follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Safepal - I lost my fund for this application  (Read 2367 times)

Offline Maynul96

• Activity: 408
  • Decentralized Asset Management Platform
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 06, 2022, 10:50:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Safepal - I lost my fund for this application
« on: July 27, 2021, 07:49:06 AM »
We are know that Safepal is another good application. We can store our fund and we can trade here. I used this application from 5-6 month. Also i use Trust wallet, Tronlinkpro, TokenPocket, Klever etc application. 5 days ago i reset my mobile, after reseting i again install all app one by one, but when i installed Safepal application and Import my wallet then i see that, my key has Successfully imported but my previous address has Changed and my 250 usd worth fund gone. When i asked question, they said that i imported wrong Key. How this possible?  Becouse i have written mnemonics key on two different place and also i took a screenshot. Then it is their system Bug? What is your opinion  and now what can i do for this Cheating.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Safepal - I lost my fund for this application
« on: July 27, 2021, 07:49:06 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
Re: Safepal - I lost my fund for this application
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 10:18:49 AM »
Well, I have not really used it that much though I have been using it for a while and I have not really had any issue with it because the two wallets I have in there were imported from other wallets because it was easy for me to transfer what I had in the wallet through safepal than metamask. I normally will use private keys for importing rather than mnemonics keys. Hopefully check your PK and mnemonics key to be correct.   

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 02:21:04 PM »
Supposedly, after importing your keys, the wallet address should be the same. Therefore, your funds should be there.

How is it possible that your funds gone if you've imported your mnemonic keys correctly? Not unless you've given your mnemonic into scammer. I hope not.

Maybe just a bugs. Try to log out and log in again.

Offline Cryptoz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1509
  • Need for Turbo - Play To Earn
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 23, 2022, 11:07:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 11:44:25 PM »
Have you tried again several times to import the key or mnemonic phrase?
If it is true, it should be okay and able to open or access your wallet.
And tell the CS about your problem that the phrase is the same and has been true. But, never told them your key phrase.
have you tried to reinstall the wallet again?
I also ever have the same bad experience, but that was not in the Safepal Wallet, but in the Verto wallet. I have input the correct Keystore and password, but it is said the wrong password always, And I also lost more than 200$.

That is why after that experience, I never reset my or reinstall the device before moving my assets into others.
..███████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▐██████▌      ██████▄▄▄
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄  ██████  ▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  █     ▐██████  ▀▀▀▀▄▄    ███████    ▐▌
  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ███▀▀██▀▀▄██▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀█▌▄█▀▄████████▀▀▄▄▌████▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
   ▐█████▐▌▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀██████▄▄█████▌████▄███▀█▀▄███▄▄███
   ██████▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█
   ██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄█▌  █▌ ▄█  ▀▀▀ █▀  ▀▀ ▄█▌ ▄▄   ██████▄▄▌
             ▀▀█  ███     ▄█  ██▄ ██  ▀▀▀ ▄▌  ▀▀  █▀███████▀▄
              ▐█▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███████████
                                                  ██████████
                                                   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2021, 05:26:58 AM »
@Cryptoz
Good recommendation mate.

I hope the op's experience is different from yours so he could recover his funds. But, if it is the same, I guess the best move is to contact their cs and tell his case.

This thread gives awareness to safepal users or to those who are planning to reset and reinstall the app. Before doing so much better to transfer the funds into another wallet for security.

Offline kennedystewart

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: July 28, 2021, 05:40:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2021, 05:38:16 AM »
I appreciate the effort you took to write it. Please make more posts like this I will continue to support you. Thank you for sharing this article [url = https://driftboss.co] drift boss [/ url]

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4096
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2021, 10:20:56 AM »
Supposedly, after importing your keys, the wallet address should be the same. Therefore, your funds should be there. How is it possible that your funds gone if you've imported your mnemonic keys correctly? Not unless you've given your mnemonic into scammer. I hope not.

In case, a scammer or a hacker was able to get into the wallet, then it is possible that the withdrawal transaction can be found recorded. Hope OP can tell us more what can be found in the scan of the wallet address. Two weeks ago I lost some tokens in my TrustWallet account and up to now I still don't understand how can a withdrawal of tokens be made without me doing it...and when I searched Reddit for the same problem one guy was sharing that it can be done by someone in a connected site via Dapp. I am not really sure though.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2021, 10:20:56 AM »

Offline Maynul96

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2021, 03:37:33 PM »
Supposedly, after importing your keys, the wallet address should be the same. Therefore, your funds should be there.

How is it possible that your funds gone if you've imported your mnemonic keys correctly? Not unless you've given your mnemonic into scammer. I hope not.

I try many time but result is same, also i checked my mnemonics key carefully but result is same. And i am sure that my imported key isn’t incorrect becouse i when i create a new account then i store and save my key on three different place.

Offline KenshIn

• Activity: 487
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: January 19, 2024, 12:46:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2021, 04:31:13 PM »
I try many time but result is same, also i checked my mnemonics key carefully but result is same. And i am sure that my imported key isn’t incorrect becouse i when i create a new account then i store and save my key on three different place.
I thought I was the only one who lost funds in safepal because of a password error, even though I saved and just copied and pasted but still couldn't.

Offline Review Master

• Activity: 786
  • https://linktr.ee/bitbytecrypto
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 27, 2023, 12:30:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2021, 06:44:31 PM »

Hopefully, those memoric phrases are for multiwallet and if it's true, than just use those memoric phrases to import your wallet into trustwallet to check that USDT balance is showing into your wallet or not.

Also, if you're having the address of USDT, than search on block explorer to see whether it's transferred into another wallet or not. If it's transferred without your permission, than it's sure to be a bug from safepal.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 06:48:19 PM by Review Master »
▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 

Offline TERMINO

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2021, 11:29:28 AM »
Basically if you input the correct phrase it should be fine. I hope you are not attack by malware. If you contacted safepal support wait for their assistance. Maybe they can solve your case. $250 is not small asset for me.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2544
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 07:28:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2021, 02:38:10 PM »
We are know that Safepal is another good application. We can store our fund and we can trade here. I used this application from 5-6 month. Also i use Trust wallet, Tronlinkpro, TokenPocket, Klever etc application. 5 days ago i reset my mobile, after reseting i again install all app one by one, but when i installed Safepal application and Import my wallet then i see that, my key has Successfully imported but my previous address has Changed and my 250 usd worth fund gone. When i asked question, they said that i imported wrong Key. How this possible?  Becouse i have written mnemonics key on two different place and also i took a screenshot. Then it is their system Bug? What is your opinion  and now what can i do for this Cheating.
This exact thing happened to me with IQ cash wallet. I imported my wallet after resetting my phone. I got a new wallet address and no coins. Support told me the mistake is mine, that I imported the wrong phrase. I told them I double checked, they insisted I'm to blame

Offline Maynul96

• View Profile

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2021, 02:40:46 PM »
@Cryptoz
Good recommendation mate.

I hope the op's experience is different from yours so he could recover his funds. But, if it is the same, I guess the best move is to contact their cs and tell his case.

This thread gives awareness to safepal users or to those who are planning to reset and reinstall the app. Before doing so much better to transfer the funds into another wallet for security.
Hello sir already i contact with their admin via Telegram but not get any positive result. This is my first experience, becoz already i used many Decentralized wallet but it is my first time. My big mistake is that i dont sent my fund other wallet.       

Offline Seerge

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1447
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 11:32:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2021, 03:24:49 PM »
The same experience with me, I have also lost my assets in this Wallet.  When Safepal held a Safepal Airdrop, All my tokens were lost after I Claimed.  I've saved the mememonic/phrase code... But when I uninstalled it and logged in again, the Asset still wasn't there.  I just let it go, rather than I remember it!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG