follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What will be the new wave that will generate FOMO in 2024?  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Lillominato89

• Activity: 799
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 09:03:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Poll Starter
What will be the new wave that will generate FOMO in 2024?
« on: December 21, 2023, 08:08:28 PM »
It seems that the bearish phase is finally over, and that bitcoin is preparing for a new "bubble".

I have seen several, and each of these was characterized by one or two "news" (in chronological order altcoins, ponzi, airdrops, forks, nft... come to mind) which proved to be very profitable for those who knew how ride them, obviously from an exclusively speculative perspective.

As for right now, the only big new thing I'm aware of is ordinals. AI coins also seem to be in "fashion", but as far as I understand there isn't much substance.

What do you say?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What will be the new wave that will generate FOMO in 2024?
« on: December 21, 2023, 08:08:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1145
  • Available for rent!
  • Last Active: Today at 08:34:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Re: What will be the new wave that will generate FOMO in 2024?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 08:33:36 PM »
As for right now, the only big new thing I'm aware of is ordinals. AI coins also seem to be in "fashion", but as far as I understand there isn't much substance.
As far as I know, the trend of ordinals and BRC-20 based tokens is growing and investors are highly interested in those. I know as a Bitcoin enthusiast, the ordinals are damaging the Bitcoin's network, but when you think as an investor or a trader then you'll find that the ordinals could give you good profits in this bull run if they continue to survive on Bitcoin blockchain.

If a developer finds a way to stop those BRC-20 based tokens then I'm pretty sure the ones who invested in those tokens may face huge losses in short term. Those tokens will get dumped and they will lose their value overnight. I would highly recommend you to avoid the AI based coins as most of those are created by the scammers to loot our money.
Signature space available for rent

Offline Lillominato89

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2023, 08:53:11 PM »
As far as I know, the trend of ordinals and BRC-20 based tokens is growing and investors are highly interested in those. I know as a Bitcoin enthusiast, the ordinals are damaging the Bitcoin's network, but when you think as an investor or a trader then you'll find that the ordinals could give you good profits in this bull run if they continue to survive on Bitcoin blockchain.

If a developer finds a way to stop those BRC-20 based tokens then I'm pretty sure the ones who invested in those tokens may face huge losses in short term. Those tokens will get dumped and they will lose their value overnight. I would highly recommend you to avoid the AI based coins as most of those are created by the scammers to loot our money.

Honestly, I was intending to invest in ordinals, I really don't have the slightest intention of trying to hold AI coins, unless there is a real project, and I mean serious, behind it that can guarantee long-term development ;)

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2023, 11:36:07 PM »
It seems that the bearish phase is finally over, and that bitcoin is preparing for a new "bubble".
I ma not sure enough that it has been over. But there may be another market correction again. However, so far, this is a good moment where the market is getting better and better, moreover after Bitcoin has passed over than $40k. this is a fresh air for us before getting halving.

But on the other hand, if it is related to a project that will be hyped, it seems like meme coins will still exist and there will still often be hype for those who are new. Hype coin schemes that create FOMO, especially about meme coins, still happen very often, even though there are many CSMA projects in the name of meme coins, but in the end, there are still many who are interested in this kind of project.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 712
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 01:11:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2023, 02:22:26 PM »
I ma not sure enough that it has been over. But there may be another market correction again. However, so far, this is a good moment where the market is getting better and better, moreover after Bitcoin has passed over than $40k. this is a fresh air for us before getting halving.

But on the other hand, if it is related to a project that will be hyped, it seems like meme coins will still exist and there will still often be hype for those who are new. Hype coin schemes that create FOMO, especially about meme coins, still happen very often, even though there are many CSMA projects in the name of meme coins, but in the end, there are still many who are interested in this kind of project.
At the end of a year like this, it is normal for many coin prices to rise quite rapidly, but usually at the beginning of the year the prices will fall gradually, so it is best to remain careful and, as much as possible, to always monitor the conditions of exchange places when passing the new year and don't be late to sell an asset at a high price.

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1145
  • Available for rent!
  • Last Active: Today at 08:34:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2023, 02:42:45 PM »
Honestly, I was intending to invest in ordinals, I really don't have the slightest intention of trying to hold AI coins, unless there is a real project, and I mean serious, behind it that can guarantee long-term development ;)
I believe that as long as the developers of Bitcoin won't find a way to stop those ordinals they will continue to rise. Who even thought that a token like ORDI could reach $68 USD? But, it has reached that value in less than a month after it was listed on Binance.

The other ordinals can also rise like that because investors are highly interested in those tokens. In last bull run we had Defi and Gamefi tokens that got attention of the investors but in this bull run I believe those ordinals are getting some attention from whale investors.

I will still say that ordinals that are based on BRC-20 protocols are very risky as an investment but still if someone wants to take the risk then there is profit as well in those tokens.
Signature space available for rent

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 471
  • Last Active: Today at 03:04:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Good Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2023, 02:51:26 PM »
I don't see a future with ordinals. Their hype is already falling gradually. About AI coin they are among the mainstream now and in the foreseeable future. I would still choose the top main coins for less risk and better returns.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2023, 02:51:26 PM »

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15987
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:35:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2023, 04:11:40 PM »
The crypto market is vibrant with many trends: AI, RWA, Inscription, meme, LSD, Layer-0, Layer-1, Layer-2, STO, CBDC, GameFi, DeFi. Each trend is enough strong to lead the bullrun in 2024-2025.

I only put my trust in Layer-0, Layer-1, Layer-2 and their DeFi because they are basic foundation of blockchain/crypto market. GameFi trend in 2021 scared me when there were so many projects that appeared and disappeared like ICO 2017-2018

And no matter what the trend is, it includes both good and bad projects. Investors need to be alert to choose and participate in good projects with a reasonable amount of capital.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 712
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 01:11:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2023, 11:23:21 AM »
I don't see a future with ordinals. Their hype is already falling gradually. About AI coin they are among the mainstream now and in the foreseeable future. I would still choose the top main coins for less risk and better returns.
AI coins have a very high risk and of course you may not know who owns the AI coins so the owner may be able to reset this coin with the available supply or even regulate its price movements.

Offline Lillominato89

• View Profile

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2023, 09:09:55 PM »
I believe that as long as the developers of Bitcoin won't find a way to stop those ordinals they will continue to rise. Who even thought that a token like ORDI could reach $68 USD? But, it has reached that value in less than a month after it was listed on Binance.

The other ordinals can also rise like that because investors are highly interested in those tokens. In last bull run we had Defi and Gamefi tokens that got attention of the investors but in this bull run I believe those ordinals are getting some attention from whale investors.

I will still say that ordinals that are based on BRC-20 protocols are very risky as an investment but still if someone wants to take the risk then there is profit as well in those tokens.

going after all these projects, be they ordinals, tokens and so on and so forth, is becoming very difficult. the attention of many has shifted to ordinals but this sudden increase in interest in them is clogging up and congesting the blockchain, and currently traveling in btc is very expensive in terms of fees. Bitcoin developers urgently need to find a solution to remedy this problem

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2023, 01:32:18 PM »
It's a difficult prediction and I'm just guessing.
DOGE will continue to be controlled by Elon Musk so that the DOGE coin price exceeds 1 USD.
Then followed by various altcoins which started to be FOMOed by artists or famous people.
Bitcoin has definitely gone up in price and this is the best for all altcoins, apart from Bitcoin going up everything else can go up including altcoins because DOGE is being FOMO by Elon Musk on Twitter.

Offline Lillominato89

• View Profile

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2023, 07:56:49 PM »
DOGE will continue to be controlled by Elon Musk so that the DOGE coin price exceeds 1 USD.
Then followed by various altcoins which started to be FOMOed by artists or famous people.
Bitcoin has definitely gone up in price and this is the best for all altcoins, apart from Bitcoin going up everything else can go up including altcoins because DOGE is being FOMO by Elon Musk on Twitter.

following the general sentiment on fomo by illustrious people is very dangerous, it makes you understand how the market is extremely manipulated and suddenly if you are not careful you find yourself with a handful of flies in your hand

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15987
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:35:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2023, 08:55:06 PM »
Meme coins will always have a place in this market and usually they will be pumped at the end of cycle to increase investor greed and FOMO. The 2016 and 2020 cycles saw crazy growth for DOGE, so I believe DOGE and SHIB have a potential ticket in next 2024 cycle.

However, Memes are still just memes, I wouldn't put too much % of my portfolio in them. BTC and top altcoins are my top priority when allocating capital to minimize risk. Greed is necessary, but protecting capital is even more important.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline tommynine

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 07:19:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    10 Posts First Post
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2023, 10:13:49 AM »
Yes, we should expect more ups and downs, but I hope there will be more ups))) Speaking of big percentages, TFS has probably the biggest APY right now and plus there is a tournament going on, probably the easiest conditions to get a prize there

Offline Bliznec

• Activity: 921
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 01:18:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2023, 01:58:25 PM »
AI coins are gaining traction in search engines. Just look at the statistics - there are many more requests for AI than requests for Bitcoin. As for FOMO on the price of crypto, the higher the price, the stronger the FOMO becomes. My FOMO assumption will depend on Bitcoin breaking through its ATH, which is above $80k per Bitcoin. My FOMO is a price range above $100k per Bitcoin.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG