follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: When will Michael Saylor and MicroStrategy sell BTC?  (Read 2562 times)

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
Re: When will Michael Saylor and MicroStrategy sell BTC?
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2024, 09:55:11 PM »
Michael Saylor and MicroStrategy are the whales of bitcoin and I don't sure they have ideas for selling their bitcoin assets, actually last several time both of them make purchasing or accumulate to buy back bitcoin.
They have good financial and hold bitcoin could be long term investment assets for the future and never won't to sell before bitcoin raise more higher price, difficult if some one with good financial condition will sell their bitcoin assets behind on other moment will buy back more bitcoin and hold it until several years later.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2024, 09:55:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2024, 01:12:44 AM »
Of course, MicroStrategy would certainly sell their Bitcoin someday, but in a perfect time when the market conditions are very favorable and the price is very high. But I doubt if they would want to sell all at once. If Saylor were to sell all (which is slightly not possible), then the market would definitely experience a downtrend that might last for weeks.
I also think that even if they sell BTC, Saylor is smart enough to sell a portion to take profits or sell it gradually through OTC over a month before officially announcing the decision. That way, MS can sell their BTC at the best possible price, maximizing profits.

In the case where they sell it poorly and the onchain data shows their BTC sell-off, I also think that the market will be negatively affected and will enter a crypto winter more quickly, similar to what happened with UST-LUNA in 2022.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:55:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2024, 05:47:36 AM »
I have also asked myself the same thing, when will Microestrategy sell everything, they are institutions that have a lot of money, I imagine that they will not sell everything at the time that bitcoin rises a lot in price, in fact there are many people, institutions that have not sold at Although the price had a great new ATH, but I think that everyone will start selling at around $100k, I don't know, but I think that many investors will start to do the math and wait for the price to drop so much so that they can re-buy, although Institutions like these will always be on the lookout, since they have so much bitcoin they can wait for the right person to make their good moves, that's why I have also asked myself that, and who knows what the things they have planned will be like, and in particular they always I will say that it is best to hodl, because in the future my bitcoin will have a great value, above $800k.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2043
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:57:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2024, 11:25:04 AM »
Before we begin to imagine if Microstrategy and Michael saylor will their bitcoin stash in this coming bull cycle, lets first find out how big this company is and whether they will be needing a huge amout of money for any reason in the near future, considering if this is a question, I would say "NO", Microstrategy is a pretty big company with lots of money at their disposal, I personally think that their investment in bitcoin is for now, considered as their foreign reserve, that is, their way of saving funds they don't intend using for any thing in the short or long term, so, for this reason, I do not think Microstrategy will sell their bitcoin in the coming bull cycle, but on the other hand, even if they decide to sell, it's their money and I believe that there will be more than enough liquidity in the market in this coming bull cycle to absorb such huge sell off without it significantly affecting the over all market condition.

And No, I don't consider this things when making investment decisions, the market is big enough to give everyone patient enough big profit.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2024, 02:40:39 AM »
Before we begin to imagine if Microstrategy and Michael saylor will their bitcoin stash in this coming bull cycle, lets first find out how big this company is and whether they will be needing a huge amout of money for any reason in the near future, considering if this is a question, I would say "NO", Microstrategy is a pretty big company with lots of money at their disposal, I personally think that their investment in bitcoin is for now, considered as their foreign reserve, that is, their way of saving funds they don't intend using for any thing in the short or long term, so, for this reason, I do not think Microstrategy will sell their bitcoin in the coming bull cycle, but on the other hand, even if they decide to sell, it's their money and I believe that there will be more than enough liquidity in the market in this coming bull cycle to absorb such huge sell off without it significantly affecting the over all market condition.

And No, I don't consider this things when making investment decisions, the market is big enough to give everyone patient enough big profit.
I don't think Saylor and MS will sell BTC because they need money to do something, like acquire a competitor or expand their software business. Instead, I think they will take profits to have more money to buy back more BTC during the crypto winter. BTC has become part of MS's strategy, which means they will look to get the most profit possible from BTC. I don't think holding through the crypto winter is the right way, even though it can create a good narrative about diamond hands. Taking profits at the top and buying back at the bottom is a decision that creates more profit, which is what we have seen in many past seasons.

I'm not sure if MS and Saylor will sell all of their BTC, but if they sell just a portion in mid-2025, I believe it will trigger anxiety and create a sell-off in the crypto market because MS has been very popular in this market. The liquidity in the market is enough to absorb billions of dollars worth of BTC from MS, but I don't believe other investors will want to buy BTC when MS has sold.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1204
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 03:01:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2024, 08:42:19 AM »
Drove up the other day very positive: "BlackRock has increased the amount of BTC on its balance sheet to 254,403 BTC for its spot BTC-ETF (up from 252,011 BTC previously)."

The official news: https://www.ishares.com/us/products/333011/ishares-bitcoin-trust

░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline macson

• Activity: 148
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 09:11:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter Signature Avatar
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2024, 02:02:21 PM »
We won't know when exactly Michael Saylor will sell the Bitcoin he owns through his company Microstrategy, because if he really wants to sell then he will definitely make a big market correction, he won't be able to sell little by little because it takes a long time to do it (sell) all the bitcoins he has.  he got the world's spotlight because he chose to invest in bitcoin with the DCA concept, so he won't sell the bitcoin he owns that easily, he will only damage his reputation (like Elon Musk did when he reported selling the bitcoin he owned)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2024, 02:02:21 PM »

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 850
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2024, 03:53:11 PM »
The better and easier it becomes on us if we do not follow Michael Saylor from back to back, because he himself is someone of a controversial character as today you may see him appraising the bitcoin holders and tomorrow, saying other thing that may even go against what he has already talked about, making bitcoin investment is about commitment, there are more people richer than them and are not investing anything on bitcoin, we only have to go for what we want. 

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2024, 03:32:50 AM »
The better and easier it becomes on us if we do not follow Michael Saylor from back to back, because he himself is someone of a controversial character as today you may see him appraising the bitcoin holders and tomorrow, saying other thing that may even go against what he has already talked about, making bitcoin investment is about commitment, there are more people richer than them and are not investing anything on bitcoin, we only have to go for what we want.
Everyone has the right to share their personal opinions, but usually those opinions are not really important. Saylor is not a simple case like that. Saylor is actually famous and known as diamond hands in the BTC market, he has raised billions of USD to accumulate BTC for MicroStrategy, that is not a small event in this market.

I believe that there are many successful investors who do not follow or care about MS's BTC, but if Saylor changes his view on BTC and MS sells their BTC, the market will face a crisis of confidence because holders no longer have a reason to continue holding when diamond hands surrender to profits or market reversals. If that happens, I would hope that I can get the news early enough to make a wise and timely decision for my account.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1086
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:20:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2024, 02:54:19 AM »

Though I agree that one's financial decisions shouldn't be influenced by someone else's decisions, I don't remember when Michael Saylor said anything negative about Bitcoin because he and his company have always been supportive of Bitcoin and has been purchasing and holding Bitcoins for a long time now. So they are showing direct support to Bitcoin and the technology by doing this.

That being said, I would also say that a person should be able to make their decisions themselves instead of relying on others and keep waiting for a firm or an influential person to make a move so that they can make a move as well.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1446
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: Today at 06:39:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2024, 07:59:41 AM »
I think they're trying to control the market in the long run and will not sell until btc reaches 1 million per. They want to become billionaires and most of it will be from profit they made buying btc sub 100k.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2024, 01:26:58 PM »
I think they're trying to control the market in the long run and will not sell until btc reaches 1 million per.
Michael Saylor said something like "The end game is who has most bitcoins".

His interview on it

“We think bitcoin is the highest form of property, the apex property in the world, and it’s the best investment asset,” he said. “So the endgame is to acquire more bitcoin. Whoever gets the most bitcoin wins. There is no other endgame.”

Put another way, he said, “We believe that the highest, best use of bitcoin is to buy bitcoin and hold the bitcoin.”

They want to become billionaires and most of it will be from profit they made buying btc sub 100k.
They are already billionaires and want more, trillionaires maybe.

https://saylortracker.com/
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2024, 02:47:45 AM »
I think they're trying to control the market in the long run and will not sell until btc reaches 1 million per. They want to become billionaires and most of it will be from profit they made buying btc sub 100k.
MS wants to maximize profits from its BTC strategy and financial leverage, thereby supporting the price of MSTR on the stock market. I don't think MS wants to become a whale or market maker in this crypto market. To maximize profits, it is normal to buy at the bottom and sell at the top, I don't believe MS would do otherwise to show diamond hands.

Anyway, we will know the answer this year or next year, when the market will show signs of a decline. If MS continues to hold and buy BTC, they will gain the reputation and trust of investors. If MS sells some or all of their BTC: it is normal and it has been successful in investing and achieved huge profits.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG