follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Polkalokr, an innovative patterns to simplify token ecosystem on polkadot  (Read 2817 times)

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Polkalokr, an innovative patterns to simplify token ecosystem on polkadot
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2021, 12:54:55 AM »
:( i am interested into anything relating to security and encryption perspectives of blockchain. an enthusiast should by all  means, check polkalokr encosystem and strategic development combined with strategic marketing programs. i don't think polkadot blockchain user will hurdle with security and scam parterns since polkadot is bringing way higher to create a transparent polkadot blockchain environment. it's a leading innovative.
yeah that's right, even when the blockchain is inherently secure polkalokr takes security to the next level. pretty sure polkalokr users are satisfied set of peaceful investors   :)
yes the blockchain might be inherently secure but the fact that there are human involvement in tokenomics preparations makes the system liable to malicious alterations to which polkalokr guides against .

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2021, 12:54:55 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2021, 01:01:22 AM »
:( i am interested into anything relating to security and encryption perspectives of blockchain. an enthusiast should by all  means, check polkalokr encosystem and strategic development combined with strategic marketing programs. i don't think polkadot blockchain user will hurdle with security and scam parterns since polkadot is bringing way higher to create a transparent polkadot blockchain environment. it's a leading innovative.
yeah that's right, even when the blockchain is inherently secure polkalokr takes security to the next level. pretty sure polkalokr users are satisfied set of peaceful investors   :)
yes the blockchain might be inherently secure but the fact that there are human involvement in tokenomics preparations makes the system liable to malicious alterations to which polkalokr guides against .
hmm.. impressive insight mate, human operation which is the weakest link in the blockchain technology can now be eliminated making the whole tokenomiccs fostering project transparency hence building trust

Offline alternate

• View Profile

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2021, 01:04:07 AM »
hmm.. impressive insight mate, human operation which is the weakest link in the blockchain technology can now be eliminated making the whole tokenomiccs fostering project transparency hence building trust
happy to see you got my point :) polkalokr is a top tier project with highly demanded usecase no doubt

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2021, 11:14:41 AM »
;D :D Everyone loves Polkalokr instead, the best thing about those guys are the partnership with prominent, open and highly rated projects. The bridgr is kicked out and stuffed by Hacken, putting all essence about Polkalokr as the truest escrow platform to trust by investors and use by creators.

You got it all about polkalokr man :), Top escrow dapp promoting safety by removing the complexity associated to the wages of code in smart contract  which can bring disparities to all aligned Tokenomics of it.

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2021, 03:05:29 PM »
;D :D Everyone loves Polkalokr instead, the best thing about those guys are the partnership with prominent, open and highly rated projects. The bridgr is kicked out and stuffed by Hacken, putting all essence about Polkalokr as the truest escrow platform to trust by investors and use by creators.

You got it all about polkalokr man :), Top escrow dapp promoting safety by removing the complexity associated to the wages of code in smart contract  which can bring disparities to all aligned Tokenomics of it.

I can relate some comparison to pull out some fairness in judgment, the DAOS and those ventures stuff with no quality audit and whatsoever been called, will not help the crypto economy. That's what polkalokr meant to correct through standing an all-in-one escrow protocol to envisage the sophistication and respect of tokenomics patterns. Creators can mine the liquidity to have more tokens for further access! meanwhile the bridge, and the newly

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2021, 09:48:17 PM »

I can relate some comparison to pull out some fairness in judgment, the DAOS and those ventures stuff with no quality audit and whatsoever been called, will not help the crypto economy. That's what polkalokr meant to correct through standing an all-in-one escrow protocol to envisage the sophistication and respect of tokenomics patterns. Creators can mine the liquidity to have more tokens for further access! meanwhile the bridge, and the newly

That's outstanding, you have good tunes on polkalokr. Might be your most convenient project amids all these mess up into cryptp Economy as been so called. Anyways, polkalokr os dressing room for more transparency.

Offline alternate

• View Profile

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2021, 11:22:46 PM »

which i think is actually very helpful because not every investor has indepth technical knowledge on tokenomics , a lot just look at the fundamentals of projects and ape into them. polkalokr proffer solution to such problems

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2021, 11:22:46 PM »

Offline dred

• View Profile

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2021, 12:02:02 AM »

which i think is actually very helpful because not every investor has indepth technical knowledge on tokenomics , a lot just look at the fundamentals of projects and ape into them. polkalokr proffer solution to such problems
true. investors can now have it easy while researching on gems to invest in :p

Offline dred

• View Profile

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2021, 12:25:21 AM »

That's outstanding, you have good tunes on polkalokr. Might be your most convenient project amids all these mess up into cryptp Economy as been so called. Anyways, polkalokr os dressing room for more transparency.
me too man ngl :p, i've had pleasant experience interacting with the polkalokr interface. very easy and user friendly

Offline Diaz8789

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: October 14, 2022, 01:10:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2021, 07:13:00 PM »
$LKR is currently at very dip,i like Lokr because they are so innovative but i dont understand why they are at dip,for my personal investment strategy its big chance to collect at dip,always do your own research while investing

Offline Mithrandir

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 09:54:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2021, 08:08:58 AM »
$LKR is currently at very dip,i like Lokr because they are so innovative but i dont understand why they are at dip,for my personal investment strategy its big chance to collect at dip,always do your own research while investing
Imo,Polkalokr can be one of the best option between coins on Dot eco.Since DOT gets a lot of interests,This will also work for altcoins.

Offline Julia1989

• Spammer
  • Activity: 177
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 01:05:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2021, 07:56:22 AM »
Polkalokr is building a multi-chain token escrow platform that puts token distribution in the hands of network members via governance-as-a-service, restoring trust and simplicity to complicated token ecosystems.I really like the idea behind the project.

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2022, 10:03:40 AM »
Nothing makes me happier than knowing that I can easily stake or mine some $LKR by just keeping $LKR, Polkalokr's utility token, in my wallet and receiving rewards without concern of losing my assets. Polkalokr is an all-in-one project that everyone in the crypto field should get their hands on as soon as possible.

Offline Lehner_1977

• Spammer
  • Activity: 184
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2022, 08:18:37 AM »
Does LOKR currently offer a mining option?

Offline Ottavia

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Last Active: February 01, 2022, 08:13:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2022, 07:55:12 AM »
For those who say that mining is obsolete, I know that Lokr has brought two separate mining operations. LKR offers investors a lot of options and this is a good thing.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG