follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: New benchmark for simplistic and accessible Community Based Ventup Launchpad  (Read 752 times)

Offline Jon Baldicantos

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Signature Avatar Second year Anniversary
The fact that Ventup is an Inclusive community based Launchpad, seems to be the simplest way to for investors to research, apply and purchase tokens or crypto-assets in early-stage projects.
I think the Vent Finance team needs to attract new projects while maintaining high-quality standards to ensure future sustainability; unlimited access to new verified project forums, vetted investment opportunities, KYC, and low transaction fees.

Only upvoted project that meets up with the Vent standard gets investors funds. Do you think Ventup would be able to end frauds and rug pulls? Let's Discuss This...
Defi | NFT | Metaverse |
p2e gaming is Life

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:27:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Ventup – new project that I have never heard of. I know Coinlist, PolkaStarter, BSCPAD, PAID Ignition and ZENDID. If possible, please provide more information about Ventup, what investment funds and projects are supporting it, which blockchain it works on: Ethereum, BSC, Solana, NEAR, Polkadot…?
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Holawale66

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: September 19, 2022, 08:01:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Ventup – new project that I have never heard of. I know Coinlist, PolkaStarter, BSCPAD, PAID Ignition and ZENDID. If possible, please provide more information about Ventup, what investment funds and projects are supporting it, which blockchain it works on: Ethereum, BSC, Solana, NEAR, Polkadot…?

Quit inquisitive about VentUp or VentFinance. This also catch my curiosity to wanna find out more about the project, how it's sustainability, functionality, compatibility and feasibility goals will be archived.
But to feed my curiosity, will search on Google and other platforms to see what the project is centered about

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
This is an indication for Vent to understand how much the public is willing to invest, and this way, Vent will be able to adapt the factors behind the BGA and have an appropriate raise.
It's indeed an indescribable Inclusivity with so much to discover and explore in its ecosystem

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
The fact that Ventup is an Inclusive community based Launchpad, seems to be the simplest way to for investors to research, apply and purchase tokens or crypto-assets in early-stage projects.
I think the Vent Finance team needs to attract new projects while maintaining high-quality standards to ensure future sustainability; unlimited access to new verified project forums, vetted investment opportunities, KYC, and low transaction fees.

Only upvoted project that meets up with the Vent standard gets investors funds. Do you think Ventup would be able to end frauds and rug pulls? Let's Discuss This...

VentUp is actually up with more than 14,000 registration of members or users, with meeting up Vent standards to meet users needs and expectations. Community oriented, other opportunities, low transactions fee and KYC checked.
Given time, VentUp will surpass alot of other projects out there to correct issues of trust and transparency 

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts

VentUp is truely a new project with specific goals and objectives to make it easy to access all ur decentralized finance transactions in one platform. VentUp and VentSwap are part of it's features and usecases, it's simply simplified, easy and secure ecosystem.
It's your all in one blockchain projects.

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

Of course I think VentFinance a platform created to end rug pulls and help investors identify scam projects with their Social Hallmark that allows verified users communicate with each other and exchange ideas with project creators. They have a secured atmosphere for trusted partners and community members to transact, the team is to be trusted and are in compliance with international regulations.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Rhooney Hood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: November 07, 2021, 02:55:05 AM
    • View Profile

I was able to get some informations about the platform. It's a full-stack Cardano-Polygon platform. Interestingly, the platform is in partnership with some of the most trusted legal business partners that are supporting the project. One of them is 'Sky Vision Capital' which will help vent to adapt quickly to change of regulations. For extra security, they partnered with 'Bridge Mutual'. Unanimous Capital also supports the project because of their wide experience in the traditional VC world.
Well you too can get more informations about VentFinance, just Google it man.

Offline Albert Wood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 01:39:13 PM
    • View Profile

VentUp is truely a new project with specific goals and objectives to make it easy to access all ur decentralized finance transactions in one platform. VentUp and VentSwap are part of it's features and usecases, it's simply simplified, easy and secure ecosystem.
It's your all in one blockchain projects.
There are some amazing features that makes VentFinance stand out from other launchpads. VENT has a customer support to guide it's users throughout all stages of registration, KYC, and investment. Projects are selected by the community and chosen by the team, they built a secured environment for trusted partners and community members to transact. The identity verification process is very simple and just a one-time process, they also have a trusted entity & team in agreement with international regulations. The features makes the platform a simple, secured and transparent launch for every project owners.

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

Also, their fundraising mechanism is very flexible, they have a social features that invite verified users to relate with each other and exchange ideas with project creators. When a user stake $vent token, it will help give verified community members a control over the VentUp platform's future governance. This is truly a community based launchpad ecosystem

Offline Perryperry

• Under Review
  • Activity: 48
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:08:42 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
Also, their fundraising mechanism is very flexible, they have a social features that invite verified users to relate with each other and exchange ideas with project creators. When a user stake $vent token, it will help give verified community members a control over the VentUp platform's future governance. This is truly a community based launchpad ecosystem

Mechanism you say, maybe there is room for burning mechanism $Vent. So far so good, Ventfinance has proven to be community oriented project where it's users have a full control of their funds and trade.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG