follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How much will Ethereum Classic be worth in 2024?  (Read 617 times)

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1738
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:18:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
Re: How much will Ethereum Classic be worth in 2024?
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2024, 06:14:26 AM »
ETC is $69 and it seems to pass $70 soon. The ATH of LTC was around $410 (May 2021). If LTC creates a new ATH, I think it should be above $500. However, I'm not really sure about the hype of LTC in this bullish season. If the demand can be quite high, it possible for the new ATH. But if there is no high demand on LTC, we may not see a new ATH on LTC in this bullrun season.

I predict, the highest price of LTC this year is around $300.
Sorry, but it seems that you are making a mistake here. The topic is about predicting the price of ETC, not LTC. The two coins, as you know, are different from each other.

You may have gotten confused because the names of the two coins are a little similar, so it is best to modify your post to suit the topic.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2024, 06:14:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:04:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2024, 10:41:45 PM »
We are all aware that when the halving occurs, the price of Bitcoin will rise, which will have a beneficial impact on the price of altcoins. Because ETC is not a shitcoin, the price will undoubtedly rise. According to my analysis of the chart, there is a weekly supply zone in the $40 level of price that cannot be easily broken. Bitcoin, I believe, will see a significant correction as a result of manipulation before the price rose to form a new ATH, at which point ETC may reach or surpass $40.
Theoretically, what you say is correct, that when the halving occurs then all altcoins will follow the movement of bitcoin. If bitcoin increases, it is certain that potential altcoins will participate and there are very few that cannot be together to achieve this increase, and ETC is clearly included in it to also participate and to be able to improve.
Unfortunately, currently, when bitcoin is rising, but the movement of ETC is very insignificant and very far from the last % ATH formed, it should be relevant to the movement of bitcoin.
After the halving, Bitcoin usually undergoes a correction first before it increases and continues to form a renewable ATH. While ETC reaching $40 might happen before the halving if Bitcoin continues to increase.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG