follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How often do you check on your Crytpo/Bitcoin?  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: How often do you check on your Crytpo/Bitcoin?
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2024, 06:37:18 PM »
As long as you're not making any mistake, you may need not to frequently check on your crypto wallet, except if you're into trading, there nothing that is going to take away your asset from you in as much that you have not rendered your wallet keys and security on a third party, it is also important that we understand why we need to make use of a non custodial wallet to hold our crypto asset.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2024, 06:37:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3951
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2024, 07:11:27 PM »
I would be honest if I say that I am rather addicted to checking crypto prices. Even if I dont plan to sell or trade right now or in nearest future, I still check coingecko page probably once every few hours, and when I am away from pc and mobile is in my hand, I check crypto portfolio app, that updates prices. I cant explain why I do it. I might say that partly because it changes my mood, from cheered when everything is up, and have a feeling of being tired or apathy when everything is red. With years being spend together with crypto, I cant help myself from checking everything frequently.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 462
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 12:24:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2024, 08:41:08 PM »
As long as you're not making any mistake, you may need not to frequently check on your crypto wallet, except if you're into trading, there nothing that is going to take away your asset from you in as much that you have not rendered your wallet keys and security on a third party, it is also important that we understand why we need to make use of a non custodial wallet to hold our crypto asset.

Checking your crypto wallet shouldn't be a frequent thing, although it should be done at appropriate intervals, because as it stands, we can't even identify possible strategies used by hackers. This interval checking, done within a given period, keeps us alert in case of any tampering and also monitoring of asset for profitable outcomes. For an ideal trader, the use of centralized exchange wallets should be the way forward, as it would reduce the stress of making frequent transfers and avoiding unnecessary transaction fees, though it would require strong surveillance

I would be honest if I say that I am rather addicted to checking crypto prices. Even if I dont plan to sell or trade right now or in nearest future, I still check coingecko page probably once every few hours, and when I am away from pc and mobile is in my hand, I check crypto portfolio app, that updates prices. I cant explain why I do it. I might say that partly because it changes my mood, from cheered when everything is up, and have a feeling of being tired or apathy when everything is red. With years being spend together with crypto, I cant help myself from checking everything frequently.

It's simple. The habit of checking the current price and reviewing your portfolio helps you balance your financial emotions by determining whether you are currently experiencing a profit or a loss. Being in the profit zone tends to uplift your mood, making you feel relaxed momentarily, while experiencing a loss may induce disappointment, yet with the hope of witnessing a change in the next hour, considering the rapid fluctuations in crypto prices.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1053
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:41:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2024, 02:12:12 PM »
You're basically every one of us. We're all checking the prices whether we sell or not and it has become a habit for most of the crypto investors because it is normal to check the market on a daily basis. Wherever we go, when we've got some time to check, we do it and whatever is the occasion or the situation of the market, we're going to check it once in a while.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1050
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:01:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2024, 02:29:39 PM »
You're basically every one of us. We're all checking the prices whether we sell or not and it has become a habit for most of the crypto investors because it is normal to check the market on a daily basis. Wherever we go, when we've got some time to check, we do it and whatever is the occasion or the situation of the market, we're going to check it once in a while.
Always checking to see the status of the market if you'll buy or sell could be understandable if you're investing in altcoins and not Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more of a long-term investment and should considered as such.
When you see Bitcoin that way, then there'll really be no need to check if it's time to buy or sell. Timing the market isn't really a healthy approach for bitcoin investment because the market is highly volatile and unpredictable, you may never know what turn it'll take in the next minute, so the best option is just to buy ( at any time) and HODL .

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15831
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:04:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2024, 08:35:54 PM »
Always checking to see the status of the market if you'll buy or sell could be understandable if you're investing in altcoins and not Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more of a long-term investment and should considered as such.
When you see Bitcoin that way, then there'll really be no need to check if it's time to buy or sell. Timing the market isn't really a healthy approach for bitcoin investment because the market is highly volatile and unpredictable, you may never know what turn it'll take in the next minute, so the best option is just to buy ( at any time) and HODL .
Well, I don't think so. I invest in both BTC and ALTS using DCA strategy, and I track my portfolio daily on TradingView + CoinGecko to practice my technical analysis skills. There is no pressure to take profits or cut losses because I still believe that BTC can reach $150K-170K in this cycle and that is when I will first take profits on crypto. I have no intention of holding my BTC from this ATH to the next ATH, from this cycle to the next, I want to buy at the bottom and sell at the top to make good profit.

As long as investors are not under too much pressure, have negative emotions and make unwise decisions, it is necessary to follow market movements, especially for full-time traders. For new investors, I hope they understand that constantly opening and viewing the value of tokens or the entire portfolio does not help them increase, investors should spend that time learning technical - fundamental - onchain analysis to improve their own investment capacity.
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2024, 08:48:54 PM »
Since I focus on holding BTC, perhaps the frequency with which I check prices and new news about Bitcoin is once every 3 days... sometimes even once every 7 days... but for this halving moment, I check BTC prices more often up to once a day . Daily BTC price changes are not my basis for investing, so this is just something I do in my spare time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2024, 08:48:54 PM »

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1089
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2024, 03:20:42 PM »

Lol, it's funny how closely I can relate to that because I have the exact same habit.  ;D Even if I'm not holding any crypto or have bought an asset that I need to sell at a certain price point, I still keep looking at the market and how the conditions are because it has become a habit. I'm not always on PC, so as you said, I have the Binance app on my mobile and I always open it, check the market, and then close it back just to stay updated.

I think there is nothing wrong in that, it keeps you updated about the market and how it is doing. Sometimes, you will see sudden pumps and sudden dumps as well, and if you are not watching the market frequently, you might miss such moments and see it later on.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:47:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2024, 06:04:17 PM »
I think there is nothing wrong in that, it keeps you updated about the market and how it is doing. Sometimes, you will see sudden pumps and sudden dumps as well, and if you are not watching the market frequently, you might miss such moments and see it later on.
Wouldn't notifications or stop-loss be better in this case? Maybe my personality affects how I view things, but I find looking at charts every hour or so a bit overwhelming. It makes it easier to fall for fomo or the opposite, even though I'm familiar with how the market behaves in a bear or bull market. Instead of making me feel detached from the market, it makes me prone to emotional decisions. Setting up notifications helps me to notice how the market is going without feeling that, and it is easy to set up one or two notifications depending on what services you're using.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG