNB in the early, we all saw many new projects ,there are good project and scam projects. We just be careful.
Ethereum is the biggest platform, king of smart contract platform. I still believe ethereum is better than BNB. And now solana has overtaken BNB.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #248 on: February 16, 2024, 07:42:18 AM »
Ethereum is clearly more in demand by all investors and traders than BNB, but for Binance Launchpad it also seems that if I have 1 BNB I won't feel anything about the results of the Launchpad token because the rewards are very small.
Except maybe if I have 100,000 BNB then I will just feel the rewards given by Luanchpad Binance. But never mind HodL 100,000 BNB, you also thought several times about HodL 1 BNB because you were afraid of being frozen by CZ. :P
I have entered Launchpad on Binance several times with a little less than 10 BNB and I always ended up with a minus from it, because I did not hold these BNBs but bought them before entering Launchpad and then sold them and I always ended up with a minus, this is mostly for those who hold BNBs and not for those who buy them and then sell them.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #249 on: February 16, 2024, 03:27:51 PM »
I have entered Launchpad on Binance several times with a little less than 10 BNB and I always ended up with a minus from it, because I did not hold these BNBs but bought them before entering Launchpad and then sold them and I always ended up with a minus, this is mostly for those who hold BNBs and not for those who buy them and then sell them.
It seems that you also made a mistake in participating in the Launchpad event on Binance because you bought BNB coins directly on the Binance market when the Launchpad was about to occur and that was definitely expensive for the price of BNB coins.
But if we HodL BNB coins for a long time it might be a profit for ourselves, for example we hodL BNB since the price is 10 USD and join the Binance Launchpad when the BNB price has reached 300 USD, indirectly we will also have made a profit as a Hodler.

Only the position of being a HodLer is difficult because you and I already think that this BNB coin has a centralized system and is not suitable for HodL.
retire and rest in peace

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1085
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 02:06:56 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #250 on: February 16, 2024, 03:40:57 PM »

I like the previous rule of Binance launchpad but things were revised and change because holding 50 BNB is a lot and not everyone could afford them but I think it's something anyone could deserve as long they were patient enough to buy bnb when things were rough, they hold and now that the price has increased, those who failed to buy then we're crying that they don't give them a chance and it was drop from 50 to 10 and then duration was also change from 30 days to 7 days average to get tickets.

However, things have change ever since US locked CZ and hasn't allow him to travel out of the country to another place. If he happened to be around, by now Binance would have launched 1 or 2 launchpad but it seems the new CEO is been careful of what US might do to them especially now that CZ case is adjourned to from February to April this year.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #251 on: February 16, 2024, 07:05:34 PM »
We join the crypto market to gain more profits, not to have more worries. If you do not feel safe with BNB chain, you can choose Ethereum and many other decentralized blockchains in the market, and I support you.

Currently, BNB chain has not been condemned by users for arbitrarily freezing user accounts. Even for me, Binance CEX freezing accounts related to dirty money or being investigated by the police is also a good thing for the crypto market because crypto also complies with the law and supports the police against bad guys.

The first blockchain I used was Ethereum but I prefer BNB chain because of BNB chain's superiority in transaction speed and low costs. Of course BNB chain is not as decentralized as Ethereum, but that is still within my risk appetite ^^
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #252 on: February 16, 2024, 08:43:04 PM »

We join the crypto market to gain more profits, not to have more worries. If you do not feel safe with BNB chain, you can choose Ethereum and many other decentralized blockchains in the market, and I support you.
~

Agreed, we invest in crypto to gain profit.  If we are worried about coins better to invest in other coins .  But sometimes we also think that as humans there are fears and worries.  If you're not sure what you're buying, it's best to buy something else, but do your research first.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2024, 06:27:41 AM »
It seems that you also made a mistake in participating in the Launchpad event on Binance because you bought BNB coins directly on the Binance market when the Launchpad was about to occur and that was definitely expensive for the price of BNB coins.
But if we HodL BNB coins for a long time it might be a profit for ourselves, for example we hodL BNB since the price is 10 USD and join the Binance Launchpad when the BNB price has reached 300 USD, indirectly we will also have made a profit as a Hodler.

Only the position of being a HodLer is difficult because you and I already think that this BNB coin has a centralized system and is not suitable for HodL.
That's right , holding BNB is mostly for those who believe it will grow but I don't think it can grow much so I don't support holding this coin .

~

Agreed, we invest in crypto to gain profit.  If we are worried about coins better to invest in other coins .  But sometimes we also think that as humans there are fears and worries.  If you're not sure what you're buying, it's best to buy something else, but do your research first.
Yes , I invest in other coins , but if I invested in BNB I would be very happy that I will be given for holding free coins)))

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #254 on: February 17, 2024, 10:08:29 AM »
Etherium coins are in a much better position in cryptocurrency.  And one of the most widely known coins is the Ethereum Coin Ethereum Coin The number of investors is huge.  Therefore, BNB coins have already made great strides and BNB coins have taken a huge place in cryptocurrency.

The two cryptocurrencies are very unique in their own way of existence, just as we all know that they have different inventors, one is Butterin and the other is Binance coin, but I will also say this that Ethereum is far fetched than BNB, in every aspect, let's just use the market cap as the first example, the only thing that makes BNB gain more attention is because of it's launch by the most recognized global exchange Binance, that influence is what serves as it's benefits, but that doesn't still gives it edge over Ethereum for any reason.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG