follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [BITHUMB] Processing Withdraw  (Read 697 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:49:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
[BITHUMB] Processing Withdraw
« on: August 10, 2021, 08:10:49 AM »
Bithumb is one that I also use often but I've never had a major problem, but it's been two days since I've had a withdrawal process that hasn't been completed and no response has made us feel cared for.
it seems that this transaction seems difficult to do or is it not noticed because the value is not much? I don't expect just because of the withdrawal value so the problem doesn't want to be done to be resolved immediately.

Have you ever experienced a situation with Bithumb and how you resolved it, hopefully it can be hope for me to do a report.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

[BITHUMB] Processing Withdraw
« on: August 10, 2021, 08:10:49 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:49:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: [BITHUMB] Processing Withdraw
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 06:34:16 AM »
Bithumb is one that I also use often but I've never had a major problem, but it's been two days since I've had a withdrawal process that hasn't been completed and no response has made us feel cared for.
it seems that this transaction seems difficult to do or is it not noticed because the value is not much? I don't expect just because of the withdrawal value so the problem doesn't want to be done to be resolved immediately.

Have you ever experienced a situation with Bithumb and how you resolved it, hopefully it can be hope for me to do a report.

it has been canceled and was forced to change the distribution with another coin which might not be a problem, so because it's finished then I lock this discussion, thank you

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG