follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: New Cosmos forum launched  (Read 8013 times)

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 2029
  • dev@
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: Today at 04:40:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
New Cosmos forum launched
« on: September 06, 2021, 01:47:59 PM »
yep this too
At your service.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

New Cosmos forum launched
« on: September 06, 2021, 01:47:59 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline raven

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 12, 2022, 04:27:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    One year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Posts
Re: New Cosmos forum launched
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 02:58:19 PM »
GameFi is very popular, and I believe it is also very profitable. Their Mint is also operational now, according to twitter. Profitable option

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15524
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 04:45:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 32
    15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 12:38:18 PM »
Cosmos is the ecosystem that I have high expectations for in bullrun 2025. Polkadot has not yet shown its strength in 2021, it cannot even effectively connect other chains. Cosmos is leading the crosschain trend to become a major force in 2024-2025.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Carlos07

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Last Active: August 25, 2022, 06:25:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary First Post Linux User
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 01:51:05 PM »
I hope investors get to know the potential loaded in the cosmos ecosystem. The ecosystem is growing and I believe what we have seen so far is a tip of the iceberg. The current price of their ecosystem coin ATOM is indeed a steal and one shouldn't miss the opportunity to even buy it lower than the current market price while enjoying staking rate of over 300% in the trofi exchange. I will just continue to buy more and lock it in my wallet.

Offline cryptoworld1

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 248
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 26, 2024, 09:16:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Search Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2023, 09:11:03 AM »
Secret Network, Stargaze, Akash Network, Sentinel, and Persistence are just some of the few projects to look out for under Cosmos, as they showcase the power of Cosmos in fostering collaboration and advancing the decentralized ecosystem.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2714
  • a.k.a Vincom
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:25:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Polls 2500 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2024, 06:08:44 PM »
Thank you admin for opening a forum for Cosmos/Atom lovers.
As a Cosmos lover, I find this forum very helpful and can share information about Cosmos and can interact with many IBC users who are also Cosmos lovers.
I haven't seen much activity in the Cosmos community lately, very few new topics have been created and members don't want to share their views on the future of Cosmos or the potential of the ATOM token.

I hope this will be better in 2024, the impressive growth of ATOM tokens this year or airdrops with large values will help Cosmos have more fans and they will be more active in this Cosmos forum.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2024, 06:08:44 PM »

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 909
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 06:45:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Karma Good 500 Posts 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2024, 06:32:08 PM »
I hope this will be better in 2024, the impressive growth of ATOM tokens this year or airdrops with large values will help Cosmos have more fans and they will be more active in this Cosmos forum.
Yes, I hope so too.
For me the Cosmos ecosystem is unique and different from others and there are many good projects on the IBC network, I also often participate in events from projects that develop on the IBC network and the results are quite a lot until I forget how many events I have participated in so much and until now new projects continue to emerge on the IBC network but there is one project that has been missed and this is quite good, this project is now distributing coins for free to early users and those who joined the tesnet event got $23k which is quite a lot and this has no vesting.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3535
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:39 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2024, 08:42:46 AM »
Yes, I hope so too.
For me the Cosmos ecosystem is unique and different from others and there are many good projects on the IBC network, I also often participate in events from projects that develop on the IBC network and the results are quite a lot until I forget how many events I have participated in so much and until now new projects continue to emerge on the IBC network but there is one project that has been missed and this is quite good, this project is now distributing coins for free to early users and those who joined the tesnet event got $23k which is quite a lot and this has no vesting.
Small amounts of money are invested in projects within the Cosmos ecosystem. Users do not expect to make a profit from these investments and therefore do not pay much attention to the ecosystem. Could you clarify which project you are referring to? Also, did you receive the latest airdrop - Dymension?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2024, 07:16:37 PM »
Could you clarify which project you are referring to? Also, did you receive the latest airdrop - Dymension?
I used to participate in testing events in the UMEE and AKS projects if I'm not mistaken because it's been a long time and it was quite a prize, many people got $100 for one account.
If Dyminsion I am not qualified maybe because I lack focus due to too much work in real life maybe in one year I am not involved in crypto and in 2023 I start active again
I didn't expect that the testnet prizes would be that much and the large royalties given by Dyminsion just for making transactions on the testnet network.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2024, 08:37:34 AM »

I used to participate in testing events in the UMEE and AKS projects if I'm not mistaken because it's been a long time and it was quite a prize, many people got $100 for one account.
If Dyminsion I am not qualified maybe because I lack focus due to too much work in real life maybe in one year I am not involved in crypto and in 2023 I start active again
I didn't expect that the testnet prizes would be that much and the large royalties given by Dyminsion just for making transactions on the testnet network.
Yeah, I don't have much time for my hobby either. Maybe this is a problem for many people: if we had more time, I would be happy to start exploring projects that are far from the mainnet. Speaking about paying projects for testing, no one can guess which one will give rewards and which one won't. The same applies to the amounts of payments: they can be minimal, or they can please us with large rewards.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2024, 07:12:56 PM »
Yeah, I don't have much time for my hobby either. Maybe this is a problem for many people: if we had more time, I would be happy to start exploring projects that are far from the mainnet. Speaking about paying projects for testing, no one can guess which one will give rewards and which one won't. The same applies to the amounts of payments: they can be minimal, or they can please us with large rewards.
This is one of the reasons for me to keep trying without thinking about rewards, the important thing is that I have tried, whether there is a reward or not is up to me because no one knows about the reward as you said.
For example, my Dyminsion project participated in the testnet event but unfortunately I did not meet the requirements to receive an airdrop Thinking positively and continuing to try is what makes me more confident, don't make limitations an excuse not to try it because in my opinion it is just the words of a lazy person.
Keep never give up ;)

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2024, 08:05:34 AM »

This is one of the reasons for me to keep trying without thinking about rewards, the important thing is that I have tried, whether there is a reward or not is up to me because no one knows about the reward as you said.
For example, my Dyminsion project participated in the testnet event but unfortunately I did not meet the requirements to receive an airdrop Thinking positively and continuing to try is what makes me more confident, don't make limitations an excuse not to try it because in my opinion it is just the words of a lazy person.
Keep never give up ;)
It's important to keep moving in the right direction, otherwise we won't reach our goal. For me, it is about achieving financial independence, so the Cosmos ecosystem is the starting point for me, and that is where I am focusing my attention now. I hope that projects like TIA and DYM will make us happy at least a couple of times every six months. ;)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2024, 05:53:23 PM »
It's important to keep moving in the right direction, otherwise we won't reach our goal. For me, it is about achieving financial independence, so the Cosmos ecosystem is the starting point for me, and that is where I am focusing my attention now. I hope that projects like TIA and DYM will make us happy at least a couple of times every six months. ;)
If you are among those who staked the DYM coin congratulations, the Dyminsion project has just done a snapshot for people who staked,

Sc : https://github.com/dymensionxyz/staker-snapshots
You can go to the Twitter page of Dyminsion to see more details.
I think this Dyminsion project is pretty good there is a modular system just like Calestia

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2024, 08:07:47 AM »

If you are among those who staked the DYM coin congratulations, the Dyminsion project has just done a snapshot for people who staked,

Sc : https://github.com/dymensionxyz/staker-snapshots
You can go to the Twitter page of Dyminsion to see more details.
I think this Dyminsion project is pretty good there is a modular system just like Calestia
I have high hopes for Dymension. Unlike Celestia, I kept it instead of selling it. Even while still in mainnet, projects integrated into the modular system started to appear. Thank you for sharing this interesting information. I was not aware of it and need to read more.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG