follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will Ethereum hit $5000 this year?  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
Will Ethereum hit $5000 this year?
« on: January 11, 2024, 06:05:29 AM »
Yes you must predict if the price of ethereum is possible to touch $5000 dollars this year?

We have seen the price of ETH very much dumped from 2022 to 2023. The value of Ethereum has been very low in these two years while all other coins have increased in value, but the value of Ethereum has not increased in comparison. However, starting in late 2023 and into 2024, the price of Ethereum has been growing sufficiently and looks to be much more bullish. We saw yesterday that the price of Ethereum touched $2640, and this is the highest it has been in two years. So I guess since Bitcoin ETFs have been approved, the value of altcoins has started to change as well. I expect the price of ethereum to exceed $5000 this year, since the price of ethereum is still low in comparison.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Will Ethereum hit $5000 this year?
« on: January 11, 2024, 06:05:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Will Ethereum hit $5000 this year?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 10:46:55 AM »
If you look at the last ATH in 2021, ethereum was able to make a really good achievement at a price of $4,891. After that, it experienced a prolonged correction with a price that was quite worrying at a price below $1K and only experienced an increase a few months ago, and now the price has started to improve to around $2,610.
Usually, ethereum will always accompany the movement of bitcoin. If,  in the halving era, bitcoin can improve quickly, there is no doubt that it will also have an impact on ethereum. But whether it will be able to pass the last ATH at the end of 2024, of course, will be seen by Ethereum's ability to continue moving and investors continuing to compete to continue buying and holding until the highest achievement in 2025.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 03:09:28 PM »
ETH experienced difficult times in 2022-2023, with the highest price reaching $ 1,346 periodically. as we can see the price has started to rise in week 1 2024, reaching 2600$
By looking at the market capacity in how many days, the increase is quite good, it does not rule out the possibility that ETH can reach a new ATH, 5000$ can be obtained by ETH if there is no obstacle from bad news later,

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:04:47 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2024, 04:03:35 PM »
Currently Ethereum coin is widely known among investors as a very popular coin. I trade Ethereum coins regularly. By the end of 2023, it is $2200. And in January 2024 Ethereum coin price hit the current price of 2700 dollar. Since there is a halving after only 2 to 3 months, this halving increases the price of all coins. There is a high probability that the price of Ethereum coin will definitely cross 4 to 5 thousand dollars.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:08:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 05:07:38 PM »
There are never any impossible thing in cryptocurrency, but too expected with Ethereum hit $5000 this year regarding current price of ethereum around $2664. Actually ETH is most consistent and promising altcoin since bitcoin raise up few percent ETH get potential up more drastically than other altcoin. I think not close for Ethereum will raise higher price but my prediction with highest price for eth in this year around $3700.

Dilemma for investing in ethereum right, have late or not because ETH raise more higher price and one time correction will potential drop under $2k or not?

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:04:47 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2024, 07:28:13 AM »
When the price of Bitcoin increases, the price of all Altcoins increases. Since Bitcoin is partially linked to all other coins, for these altcoins to rise in price, the price of Bitcoin must reach higher levels.
This bitcoin halving will do enough for bitcoin to reach higher levels, which is why the price of ethereum coin is currently up to $2500. 2024 peak Ethereum coin price reached $2700. If the price of bitcoin reaches 1+ lakh dollars, then surely the price of ethereum coin will be more than 6 to 7 thousand dollars.

Offline silkytakyaan86

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 09:31:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Second year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2024, 04:24:27 PM »
Today the price of Ethereum is $2,554. We all know. The price has been low in the last year. But this year has started well. So it seems. Maybe this year it will cross 5000$

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2024, 04:24:27 PM »

Offline zulfi125

• Activity: 121
  • FxBox
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 29, 2024, 08:11:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2024, 10:04:27 AM »
While predicting cryptocurrency prices is challenging, the recent bullish trend and the approval of Bitcoin ETFs may positively impact Ethereum. The expectation of Ethereum surpassing $5000 this year seems plausible given the recent uptrend and changing market dynamics.
FXBOX   [TelegramTwitter ]    ▞   GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
███████████████████ PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES ███████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS          ◖ READ MORE

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2024, 07:09:24 AM »

I think I will bet on 4.4k, and if 5k happens, it will be ideal, but it is difficult to think about breaking the top of 4390 during this year.
In Q1, investors will try to maintain their gains and keep the price above the Relative Strength Index above 70.0, but we may see $1,500 soon, and then in Q2 and Q3 the average will be $3,400, reaching $4,000 by the end of the year.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1716
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:30:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2024, 03:47:40 AM »
Yes, this is clearly observed. The price of Ethereum began to rise several months ago in conjunction with the rise in the price of Bitcoin, but it gained significant momentum, especially after the approval of Bitcoin ETFs. The rise in Ethereum was greater than the expected rise in Bitcoin.

Therefore, it is not at all unlikely, as I see it, that the price of Ethereum will reach $5,000 this year, especially after Halving, as it is expected that we will get new peaks for Bitcoin and then Altcoin.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2024, 07:00:18 PM »
If you look at the last ATH in 2021, ethereum was able to make a really good achievement at a price of $4,891. After that, it experienced a prolonged correction with a price that was quite worrying at a price below $1K and only experienced an increase a few months ago, and now the price has started to improve to around $2,610.
Usually, ethereum will always accompany the movement of bitcoin. If,  in the halving era, bitcoin can improve quickly, there is no doubt that it will also have an impact on ethereum. But whether it will be able to pass the last ATH at the end of 2024, of course, will be seen by Ethereum's ability to continue moving and investors continuing to compete to continue buying and holding until the highest achievement in 2025.

What you said means that it is possible that the price value of ETH will return to the ATH again in the bull season, and the chances are even greater that it will exceed the previous ATH that it reached in the market, and the correction that will probably happen in ETH will not be the same as before, which dropped less than 1 000 dollars each.

Although I'm not an ETH believer, I did not doubt ETH, but the only thing I don't like about Ethereum is that its transaction fee is very expensive. Then I prefer the other altcoins to him, who is also on the top list in the market, to be honest.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Yamane_Keto

• Activity: 518
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:56:16 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Karma Good
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2024, 09:59:30 AM »
Although I'm not an ETH believer, I did not doubt ETH, but the only thing I don't like about Ethereum is that its transaction fee is very expensive. Then I prefer the other altcoins to him, who is also on the top list in the market, to be honest.
At the point of fees, many ignore the use of the network. In some altcoins, more than half of their blocks are mined empty, and since more than one block can be generated every few seconds or minutes, the fees will inevitably remain low and much lower than any Bitcoin or Ethereum but in terms of security, one certainty is still very safe. In Bitcoin, 3 confirmations are sufficient for Ethereum, while most altcoins need at least 10 confirmations.

And using the network, as transactions on altcoin networks increase, fees will inevitably increase. the greater the demand for a project, the higher the fees, no matter how low they are.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2024, 08:42:52 PM »
Looking at the recent performance of Ethereum, we may not say much about it possibility of reaching that range this time without having a major events like the bullrun in pushing it to where it should be as expected, but for now with the way things are appearing with Ethereum, it's still the best time to hold for now and wait in expectations for something new to come up after this year halving, just as we know that bitcoin take the lead and others follows during bullrun.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:10:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2024, 11:21:45 PM »
We saw yesterday that the price of Ethereum touched $2640, and this is the highest it has been in two years. So I guess since Bitcoin ETFs have been approved, the value of altcoins has started to change as well. I expect the price of ethereum to exceed $5000 this year since the price of ethereum is still low in comparison.
Talking respectively, not only did the price of ETH cross $2,600 but many other alts also pumped that day that's because BTC pumped and touched around $48,494.62. The point is, that ETH did not pump on its own, but I just got to know another fact that there is a shortage of ETH on exchanges which shows that the demand is increasing oversupply and that would be due to the airdrops seasons which require the staking of ETH.

Well, I also think the new ATH of ETH would be more than $5k, TBH I think the new ATH will even cross $10k or maybe I am being too optimistic about the market. I am saying this because currently the networks and layers on ETH are keep coming and I heard about the update that is going to improve the Fee on the ETH network near to cents. And it would be on mainnet I think if that's happened then the demand will increase way more than the current one, but at start we might see a little dump because many of the people are not selling because of smaller UTXOs so when the fee will be lowered then people will prefer to clear these UTXOs.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2024, 06:36:49 AM »
It basically has a partial correlation with Bitcoin, when the price of Bitcoin increases, the supply of Altcoins increases. Bitcoin is halving in 2024. If this halving increases in Bitcoin, the Altcoin price will also increase. Every bitcoin halving is marked by a peak, so if the price of bitcoin rises this time, the price of ethereum coin must also rise by five to six thousand dollars. Since in 2021 bitcoin price was 69k and ethereum coin price was around 4+$. So this time bitcoin is definitely more likely to be 5-6 thousand dollars than ethereum coin.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG