follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: A New, Legal P2P Crypto Market, Modelled After Darknet Markets. Monero only.  (Read 7401 times)

Offline Resistor

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 25, 2021, 09:14:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Hello, folks at AltcoinsTalks!

I'm here to announce the recent opening of a new type of peer-to-peer market, Anon.Cat.

This market has been a while in the making and I am glad to finally share it with you here. Darknet markets have been making a lot of waves recently, but the thing all of them have in common is that they allow sales of various morally questionable items such as drugs and fraud materials. I am personally against most kinds of hard drugs and I sure as hell do not condone fraud. However, the concept of a fully anonymous darknet market itself had been intriguing me for a while. I liked the idea of a "hidden" market where people simply buy and sell the stuff they have or are interested in without having to go through KYC checks and such, all while using an untraceable cryptocurrency such as Monero.

You do not have to provide your name, surname, address or even email address in order to register and start trading. As a buyer, you don't even have to provide your country of residence, the sign up process is completely anonymous. All communication between buyers and sellers is encrypted by default (don't lose your password, it's tied to your decryption key!). Every transaction is escrow-protected and it is walletless - you pay exactly the amount you need to finalize the sale, and that's it. The market only works with Monero at the moment, altough I have been toying with the idea of supporting other privacy coins such as Zcash and Pirate Chain (ARRR) in the near future.

In other words, you can put it like that: Anon.Cat is a refuge for sellers from other markets - clearnet and dark web alike. While it could technically be considered a "Darknet Market", no illegal items are sold here. It is built as a model of a completely agoristic marketplace, where every seller and buyer are anonymous and the market is completely self-regulated. Buyer and seller disputes are handled without regard for brand image (looking at you, eBay) and there is zero chance of the market administration favoring some products over others (Amazon Essentials).

You need a Tor-enabled browser to get into the market itself (Tor Browser and Brave work well for that). I've made an effort to include some easy-to-understand newbie instructions at the Clearnet Gateway page to lower the barrier of entry for users unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies or what they call the "Dark Web".

I apologize for using a brand new account to make this announcement. I do not want this thing tied to my main account, for obvious reasons. My main alias can be tied to my identity and I don't want it to be public just yet. Please ask your questions and give your feedback in this thread, just keep it civil, please. If you encounter any problems, feel free to sign up and submit a ticket on the market itself.

Simply type 'anon.cat' into your browser and see for yourself.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline ScalpWithMe

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Last Active: October 10, 2022, 05:25:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Second year Anniversary Signature First Post
I like it. I will spend more time evaluating your project and hopefully get back to you with some feedback. I have just started a new project myself and hope to attract a like-minded group of people.

Good luck with your new venture.
I scalp Manipulation

Offline Fenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2595
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 03:10:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 2500 Posts
Of course, in my opinion, a completely anonymous cryptocurrency market is necessary. People have different situations and sometimes there is a need to buy and sell, using the complete anonymity of their identity. These are not necessarily illegal things. Moreover, over time, states will more strictly regulate the circulation of cryptocurrencies with a high level of anonymity.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄