follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The state of EigenLayer Airdrop and its pre-market.  (Read 177 times)

Offline XFinite

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Karma Search
Well  :) you all guys know what this is about. Basically in early '23, the project launched its testnet, which users participated in and in Q4 '23, Eigen launched its mainnet, which was a major turning point that boosted the hype.

And then in late 2024, they allocated 15% of the total EIGEN token supply for airdrops over multiple "seasons". They first took snapshots on Mar 15 for season 1, eventually opening the claim window 5 days from now. But the bad news is they introduced Non-Transferability, which led to massive fud from people who have been waiting for the airdrop.

Now determining the price of $EIGEN, I saw it's trading around $8.2 to $9 on Bitget pre-market. Speaking of the price, I feel like we can really see it going towards 10$. Do you guys think it will keep up its momentum once officially lists on cexs? I mean this project has been trending for quite a long time. Would surprise if it's not even up to standard.  ;D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 63
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:55:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
Re: The state of EigenLayer Airdrop and its pre-market.
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:55:40 AM »
Well  :) you all guys know what this is about. Basically in early '23, the project launched its testnet, which users participated in and in Q4 '23, Eigen launched its mainnet, which was a major turning point that boosted the hype.

And then in late 2024, they allocated 15% of the total EIGEN token supply for airdrops over multiple "seasons". They first took snapshots on Mar 15 for season 1, eventually opening the claim window 5 days from now. But the bad news is they introduced Non-Transferability, which led to massive fud from people who have been waiting for the airdrop.

Now determining the price of $EIGEN, I saw it's trading around $8.2 to $9 on Bitget pre-market. Speaking of the price, I feel like we can really see it going towards 10$. Do you guys think it will keep up its momentum once officially lists on cexs? I mean this project has been trending for quite a long time. Would surprise if it's not even up to standard.  ;D

If those who received the airdrop didn't sell immediately, I think the momentum will continue. However, even if they do sell, I believe the price will recover quickly due to the hype surrounding EIGEN, which is the third-largest DeFi protocol by TVL after Aave and Lido. I'll try to bid on it around $8 in the pre-market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG