follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: PIVX coin my small history of it and promotion.  (Read 333 times)

Offline MagMagik

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 20, 2021, 07:24:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
PIVX coin my small history of it and promotion.
« on: July 20, 2021, 03:13:23 PM »
PIVX

I will share a little bit of a story of mine with PIVX (long story short)

I was never into cryptocurrency until one day on a Discord channel we were talking about crypto and one guy called Fuzzbawls saw my big interest in crypto, talked to me for a solid 2h, and then he said that if I want he can invite me to a discord server with a cryptocurrency called PIVX, I was like "sure", But you know I am a total noob in crypto (I never touched crypto nor didn't know how it works) He still gave me a chance, thanks to him I learner and get to know PIVX more, and then I saw the bigger image of the whole PIVX project, how constantly they update the wallet, scripts, security, I thought that developers never sleeps, it's unimaginable for me how much time and hard work is invested in it, he gave me some PIVX for start and see by myself, figuring out a core wallet was a bit hard for me since I never used stuff like that, with the community help it didn't took a long time to get used to it, so i started to research and tried to absorb advices and knowledge they decided to share with me, then i saw the GitHub constant updates and then i saw that they are at 7th place in GitHub commitment, and then i knew that those people don't care a lot about money to get rich, but about the project for the future, and that's the big image they showed me.

So PIVX:

Self Funded/No ICO

GitHub Updates:
They are constantly working on it, how do I know? On Discord, they have a channel called "GitHub-updates" and I checked it out every day, tons of updates and fixes... So I checked a site that showed GitHub commitment and saw this on the site called "cryptomiso" and they are at 7th PLACE in GitHub commitment (I still think the developers are never sleeping), I never saw people more hardworking that don't get enough credits for what they do.

PoS Proof of Stake:

Proof of Stake with rewards that are estimated around 9%... So I was like " You buy coins, leave them in your wallet and that's it?" So apparently you get rewarded for holding your coins and keep your wallet synchronized and online (depends too on the amount you have in).

Transaction fast and Low Cost

Masternodes Rewards

And many more that you can find on their site, what's bugging me is they really work hard and don't get enough credit for it, and in those times it's hard to get through other Cryptocurrencies, the popular ones that are manipulated by few people, or by one tweet... They have big potential and I believe PIVX will achieve its goals.

Please forgive me for a bit chaotic post, I write it the way I understand (a total noob, I am around 3 months into cryptocurrency) and I know that everyone wants their crypto to look the best, to have tons of features that half of the people don't know what they are, but if I see the potential, you will too.

Let's get involved together in the PIVX future because money is not important, but people, if you have people that are involved and want to be a part of a project, everything is possible.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

PIVX coin my small history of it and promotion.
« on: July 20, 2021, 03:13:23 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG