follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why Bitget continue to soar despite all odds  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 50 Posts Search
Why Bitget continue to soar despite all odds
« on: January 08, 2024, 08:12:54 PM »
For any institution to attain the set goals, there must be a visionary leader willing to make things work irrespective of the challenges. This is my take home point from Gracy Chen recent interview with WuBlockchain.

We all saw how 2023 was really challenging for many centralized exchanges, some at a point reduced staff strength drastically and some those who couldn't withstand the heat of the bear market eventually collapsed and exited the market. Despite all this, Bitget was expanding and spreading tentacles to new region. Indeed when there is a will, there is a way.

There are lots of fundamentals issues discussed but looking into 2024, the exchange has three 3 areas of focus which are:

1. Regulatory compliance: GC maintained the exchange has always been open to regulations and that the exchange already obtain licenses from Poland and Lithuania amongst other countries. This is to help give investors assurance and peace of mind over their assets.

2. GC also hinted that the exchange will be focusing more on emerging markets such as Latin America and Southeast Asia as part of the exchange vision to see global adoption of crypto.

3. With web3 and blockchain technology adoption now on the rise, GC highlighted the readiness of the exchange to develop and invest heavily in web3 by launching projects like DEX and L2

I think 2024 is loaded for crypto enthusiasts and Bitgetters. What do you think?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Why Bitget continue to soar despite all odds
« on: January 08, 2024, 08:12:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: Today at 11:07:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
Re: Why Bitget continue to soar despite all odds
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 09:17:41 PM »
For any institution to attain the set goals, there must be a visionary leader willing to make things work irrespective of the challenges. This is my take home point from Gracy Chen recent interview with WuBlockchain.

We all saw how 2023 was really challenging for many centralized exchanges, some at a point reduced staff strength drastically and some those who couldn't withstand the heat of the bear market eventually collapsed and exited the market. Despite all this, Bitget was expanding and spreading tentacles to new region. Indeed when there is a will, there is a way.

There are lots of fundamentals issues discussed but looking into 2024, the exchange has three 3 areas of focus which are:

1. Regulatory compliance: GC maintained the exchange has always been open to regulations and that the exchange already obtain licenses from Poland and Lithuania amongst other countries. This is to help give investors assurance and peace of mind over their assets.

2. GC also hinted that the exchange will be focusing more on emerging markets such as Latin America and Southeast Asia as part of the exchange vision to see global adoption of crypto.

3. With web3 and blockchain technology adoption now on the rise, GC highlighted the readiness of the exchange to develop and invest heavily in web3 by launching projects like DEX and L2

I think 2024 is loaded for crypto enthusiasts and Bitgetters. What do you think?

I think this year would be exciting for crypto enthusiast, will be following exchange closely also looking for opportunities to explore and earn.

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
    • View Profile

Karma 50 Posts Search
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 04:15:14 PM »

I think this year would be exciting for crypto enthusiast, will be following exchange closely also looking for opportunities to explore and earn.

While am optimistic of a great year 2024, i can't help but wonder what would be the effect of the rejection of the BTC spot ETF, I would advise investors and traders to take on earn products that guarantee principal to avoid stories that touches the heart.

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:56:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 04:34:03 PM »
Hi, it's an interesting discussion you've got going on here. You mentioned earn products,  are there any you'd kindly recommend? I'd appreciate it more if you've used them yourself and is quite certain about the results.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 04:36:50 PM by Shezcute Abbie »

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
    • View Profile

Karma 50 Posts Search
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 06:34:06 PM »
Hi, it's an interesting discussion you've got going on here. You mentioned earn products,  are there any you'd kindly recommend? I'd appreciate it more if you've used them yourself and is quite certain about the results.

There are quite a lot of earn products one can leverage on, the likes of sharkfin, smart trend, dual investment and others. All of them have their perculiarity depending on investors choice and risk management. I have tried sharkfin on several occasions and it has really been fantastic.

Online joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1717
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:29:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2024, 12:20:54 PM »
Makes me wonder why other exchanges don't pursue the same license. Wouldn't they be able to continue operating over there instead of closing down? I'm talking about exchanges like Bittrex. Is it because they don't have the capital to move because the SEC fined them? This begs the question of how easy it is to obtain such a license, and if it will allow them to survive another lawsuit (assuming they don't explicitly allow US customers). Personally, I'm not that confident about Bitget. Based on my experience thus far, it is definitely a tier or two tier below Kucoin. CMIIW.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:56:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2024, 01:03:54 PM »
do you think it will compete Binance soon?
i think the launch of the exchange is very timely as bear market is about to be over. their Bitget token (BGB) also is soaring in the whole year 2023. i'm not sure its usecase and never register there yet but its probably just the same with BNB.

there is this token i was keen to buy last year since its doing ICO in the platform which i guess the reason Bitget also becoming popular.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2024, 01:03:54 PM »

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:56:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2024, 06:55:52 PM »
i think the launch of the exchange is very timely as bear market is about to be over. their Bitget token (BGB) also is soaring in the whole year 2023. i'm not sure its usecase and never register there yet but its probably just the same with BNB.

there is this token i was keen to buy last year since its doing ICO in the platform which i guess the reason Bitget also becoming popular.

From the recent developments happening in the exchange, I think Bitget has what it takes to compete with Binance. We can tell by the way they take regulatory compliance very seriously. About BGB token, if you don't have some already I'll recommend adding it to your portfolio for real. There are exclusive events you might need them for aside the obvious fact that the token's price keeps appreciating.

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: Today at 11:07:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2024, 08:07:59 AM »

From the recent developments happening in the exchange, I think Bitget has what it takes to compete with Binance. We can tell by the way they take regulatory compliance very seriously. About BGB token, if you don't have some already I'll recommend adding it to your portfolio for real. There are exclusive events you might need them for aside the obvious fact that the token's price keeps appreciating.

Slowly but steadily, they're gaining ground. I've been participating in launchpools with BGB, and the returns have been amazing. It's a good asset to watch out for, in my opinion.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG