follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: The impact of crypto on our lives  (Read 8376 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
The impact of crypto on our lives
« on: January 09, 2024, 01:51:18 PM »
I have been in this crypto market for several years and have many complex emotions and memories with it. For those participating in this market, many friends sold their houses and borrowed to invest in crypto when they suffered from FOMO, I saw many people become rich, and others dragged their whole families into poverty and debt. Worst of all, many people seek death to escape the obsession of loss and responsibility.

The majority choose not to participate in this market, but they are also divided into 3 factions by the crypto "demon": the first faction regrets the opportunity to get rich, the second faction continues to be afraid and needs a lot of time to observe, the third faction hates and condemns crypto.

Many meetings turned into arguments about crypto and fiat, many friendships broke down because of some financial investment advice... Honestly, I saw more sadness than joy. Perhaps the majority must lose money for the smaller portion to profit, that is the rule of every market, even though the economy continues to develop in a positive direction.

Right now, when the market has recovered extremely impressively in 2023, many people are so drawn to the market that they check the chart and profit/loss all day long, complaining of not being able to concentrate on work. But I think: I need to work harder to have more money to DCA more crypto. Maybe because I don't have any loans, my expectations are not great and the DCA strategy is generating profits instead of losses. I prefer to follow development and adoption progress of blockchain technology rather than being happy or sad with the price chart.

How are your emotions and mood in this crypto market? Do you expect crypto to be an opportunity to change your life? Or do you look forward to more practical benefits of blockchain technology for the world?
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

The impact of crypto on our lives
« on: January 09, 2024, 01:51:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: The impact of crypto on our lives
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 02:13:59 PM »
How are your emotions and mood in this crypto market? Do you expect crypto to be an opportunity to change your life? Or do you look forward to more practical benefits of blockchain technology for the world?
As a Bitcoiner, I can see potentials with Bitcoin and of course it has been part of my life since 2016 or earlier than that when I first came into it. Crypto offers a lot of opportunity to  me ever since I was in this industry. Well, as technological advancement rolls into a much more futuristic approach benefits are on it's path ready be embraced by us enthusiasts and the world that care about it.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 11:40:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 03:12:21 PM »
Certainly, we've always had emotional issues in the crypto space. It's certainly an avenue that has changed so many lives from good to bad and bad to good. We've seen people turn into millionaires and also quit their jobs after earning huge profit overtime, while we've also seen others been dragged into the mud just as you've stated. The main key point here is that Crypto is greatly associated with risk. I could also say that risk should probably be the opposite of crypto, especially when it comes to investment.

One other thing I have also come to noticed is that crypto can't certainly work for everyone. I won't associate this to badluck, but it's just the reality of life.

How are your emotions and mood in this crypto market? Do you expect crypto to be an opportunity to change your life?
Without being told, I know the cost to earning a life changing opportunity, and that cost is risk. Being able to control my emotions is also important as it would help me bounce back from any form of lost which i don't ask for.

Or do you look forward to more practical benefits of blockchain technology for the world?
Of course.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline paid2

• Activity: 1005
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 01:16:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2024, 03:23:52 PM »
I'm one of those lucky for whom it's been beneficial. To be honest, I only use BTC, XMR and DAI, so it was a question of timing / holding (=luck?), I'm not a trader at all.

I've worked in the industry and I've seen colleagues of all kinds: some were still holding when they'd done x20, others behaved like the worst gamblers at every signal and ended up poorer and poorer, and the overwhelming majority for whom nothing much happened: not enough reserve to change their life when it went up, but not huge losses either. Some of them became very rich over the years, but I would say that it was a minority.
Tdlr: Behaviour remains the same, some people are intelligent, some are lucky, some are compulsive, etc. Crypto or FIAT (gambling, lack of skills to manage a budget etc...), we're still human.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 04:49:24 PM by paid2 »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2024, 11:29:17 PM »
I'm one of those lucky for whom it's been beneficial. To be honest, I only use BTC, XMR and DAI, so it was a question of timing / holding (=luck?), I'm not a trader at all.

I've worked in the industry and I've seen colleagues of all kinds: some were still holding when they'd done x20, others behaved like the worst gamblers at every signal and ended up poorer and poorer, and the overwhelming majority for whom nothing much happened: not enough reserve to change their life when it went up, but not huge losses either. Some of them became very rich over the years, but I would say that it was a minority.
Tdlr: Behaviour remains the same, some people are intelligent, some are lucky, some are compulsive, etc. Crypto or FIAT (gambling, lack of skills to manage a budget etc...), we're still human.
Luck is sometimes on the side of cryptocurrency, but sometimes there are people who lose because they are not lucky. In cryptocurrency,  price movements are difficult to predict, therefore not everyone always makes a profit. When you have cash capital, it will be easy to get wealth from cryptocurrency.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2024, 04:04:05 AM »
~
Right now, when the market has recovered extremely impressively in 2023, many people are so drawn to the market that they check the chart and profit/loss all day long, complaining of not being able to concentrate on work. But I think: I need to work harder to have more money to DCA more crypto. Maybe because I don't have any loans, my expectations are not great and the DCA strategy is generating profits instead of losses. I prefer to follow development and adoption progress of blockchain technology rather than being happy or sad with the price chart.
I highlighted the text because that's my goal for this year. Having another job aside from my day-to-day work for me to have more buying power that I can use to buy more cryptocurrencies, and not just only crypto but other assets as well. More income = more money and more money = more opportunities that I can grab. I guess the fact that I have a loan currently is another reason why I need to find another job, but having more than 1 job would be beneficial for me in the long run. More money, more knowledge, more skills. :)

Like you, I'm also doing DCA, but not that consistent though. There are times when I only invest once every month and there are times when I invest weekly. Well, that's better than not investing at all. :D

How are your emotions and mood in this crypto market? Do you expect crypto to be an opportunity to change your life?
It changed my life already.

It gave me another income source (thru signature campaigns). It also allowed me to gain more profits (by investing in different coins using the money that I'm getting in signature campaigns). My emotions? Currently, I'm happy with what I'm seeing in the market. Who will not be happy if you see the market rising year-to-date?

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:20:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2024, 07:03:33 AM »
Stablecoins and top altcoins are already used as a means of payment, investment asset and trading tool.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2024, 07:03:33 AM »

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2024, 03:20:26 PM »
I highlighted the text because that's my goal for this year. Having another job aside from my day-to-day work for me to have more buying power that I can use to buy more cryptocurrencies, and not just only crypto but other assets as well. More income = more money and more money = more opportunities that I can grab. I guess the fact that I have a loan currently is another reason why I need to find another job, but having more than 1 job would be beneficial for me in the long run. More money, more knowledge, more skills. :)

Like you, I'm also doing DCA, but not that consistent though. There are times when I only invest once every month and there are times when I invest weekly. Well, that's better than not investing at all. :D

It gave me another income source (thru signature campaigns). It also allowed me to gain more profits (by investing in different coins using the money that I'm getting in signature campaigns). My emotions? Currently, I'm happy with what I'm seeing in the market. Who will not be happy if you see the market rising year-to-date?
In the end, reality is fixed, like the high volatility and the existence of risk and loss in crypto market, we can only find the right mindset to survive and make profits in this harsh market. Congratulations on being able to earn money and DCA in the long term, especially in the bottom of crypto winter 2022-2023.

As stocks and real estate, crypto has changed the lives of many people, both positively and negatively. It's good that you have profits and continue to invest wisely 😍
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2024, 04:10:13 PM »
I can't deny that I've gotten a lot of opportunities here in cryptocurrency, to be honest, in the few years that I've been here in the crypto space field. I have learned a lot here in this field. And it helps me and my family a lot.

And what I learned in crypto trading is that I can apply it somehow and get the right profit every day to survive, and I can even keep a little savings just in case I need it in an unexpected situation. And the cryptocurrency too, especially in the top listing in the market, can also provide a big profit in the future if you are sure of the crypto that you will hold in the long term.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2024, 04:10:31 PM »
Just taking a little surf on the internet to check through what many other people have written about how cryptocurrency have being so impactful on lives, we could see through diverse opportunities it has rendered to the people right from how it has been an alternative digital currency to that of fiat, the employment opportunities it renders, the financial advisory it has on many people and enterprise who adopted in it, the privacy, security and blockchain technology it works with, everything has been a blessing to this present generation to have something like cryptocurrency.

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2546
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 10:46:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2024, 06:04:37 PM »
Crypto is really a volatile and dangerous terrain. It is littered with the blood of many fallen people who invested and lost. And those constitute the crypto demons in your discourse. Always do your research before going all in, I tell newbies, and they disregard my advice and eventually get burned

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2024, 08:16:04 PM »
Now the impact of crypto has changed our lives a lot for the better, including in terms of finance, those whose economy is weak after getting to know crypto is much better because after they start their journey in crypto can change their lives.

Not everything in crypto is sweet, there is always bitterness where losses hit due to falling prices, investing in the wrong altcoins that fail, being exposed to projects that fail because they are not listed and that's a lot of what I went through myself when I started my journey in crypto.

Now that I understand a little better which ones to keep and invest in the right coin, namely BTC, I also continue to do DCA every week or month so that I can still accumulate more bitcoin in my portfolio, this may be the right way compared to trading my skills here are minimal so it is more focused on staying DCA.

Yes you can get more additional income so that you can do DCA without having to charge your monthly salary, when there are other sources of income then it will be easier to invest.

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2024, 11:35:08 PM »
Crypto is really a volatile and dangerous terrain. It is littered with the blood of many fallen people who invested and lost. And those constitute the crypto demons in your discourse. Always do your research before going all in, I tell newbies, and they disregard my advice and eventually get burned
Rich people who get into cryptocurrency will actually get richer because making money by trading in cryptocurrency is very easy; they just need to wait for the right moment to buy coins and sell them when the price is high. Especially when rich people trade, they don't need to think about their finances. because I am sure that the division of money for trading and money for living needs has been differentiated so that the trading carried out will be calm.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2024, 01:24:40 PM »
My emotions for cryptocurrency are still as usual because I am not too eager to get more money from cryptocurrency.
I'm just an ordinary worker in a company and got to know cryptocurrency to make extra money and be even more grateful to get more money.
But if we continue to see the market continue to be red then it will also be sad and now the market has returned to green, this makes my mood feel more comfortable and I am even more enthusiastic about making money in cryptocurrency.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2024, 01:49:08 PM »
There are a lot of emotions in the crypto world, especially in the market, who gets rich and who doesn’t. Friends break up over finances. The main thing in any situation is to remain human and not resort to measures where you can get stressed. It is especially important not to rush to sell real estate or precious things; this should not be done, because tomorrow it may not be due to the usual immaturity in this area.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀