follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🔥🔥 Want to earn 5 digits as a bounty manager? 🔥🔥  (Read 3799 times)

Offline zeosX

• Verified
  • Activity: 201
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: September 29, 2020, 05:24:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
🔥🔥 Want to earn 5 digits as a bounty manager? 🔥🔥
« on: January 07, 2019, 04:07:19 PM »
i think one of the things to get paid handsomely as a bounty manager is to be different from others, since there are so many people who can do this job.
The question to ask is "What value can i bring to the table?" instead of demanding that i can get paid this much without showing any portfolio or work experience at all!

I believe one of the things is to have formulas in excel sheet that can show potential employers that you are different from others. And you are unique. The more formulas, the better! It shows employers that u are willing to learn!

I hope these formulas can help in your application as a bounty manager also.

if you have not checked the first one on how to do a VLOOKUP formula where u can save at least 50% of your time,
check out https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=87179

i believe 2nd formula will save your time alot too!! This function will be MATCH

Many participants will always give incorrect spreadsheet number, giving bounty manager headaches looking for their names on the sheet. And wasting lots of time.

To save time, simply do a =match(S10,F:F,0) to find their names
where MATCH (lookup_value, lookup_array, [match_type])

S10 , lookup_value , will be the name of participants that you are searching.
F:F , lookup_array , will be whole column where the function will get its lookup_value from.
0 , match type , so that lookup_array does not need to be sorted. And the exact participants spreadsheet number will appear once u type in their name on S10.

to make it easier, u can right click on S10 box and click on data validation at the last dropdown.

the below image will appear.

criteria u can put F:F , and click on save.
and the lookup_array dropdown column will appear, and u can search for any name.

very simple and it will save bounty managers lots of time :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

🔥🔥 Want to earn 5 digits as a bounty manager? 🔥🔥
« on: January 07, 2019, 04:07:19 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: 🔥🔥 Want to earn 5 digits as a bounty manager? 🔥🔥
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 03:54:33 PM »
You have discussed details about the time saving strategies of a bounty manager. This will greatly help a new bounty manager who wants to learn and save time in bounty managing.

Offline zeosX

• Verified
  • Activity: 201
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: September 29, 2020, 05:24:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 08:06:50 AM »
You have discussed details about the time saving strategies of a bounty manager. This will greatly help a new bounty manager who wants to learn and save time in bounty managing.

yes! although i still need more new automated strategies. it should be about working smart :)

Offline earncrypto

• Activity: 1068
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:00:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 05:35:15 PM »
Another way to earn as a bounty manager is to share a ref link with your bounty hunters.
The result, every time a hunter sell his bounty stakes you will be getting Ethereum (in the amount up to 70% of his trade fee). Check details: https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-referral-bonus-program-and-statistics/

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG