follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Old coin or new coin which will be better? 2024  (Read 5456 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:47:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Old coin or new coin which will be better? 2024
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2024, 06:43:52 AM »
None of the older coins are better. There are a lot of coins that are stagnant (which is good already) but some have already declined in price. I think in this season, some coins are better than the older ones just because they fit the current narrative that we have in this season. We are transitioning to AI and some AI coins are now better than some of the old coins. It's a cycle IMO.
That's right, new coins don't necessarily have useful products and don't necessarily have support from investors, so when you enter a new coin like that it will be very high risk, so as you said, I would also definitely prefer to buy old coins with low risk.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2024, 06:43:52 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1026
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 08:35:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2024, 08:00:42 AM »
New coins always come with higher risks and because in the next few days the Altcoin season may come, this could be the best moment to get high profits with high multiplication. Yes, the best way is to invest a small amount for new coins, and a little more for old coins.

Let's say that an old coin with a high market cap and low risk... as long as there are still many who believe that a new ATH will be created, then we will still get profits from both large and small coins.
With new coins constantly coming to the market it can be somewhat difficult and sometimes confusing to determine which one is the best. If small investments can be made in new projects where the risk is reduced. But in most cases if there is any mistake in project selection then chances of losing will be very high. Coins that are listed on good exchange sites generally those coin consider as good projects. I am interested in investing in coins that are listed on Binance but it is difficult to find trust in those that are listed on low valued exchange sites. Because there are only a few new coins that qualify to be listed on good exchanges. Considering various factors if we invest in old coins then we will be able to make comparatively risk free investment.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 828
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:19:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2024, 08:22:53 AM »
As short term trading, I use new coins or token during still hype moment for trading and have target earn profit as soon possibility. Many new coins usually listing on top exchange like Binance has potential raise up few percent after first time listing until for several days later. Last new coins I traded with ENA when first time listing on Binance price under $0.6 and few hours or days later break out above $1.
But not all new coins listing has chance raise to higher price because some coins dropping if they have airdrop project allocated reward.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 775
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 06:00:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2024, 08:30:54 AM »
New coins always come with higher risks and because in the next few days the Altcoin season may come, this could be the best moment to get high profits with high multiplication. Yes, the best way is to invest a small amount for new coins, and a little more for old coins.

Let's say that an old coin with a high market cap and low risk... as long as there are still many who believe that a new ATH will be created, then we will still get profits from both large and small coins.
With new coins constantly coming to the market it can be somewhat difficult and sometimes confusing to determine which one is the best. If small investments can be made in new projects where the risk is reduced. But in most cases if there is any mistake in project selection then chances of losing will be very high. Coins that are listed on good exchange sites generally those coin consider as good projects. I am interested in investing in coins that are listed on Binance but it is difficult to find trust in those that are listed on low valued exchange sites. Because there are only a few new coins that qualify to be listed on good exchanges. Considering various factors if we invest in old coins then we will be able to make comparatively risk free investment.

-   With new coins, the risk is quite high when you participate in a new project here in crypto. It seems like I recently tried to join a project because I saw potential, but in the end, it didn't go through either. because there is a lot of hassle before being able to buy the coin that you want to buy.

Imagine that there will be a bid before the coin is bought, and then when I hold the coin I bought, it will be locked for 1 year. It took me a while. So, I'm also disappointed. Instead of buying from the new project campaigns, I'd rather buy from the old coins that are already listed on the exchanges, and at least I can trade them right away.

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2024, 07:13:26 PM »
By greater logic, I believe in the greater development of the price of older coins, because due to the length of time and the experience of handling further development processes as well as the community, the achievement is as easy and fast as possible, so I would not sell and when the record is reached, I would set it for a few years longer.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1527
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:32:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2024, 07:56:41 PM »
That's right, new coins don't necessarily have useful products and don't necessarily have support from investors, so when you enter a new coin like that it will be very high risk, so as you said, I would also definitely prefer to buy old coins with low risk.

Some individuals have earned lots of money by investing in new coins but they have knowledge of finding beneficial coin whereas a common man cannot take benefit from new coins because they have no idea that how to find a good project.

The market is green so every coin is higher in price and because of such higher price many people will become a part of scam project as they show highest price and people will fail to know their reality.

Taking risk at certain stage is necessary but if someone don't want to loss money then he can choose top coins and old coins as they have reduces hazards. Now a days many new coins are available towards which many investors show their interest and I hope they will show huge success during halving.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2077
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:08:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2024, 09:32:41 PM »
By greater logic, I believe in the greater development of the price of older coins, because due to the length of time and the experience of handling further development processes as well as the community, the achievement is as easy and fast as possible, so I would not sell and when the record is reached, I would set it for a few years longer.
I think what you said certainly everyone agrees that the old coin clearly already has its own community and development has been carried out well so that everyone up to now, it can still exist at a price that is no longer disappointing for investors. But that doesn't mean minimizing the role of new coins that have good capacity, although you always have to remain alert and analyze them well, because the large number of new coins can also lead to destruction.
Sell when we feel that the price we want has been reached Sell, don't be greedy, because it can eliminate the opportunity to produce the best.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2024, 09:32:41 PM »

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1102
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 09:23:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2024, 11:32:36 AM »
An old or new coin has the same risk attached.

That's not true. A coin that has been around for quite some time will have more trust in the community because investors would know it isn't a scam or won't run away with their funds. After all, it has been years since the coin was first listed in the market and it has been doing pretty well.

However, if we talk about new cryptocurrencies, there is always a fear in the mind of an investor that the coin might turn out to be a scam any time, and that is because we see that happen a lot in the industry where a project is heavily marketed, shown to be among the best, and after a lot of people invest in it, the developers dump their share of the coins in the market and abandon the project.

So in general, old cryptocurrencies are considered to be safer than the new ones.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1898
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 01:09:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2024, 03:01:34 PM »
I think what you said certainly everyone agrees that the old coin clearly already has its own community and development has been carried out well so that everyone up to now, it can still exist at a price that is no longer disappointing for investors. But that doesn't mean minimizing the role of new coins that have good capacity, although you always have to remain alert and analyze them well, because the large number of new coins can also lead to destruction.
Sell when we feel that the price we want has been reached Sell, don't be greedy, because it can eliminate the opportunity to produce the best.
Old coins have stood the test of time and have survived until now, there is no hesitation in buying and holding these coins. The old coin already has a large community, and the confidence of its holders is very high. This is what makes old coins survive until now, especially if they have a large team who are always improving their project.
There is no harm in buying and investing in new coins, if you have done research and are sure the coin will experience success.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 01:09:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2024, 03:09:37 PM »
I do agree that old ones will always be better. There is a reason why we prefer the big names, and that's not just randomness. I believe that stuff that has been around for many years, will end up being a little bit different and should be something that could benefit you. Just invest into things that has been around for years and been doing good for years. That means there is a trust built into it, and that is why I think we believe that we are going to do fine. I hope that the best thing to do right now would be focusing on what we could do, and that doesn't mean that we are going to end up doing better.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3958
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:47:52 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2024, 03:55:00 PM »
I find it complicated, nearly impossible, to discuss and compare "new coins" of 2024. In fact I cant name anything good. Although I dont follow and monitor market and all projects 24/7, but all altcoins for me looks more strong than new school. What we have now? Retrodrops, layers. I am a bit scared to buy them for large amount and for a long period. As I feel like they going to disappeared or replaced in a year with something new. So far top50 looks better for me. I would better and wait till they achieve what they planned, than search for new altcoin.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2024, 12:47:30 PM »
I do agree that old ones will always be better. There is a reason why we prefer the big names, and that's not just randomness. I believe that stuff that has been around for many years, will end up being a little bit different and should be something that could benefit you. Just invest into things that has been around for years and been doing good for years. That means there is a trust built into it, and that is why I think we believe that we are going to do fine. I hope that the best thing to do right now would be focusing on what we could do, and that doesn't mean that we are going to end up doing better.
I prefer to focus on altcoins that are old but not too random because I have to analyze everything first because so far not all old coins have good potential in the future, only a few old coins still provide profit potential such as Ethereum, BNB and Dogecoin.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:02:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2024, 09:49:03 PM »
I prefer to focus on altcoins that are old but not too random because I have to analyze everything first because so far not all old coins have good potential in the future, only a few old coins still provide profit potential such as Ethereum, BNB and Dogecoin.
One of the altcoins that gives me a lot of confidence is ETH , because I consider it the second best after Bitcoin, bitcoin is for me the King currency, the one that has the lead at all times and will always be like that, but basically when we We are seeing other types of Things, we Cannot focus well on what they can see over the years, I am hard to trust in altcoins in the long term if they are not in the top 10, after there because for me they are Unreliable , it's just a matter of remembering the number of people who lost money with LUNA, that's something that doesn't matter to Everyone, that's Something that does Influence, I will always say that things when it comes to this type of coins have to be What to do is an evaluation to see if the altcoin has Risen in Price compared to a Point in its history , and if it has Had good growth, for me it is a worthwhile addition.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Sunderland

• Activity: 435
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 12:54:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Signature Avatar
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2024, 10:15:30 PM »
Old coins will clearly be better during this bull run. However, not all of the old coins will be better than new coins, perhaps only for the top 50 old coins in the market cap.
The only exception maybe only for new meme coins, even though these coins may only last for a short time.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 763
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2024, 11:20:40 PM »
No body has the answer to that because investing in altcoin is a whole lot of gamble game that you cant tell what the end result will be whether the new coin or old coin will be more profitable than the other since we are aiming for profits.

Old and new coins are worth investing on but make sure you DYOR before investing in them because the uncertainty of any altcoin is not guaranteed by any of us

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG