follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: If you were Satoshi Nakamoto, what would you do?  (Read 2308 times)

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1542
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: If you were Satoshi Nakamoto, what would you do?
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2024, 10:36:24 PM »
Would you dare to appear in public?
-No, you are putting up your life at risks and im sure of that.

Would you move 1M BTC and sell for USD?
-One sell move, then your exposing already yourself.So NO!

Would you participate in the development and upgrade process of Bitcoin blockchain?
-On anonymous manner then it would be a yes but as Satoshi nakamoto then NO!

Would you agree to accept the invitation to El Salvador?
-Anonymity will be always priority :P

Wouldl you continue to stay anonymous and observe the development of Bitcoin?
-Yes, it would definitely be considering such thing

Would you reveal this secret to your children before you die?
-Money isnt everything, you would be leaving on this world empty handed.
So it would be wise that you do tell them about your possessions but of course it would be depending on you
on how you would be doing it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2024, 10:36:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2024, 11:35:41 PM »
I also hope Satoshi will never appear to help BTC always be an asset that does not depend on any force or individual in the market, BTC will belong to everyone. Currently BTC has matured but I believe that the return of Satoshi even in the form of Inscriptions from the Genesis address could cause the value of BTC to be negatively affected. Investors/holders may not feel safe owning a token created by someone else and that person is following his financial game.
Honestly, I want to see Satoshi to declare himself as a true Satoshi. But it is not the right idea because it even can destroy Bitcoin. I'm very sure Satoshi realizes it will harm everything if he announces himself to the public. He has no choice, he must always hide his identity. He also must keep his Bitcoin in his wallet, it will attract all people and may raise a fear if he moves the Bitcoin in a large number.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2937
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 01:46:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2024, 02:27:23 AM »
Honestly, I want to see Satoshi to declare himself as a true Satoshi. But it is not the right idea because it even can destroy Bitcoin. I'm very sure Satoshi realizes it will harm everything if he announces himself to the public. He has no choice, he must always hide his identity. He also must keep his Bitcoin in his wallet, it will attract all people and may raise a fear if he moves the Bitcoin in a large number.
I also have the same thoughts as you, my curiosity urges me to learn about Satoshi, and if chosen, I also want to know his identity.

I understand that Satoshi's anonymity is important to the future of BTC, so in case we only know Satoshi's identity 50 years from now in a will left behind by Satoshi somewhere and only announced after the 15th halving of the Bitcoin blockchain. At that time we will know that Satoshi may no longer be in the world and no longer affect the fate of BTC and I believe that at that time the value of BTC has been confirmed in the economy.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG