follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

• Cheater on Non Fungible Defi (NFD) signature campaign 3 0 5 1
Current Rating:  

Author Topic: Cheater on Non Fungible Defi (NFD) signature campaign  (Read 4844 times)

Offline Abang Jago

• Activity: 73
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 07:58:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: Cheater on Non Fungible Defi (NFD) signature campaign
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2021, 11:00:02 AM »
As I see no cheating because the discussed someone asked if he can take part in campaign with a special conditions before entering how can there be a support of cheating which was not? What was a cheating? Whom was cheated?

Do you have evidence that there is such a conversation between bouty participants and BM?
Or just confession ?
If you can present the evidence and it's not a conspiracy, I agree, it's not cheating.
Its just BM decision..
Someone should write forum rank not additional membergroup. or an honesty is not applicable in this forum ?

Manipulating is a bad supporter in discussions. It's better to give more facts if you have them. Naming judges as useless or hinting on possible bias based on rank system is not friendly. ;)

Maybe you should reread the thread above slowly and detaily, when a judge has said this is cheating, and the GM deleted the POA, this case is hanging around there is no clarity where to go? What that doesn't mean the judge is useless, his decisions are not respected, when warning cheaters.
if it's not something fraudulent, decide this trial.
1. The GM can  remove the POA of cheater or one case that judge warned it.
2. Bounty hunters with potential hero  can join  the bounty by writing  the hero rank. be allowed on this forum, not cheating.
3. bye justice and honesty

-case closed-
please close this thread mnixxo and alltalk :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 01:19:11 PM by Abang Jago »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2021, 11:00:02 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2021, 12:21:02 PM »
Why are you  just discussing  bounty hunter, you didn't talk about GM who helps and support cheating and deleted POA ?
I want to know your opinion, bubbalex and  jokers.

As I see no cheating because the discussed someone asked if he can take part in campaign with a special conditions before entering how can there be a support of cheating which was not? What was a cheating? Whom was cheated?

If we allow the fraud to occur after being warned by the judge,
Maybe there shouldn't be a judge in this forum.
It's useless if you ignore them:)

Sorry, If my sugestions will hurt anyone here, it's just my suggestion as low rank member here
-baby scream-

Manipulating is a bad supporter in discussions. It's better to give more facts if you have them. Naming judges as useless or hinting on possible bias based on rank system is not friendly. ;)

+4. Nice to see some objectivity from a mythical d teamer such as yourself, not that your rank is relevant here, but it's much appreciated to see you contributing in the general sections again ;D

Do you have evidence that there is such a conversation between bouty participants and BM?
Or just confession ?
If you can present the evidence and it's not a conspiracy, I agree, it's not cheating.
Its just BM decision..
Someone should write forum rank not additional membergroup. or an honesty is not applicable in this forum ?

Maybe you should reread the thread above slowly and detaily, when a judge has said this is cheating, and the GM deleted the POA, this case is hanging around there is no clarity where to go? What that doesn't mean the judge is useless, his decisions are not respected, when warning cheaters.
if it's not something fraudulent, decide this trial.
1. The GM can  remove the POA of cheater or one case that judge warned it.
2. Bounty hunters with potential hero  can join  the bounty by writing  the hero rank. be allowed on this forum, not cheating.
3. bye justice and honesty

-case closed-
please close this thread mnixxo and alltalk :)

I'm not sure I understand much if any of this post to be honest, therefore I'm not convinced others will either.

I'm also confused with your suggestion that Judges warned the "cheater" and this was useless. There was no warning by a Judge, there was a verdict by the team of Judges. Note: inverted commas as this isn't universally accepted by all here, such as one of the most respected community-elected Senators of our forum (previous page), as well as others here, myself included. It's clearly a complicated case, one that has also been discussed in detail and privately among the broader forum team here in order to try and find a solution and process in the future for these types of cases. Simplifying the situation or how to deal with those accused of cheating doesn't help here, especially when there is one of the most respected as well as community-elected Senators of our forum who has years of experience as a bounty manager who distinctly disagrees with this verdict. Respecting their opinion at minimum is requirement here I believe, even if you completely disagree with their opinion. It's important to remain open-minded here.

Furthermore, while I was previously in favor of closing the thread once the Judges had convicted the user in question, this decision was understandably overruled by our "BFDL" (as is his right to do so) and conviction reduced from scammer to cheater, and therefore this has re-opened this case for discussion in my opinion. A discussion that I believe is evolving into discovering a diversity of different opinions on the subject, which is crucial for developing a formal process here. I would instead like to hear the opinions of our Judges in response to our Senator, so as to try and find a process that our elected representatives are all happy with, or at least agree on.

As for the GM in question, they have acknowledged their mistake and are learning from this. We ALL make mistakes, myself included, our admin as well. We are a friendly and therefore forgiving forum, everyone deserves a second chance. Although clearly not a third and fourth chance if the same mistakes are being made over and over again. All GMs are well aware of this, as those engaged in formally punishing users who break the rules and fail to learn from their mistakes. I'd like to believe this is possible somehow for those who try to cheat bounties too, and regret their actions, but this isn't up to me either.

This is why the community elected representatives, so these decisions aren't made by myself or admin. I've now proposed a policy change in the Senate to see if we can come to an agreement for the future:
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=223969.0
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 12:40:16 PM by dragononcrypto »

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2295
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 01:22:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2021, 01:39:56 PM »
The Altcoinstalks forum is a friendly forum, but that doesn't mean we have to be friendly with Cheaters.
If there is a member who is proven to have made a mistake, he must be punished, as well as other members who try to protect the cheater, the member must also be punished.

Offline bubbalex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1506
  • Graphic Designer
  • Referrals: 30
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:50:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2021, 02:00:14 PM »
Why are you  just discussing  bounty hunter, you didn't talk about GM who helps and support cheating and deleted POA ?
I want to know your opinion, bubbalex and  jokers.

If we allow the fraud to occur after being warned by the judge,
Maybe there shouldn't be a judge in this forum.
It's useless if you ignore them:)

Sorry, If my sugestions will hurt anyone here, it's just my suggestion as low rank member here
-baby scream-

Agree. There are a lot of manipulations in that thread, but no one proved that Papa Bear is a cheater. He asked BM to join, BM allowed him, he didn't broke campaign rules. So he is a cheater because real, not potential hero frustrated because he was unable to join? If that was my campaign I would manage it differently, but I would rather blacklist the thread creator, then the punished hunter. Because first one is blackmailing forum administration for personal vendetta and second one just used an opportunity.

Don't fall in moral panic and manipulation without evidence. No one said we should allow cheating, all I say you must prove cheating, not just scream like a baby.

(So glad I'm not BM anymore, as well as not moderator, judge or admin, don't need to deal with such shit day by day)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 02:03:51 PM by bubbalex »

Offline Abang Jago

• View Profile

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2021, 02:27:20 PM »
Hello dude..
Baby screaming is an honest when he feels uncomfortable with the situation. 
Don't blame the baby screaming, but  blame the system.

if you feel there is no evidence and not a conspiracy, why only discuss about papa bear? 
why not comment on Malam90  deleted POA when alltalk warned papa bear.

BTW if  BM is a truth and fraud must be based on BM decision..
I think  It is better if this court forum is closed, there is no need for a judge in this forum.

Judge is independent figure, So dont be interevenced by others.

So glad big brothers and senior have shared  opinions here, but every one has own argument..

Offline bubbalex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1506
  • Graphic Designer
  • Referrals: 30
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:50:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2021, 03:28:10 PM »
Hello dude..
Baby screaming is an honest when he feels uncomfortable with the situation. 
Don't blame the baby screaming, but  blame the system.

if you feel there is no evidence and not a conspiracy, why only discuss about papa bear? 
why not comment on Malam90  deleted POA when alltalk warned papa bear.

BTW if  BM is a truth and fraud must be based on BM decision..
I think  It is better if this court forum is closed, there is no need for a judge in this forum.

Judge is independent figure, So dont be interevenced by others.

So glad big brothers and senior have shared  opinions here, but every one has own argument..
If you feel uncomfortable with the situation it doesn't mean the person who makes you uncomfortable is a cheater. I speak about Papa Bear because this thread is about him and he was punished, while in my opinion there is nothing to punish him for. Malam90 and accusation against him is a different case, but I don't see any conspiracy either. I guess they are friends and malam90 helped his friend, but there is nothing wrong since there is no cheating from his friend.

I can easily imagine a situation when Papa asked malam90 to delete his post after being bullied by community.

And stop manipulation, you just continue to repeat about useless court and judges and no one respect them, etc. For what reason? I have my right to be disagree with judges, does it mean I'm capable to change their decision? No, but I'm able to share my opinion, which may be listened or not. This is free open forum, you speak, we speak, but only judges decide at the end anyway.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 03:44:43 PM by bubbalex »

Offline Nostoman

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3469
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 15, 2024, 01:34:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2021, 03:37:22 PM »
I agree with Bubbalex. Bounty manager can allow any users. Like honerable man or honerable rank.

I think that Papa Bear case with potential hero rank is not a cheating at all, I wouldn't allow him because I know a lot of good hero users, but this doesn't mean other manager can't allow him

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2021, 03:37:22 PM »

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2021, 04:15:34 PM »

The community elected their chosen Senators by a community vote..
The Senate then approved appointing new Judges.
Judges were then elected by the community.
This was democratically decided.

I'm not going to bother commenting on the rest of your opinions:

[...] you just continue to repeat about useless court and judges and no one respect them, etc.

You want justice but don't want a system that can implement this? Makes no sense...

Offline Abang Jago

• View Profile

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2021, 04:31:13 PM »
if there is evidence of papa bear's conversation asking Malam90 to delete the POA, please display it here as proof it is a friend request.

So that the judge can decide.

Because as far as I know members can request mods to delete posts through the reports.
And if it was deleted when it should in the trash and  can be recovered, is it still there? 
please GM and mods check it. 
if it is deleted too, it means that something is intentionally deleting evidence so that it is not be tracked.

dont judge by opinion because everything has to be proven..

hello bubbalex..
As low rank member here..
maybe people think I don't know anything about forums...:))

It's the time for mnixxo and alltalk to have an opinion and decide..
We should hear from them....the judges

I'm just passing through and have an opinion. 
Nice to meet you here, bubbalex and dragon.

ciao.....:)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 05:18:25 PM by Abang Jago »

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7572
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 07:58:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2021, 05:05:49 PM »

The evidence is in the screens in your post of June 22, 2021, 03:19:23 AM — https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=219148.msg1195772#msg1195772.
When you asked a BM about reasons why he accepted an account with lower rank he didn't look surprised and immediately answered that it is his right to take such user in campaign. There was no data about the badge of participant in your screen in the chat, but BM immediately answered about Potential Hero rank. So he knew the situation and which ranks are in the forum.

As low rank member here..

You are still manipulating. ;D

By the way, mangling other's nicknames also doesn't look good and respectful. ;)

+4. Nice to see some objectivity from a mythical d teamer such as yourself, not that your rank is relevant here, but it's much appreciated to see you contributing in the general sections again ;D

Thanks! I try to stay on top of what's going on. :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 05:12:40 PM by Jokers »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2021, 05:55:05 PM »
You are still manipulating. ;D

I didn't initially agree with you that they were trying to be manipulative, but now I get it  ;D

It's the time for mnixxo and alltalk to have an opinion and decide..
We should hear from them....the judges

You can't have it both ways, that's called hypocrisy ::)

PS - They already made a decision + Committee of Presidents have made their decision: no further action. End of.

Thanks! I try to stay on top of what's going on. :)

Ideal  8)

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2021, 03:40:14 AM »
This is just a comparison of the various problems that exist because it is certain that in various forums there must be something like this, whether it be international digital forums, local forums or real forums in our environment.
I also have a real environment and the stories are also very diverse and of course must have a solution to solve this problem and after the problem is finished then all the residents are back in harmony, safe, peaceful and peaceful.

I'm monitoring this thread and it seems that the solution keeps repeating itself and is difficult to complete, maybe it's not resolved right now but it should be resolved as soon as possible so it doesn't continue.

I don't know, I can't comment anymore because it seems I also have a job in the real world which is very dense and tiring.
retire and rest in peace

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG