follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin reach to $100K ?  (Read 15566 times)

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Bitcoin reach to $100K ?
« Reply #150 on: March 02, 2024, 11:20:23 PM »
It is recommended that we continue to hold our bitcoin until it hits ATH, maybe some friends have rushed to sell their bitcoin at $64K, but I didn't do that. because I will continue to hold bitcoin until it reaches $125K, my target is not too high, I think this is still reasonable.
The chance to jump to $100k is very possible, why don't to hold a bit longer?
Some people may sell their Bitcoin around $64k but I think there are still many people who keep holding until the ATH. I guess most people plan to sell their Bitcoin at $100k. May be some brave people can continue holding until $125k. But I am not brave enough to hold above $100k.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 02, 2024, 11:20:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #151 on: March 02, 2024, 11:31:22 PM »
It is recommended that we continue to hold our bitcoin until it hits ATH, maybe some friends have rushed to sell their bitcoin at $64K, but I didn't do that. because I will continue to hold bitcoin until it reaches $125K, my target is not too high, I think this is still reasonable.
Some people may sell their Bitcoin around $64k but I think there are still many people who keep holding until the ATH. I guess most people plan to sell their Bitcoin at $100k. May be some brave people can continue holding until $125k. But I am not brave enough to hold above $100k.

Why don't you dare, the longer the Bitcoin tenure the more benefits you will reap. Think about the 2020 halving, think?  The price of Bitcoin was only 17k. And in the bull market of 2021 Bitcoin price touched up to 69k dollars so you see almost a threefold increase here. Exactly this 2024 halving bitcoin price is up to 64. From here you triple the length. So definitely up to 120k then why can't you assume that touching 120k definitely has the potential to improve up to 150k. If you calm yourself down and think about the future, you will definitely be selfish and successful.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #152 on: March 02, 2024, 11:58:48 PM »
Yes, I agree with what you say, by holding Bitcoin until the new ATH is reached it will provide a lot of profit for Bitcoin holders, the price of Bitcoin has the opportunity to reach a price of $150k this year so you should keep saving as much Bitcoin as possible.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1717
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:13:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2024, 12:04:42 AM »
I think that Bitcoin is going over $100k by next year, but be ready to experience a lot of price oscialtions in future now that big players entered the market with ETFs.
If you cant handle that than maybe you dont deserve to own and grow your bitcoin.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1758
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:48:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2024, 09:32:00 AM »

Why not though? I mean we have almost 2 years of a bull run, at least that's why wea are expecting, $100k-$150k. Maybe you have a lot of bitcoins already in your stash that it's better to sell and take some profits already at 6 digits. Or you are just as conservative as others, doesn't want to take that risk and so just take the profits at that price.

So let's see, maybe there will be greedy to really test how big this bull run will be, or how much ATH we are going to see in 2025. I think the moral lesson though is that we are still accumulating thru DCA or any strategy that works for us and then see how big it will be in this bull run.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2024, 11:59:12 PM »
Why not though? I mean we have almost 2 years of a bull run, at least that's why wea are expecting, $100k-$150k. Maybe you have a lot of bitcoins already in your stash that it's better to sell and take some profits already at 6 digits. Or you are just as conservative as others, doesn't want to take that risk and so just take the profits at that price.
I've no many Bitcoin in my wallet. I'm not a rich people, man. I'm just a small investor.
Yes, I'm trying to feel more realistically. Most people must feel confident the price will be $100k and many of them will take profits at that price because they feel satisfied. I also think the same, I feel satisfied to sell at $100k. I'm not selfish but I have learned from my mistake in 2021. At that time many experts said the ATH will be $100k but the ATH was only $69k. I don't want to experience the same, I want to get profits. I don't want to fail again in this bullrun season.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 12:02:02 AM by I-Bit »

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2121
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:51:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #156 on: March 04, 2024, 09:18:01 PM »
I've no many Bitcoin in my wallet. I'm not a rich people, man. I'm just a small investor.
Yes, I'm trying to feel more realistically. Most people must feel confident the price will be $100k and many of them will take profits at that price because they feel satisfied. I also think the same, I feel satisfied to sell at $100k. I'm not selfish but I have learned from my mistake in 2021. At that time many experts said the ATH will be $100k but the ATH was only $69k. I don't want to experience the same, I want to get profits. I don't want to fail again in this bullrun season.
The past that has not been achieved will make you more careful in responding to the increase that will occur in Bitcoin, but the period in 2021 does not seem to be the same as now,, where before the halving itself, Bitcoin was already moving quickly and, had already reached $67K, certainly approaching the last ATH ever. Made. Although of course we cannot predict how much Bitcoin will reach to create its new ATH? But if you look at the 4-year cycle, 2025 is the year when bitcoin will do its latest ATH, but will this be faster? Of course, it's hard to predict. Even though there are many analyses circulating that $150K is the achievement, is it true? Because the $100K planned for 2021 cannot yet be achieved. I think there is always a scenario that must be prepared if you don't want to be disappointed a second time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 04, 2024, 09:18:01 PM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1455
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:00:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #157 on: March 05, 2024, 05:56:01 PM »
At least if you have a job in the real world maybe you can use the money you get from work to buy Bitcoin, but regardless of how much Bitcoin you have then right now the most important thing is to learn important lessons from bitcoin which can be very expensive even last year the price collapsed to $16k and has now recovered to $68k, which is very clear proof that bitcoin can do that.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #158 on: March 05, 2024, 11:48:56 PM »
At least if you have a job in the real world maybe you can use the money you get from work to buy Bitcoin, but regardless of how much Bitcoin you have then right now the most important thing is to learn important lessons from bitcoin which can be very expensive even last year the price collapsed to $16k and has now recovered to $68k, which is very clear proof that bitcoin can do that.
I don't want to use the money got from my main job in real life for Bitcoin. I used it for fulfill the basic necessities. For buying Bitcoin, I only used the money got from side jobs. I know Bitcoin is a safe investment but there is no exact time to take profits. It is about 4 years, but sometimes we have urgent needs. So, id don't want to sell Bitcoin for urgent needs. That's why I use the money from side jobs only for Bitcoin. That is the money that I can afford to lose.

The price below $20k was in 2022, it was not in the last year. Sadly I didn't buy in 2022 because I have no money.  :'(

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1758
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:48:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #159 on: March 06, 2024, 12:39:09 AM »

Don't say that, we should be positive and think that we have a lot of Bitcoin. It's all mental game here, so for sure you have been in this game and know how to play with it. I'm also a small investor, but as I have said, I try to save as much as I can and accumulate.

Let that be a learning experience and I will advise not to regret any decision that you have made.

Yeah get profits but at least save some for the incoming bull run in 2024-2025 to maximize your profits, is all I'm saying.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 999
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2024, 07:02:21 AM »
Don't say that, we should be positive and think that we have a lot of Bitcoin. It's all mental game here, so for sure you have been in this game and know how to play with it. I'm also a small investor, but as I have said, I try to save as much as I can and accumulate.

Let that be a learning experience and I will advise not to regret any decision that you have made.

Yeah get profits but at least save some for the incoming bull run in 2024-2025 to maximize your profits, is all I'm saying.
I will assume that I don't have Bitcoin and I have to buy Bitcoin whatever money I have and don't forget to always record all the purchases I make, so that indirectly you will have lots of Bitcoin for long term savings and when you save it for up to 10 years In the future, you will get a lot of benefits from Bitcoin. That's how I save in Bitcoin and I believe Bitcoin will greatly exceed the price of gold someday.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2024, 03:08:00 PM »
I will assume that I don't have Bitcoin and I have to buy Bitcoin whatever money I have and don't forget to always record all the purchases I make, so that indirectly you will have lots of Bitcoin for long term savings and when you save it for up to 10 years In the future, you will get a lot of benefits from Bitcoin. That's how I save in Bitcoin and I believe Bitcoin will greatly exceed the price of gold someday.
This method really helps you to remain alert to Bitcoin and in this way you use Bitcoin as a place for long-term investment because you always buy Bitcoin and keep it until one day the price is expensive, you sell it to make a profit, don't sell it all and leave some for savings.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:50:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2024, 11:29:11 PM »
I think that Bitcoin is going over $100k by next year, but be ready to experience a lot of price oscialtions in future now that big players entered the market with ETFs.
If you cant handle that than maybe you dont deserve to own and grow your bitcoin.
It cannot be ascertained either because currently Bitcoin has reached a new ATH before the halving occurs.
The crypto market has a slightly changing cycle, where yesterday's ATH ATH only occurred when the halving had already occurred, but this time it was different and Bitcoin was getting hype.

Many investors start entering before the halving happens, they believe that a higher ATH will be reached.
2024-2025 will be turbulent years for the crypto market.
Whatever you hold on to will benefit as long as the project is alive.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1355
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:56:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2024, 12:39:30 PM »
It cannot be ascertained either because currently Bitcoin has reached a new ATH before the halving occurs.
The crypto market has a slightly changing cycle, where yesterday's ATH ATH only occurred when the halving had already occurred, but this time it was different and Bitcoin was getting hype.

Many investors start entering before the halving happens, they believe that a higher ATH will be reached.
2024-2025 will be turbulent years for the crypto market.
Whatever you hold on to will benefit as long as the project is alive.
Bitcoin's ATH this year cannot be confirmed yet because currently the price is still stable below $70k. Hopefully there will be good news that can trigger an increase in Bitcoin prices, because many people are waiting for an increase in Bitcoin prices. Meanwhile, many of the projects launched this year will be successful because as you said, Cryptocurrency volatility this year has increased sharply.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2121
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:51:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2024, 06:11:07 PM »
Bitcoin's ATH this year cannot be confirmed yet because currently the price is still stable below $70k. Hopefully there will be good news that can trigger an increase in Bitcoin prices, because many people are waiting for an increase in Bitcoin prices. Meanwhile, many of the projects launched this year will be successful because as you said, Cryptocurrency volatility this year has increased sharply.
If you look at the 4-year period, the renewable ATH will occur in 2025 and currently the increase is certainly very good, but it is not the end of the movement that Bitcoin will make. There is still a month left to reach the halving period, and it is likely that there will always be more changes and the trend is indeed increasing and is out of the ordinary for Bitcoin, which moved before the halving period. But is this a good sign that there will be surprises for better improvements? Of course, everyone hopes for that, and we will wait for it, hopefully there will be surprises in 2025. Just don't do the opposite!!!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG