follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: You and I can play our role, for the betterment of our society  (Read 639 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
One of the major problems that is affecting our society today is that, we are talking about bad government and leadership, but most of us don't want to play our role to develop the society.
Nigerian citizens we have different roles to play that will help our current economic condition.
Let me start by speaking on the inflation rate. The way the price of things are increasing almost every day is Not good, though some government policies are affecting and our current state is not that good, but people sell their goods more than what is expected.
I overheard a woman in the market yesterday talking about dollar increase, and she is selling bitterleaf that she planted at her backyard, so how is dollar increase affecting the bitterleaf at her backyard?
Ninja  abeg make we do well so that our country go better...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:35:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Re: You and I can play our role, for the betterment of our society
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 02:16:05 PM »
When inflation rate grows then the price of goods automatically grows with it. It is not fault of that woman who increased the rate of bitter leaf which she planted in her backyard because when inflation goes higher then all things get some increase in their value. Even if she sells the bitter leaf that she planted at its previous rates, others won't follow her they will sell at higher rates.

Citizens of a country cannot fix the issue of inflation, the installation happens mainly due to overprinting of notes or of Fiat currency. Which is something that is controlled by the government and the central banks. Seasons of a country cannot reduce inflation and that's the fact, it is the government and their strategies which play some role in reducing inflation. But Nigerian government is unable to reduce inflation rates.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline OSAMABBK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 07:45:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Search Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 03:56:40 PM »
One of the major problems that is affecting our society today is that, we are talking about bad government and leadership, but most of us don't want to play our role to develop the society.
Nigerian citizens we have different roles to play that will help our current economic condition.
Let me start by speaking on the inflation rate. The way the price of things are increasing almost every day is Not good, though some government policies are affecting and our current state is not that good, but people sell their goods more than what is expected.
I overheard a woman in the market yesterday talking about dollar increase, and she is selling bitterleaf that she planted at her backyard, so how is dollar increase affecting the bitterleaf at her backyard?
I agreed with your summition, that we are the problem of ourselves as for the woman that planted bitter leaf and wanted to sale it at higher price due to increase of dollar is not her fault but the fault of government that allowed dollar to depreciate dollar what if she wanted to buy another things that are imported to our country such as textbooks and other things and have no any sources of income other than bitter leaf business, it's better for her to sale it at higher price to satisfy her needs.

The only solution to our problem now is for the government to subsidize fertilizer for the farmers and help reduce fuel pump price and nothing more.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 12:06:34 AM »
There is a saying "the evil is not far from home " we Nigerians we know what is right but refuse to do it that's the major problem call greed. Talking about inflation rate some people are still happy about it, while some are using this opportunity to get more money they don't Care About the feelings of others.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2024, 10:46:20 AM »

The truth is a country operates like a human body which has different parts like eyes, nose, hands, legs, mouth, head etc and these parts have different functions to make the body system function optimally. This is the same with a country. For a country to be better, all hands must be on deck including citizens. As for the instance you gave about a bitterleaf seller talking about dollars increase, one thing you have to know is that a bitterleaf seller doesn't survive by consuming only bitterleaf. She needs other commodities and when the prices of these commodities increase, it means that a bitterleaf seller will increase the price of the bitterleaf so that she can afford other necessities she also needs for her survival.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2024, 11:13:56 PM »
What you just said concerning the citizens of Nigeria is true, we are part of the cause of a problem in this country,we complain about bad government, but any  little chance we have as citizen,we used it to I reach ourself in the expense of other citizen.
For example: when there was scarcity of money, POS attendance use that avenue to make money from other citizen, not minding the hardship in the country after Time.

Offline Emmanuel1

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2024, 08:12:29 PM »
I don't think we have any much role to play in this country than talking about the wrong doings of our politicians,and keep on having a constructive criticism against the politician of this country.
That's my own opinion.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2024, 08:12:29 PM »

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2024, 11:50:15 PM »
I don't think we have any much role to play in this country than talking about the wrong doings of our politicians,and keep on having a constructive criticism against the politician of this country.
That's my own opinion.

You can live an exemplary life and then start to touch lives in your station no matter how little. If you do good to one person and I do good to another, our society will be better. Even though the bulk of the work lies in our leaders, all hands still have to be on deck.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2024, 01:07:45 AM »

You can live an exemplary life and then start to touch lives in your station no matter how little. If you do good to one person and I do good to another, our society will be better. Even though the bulk of the work lies in our leaders, all hands still have to be on deck.
[/quote]

I agree with you on this one, living an exemplary life will show and teach the upcoming generations how to behave in the society and also addi g positive values to it...

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2024, 01:33:18 AM »
No be lie you talk o na true matter many of us for the country because of greed want make dollar go up and up them no care about the health and well being of the rest people. Only we dey use our hands spoil the country too no be only bad government. You go see where road soil u go spoil am more just for u to fit sell your market there no be better thing among us.

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2024, 05:57:26 PM »
Oga first of all thank you for this but government causes everything wey dey happen in dis country. And I blame di government for everything. Okay where are customers Protection Commission? Who supposed move around to make sure that market people sell things accurately. And it is when that commission put to action then citizens can also help them to report some market sellers who are trying to inflate the prices of goods with evidence but that parastatal or department so to say is dysfunctional so market people sell things according to their personal price. By di right it is only those things who are imported supposed cost in price and not di local products like garri, fish and others. But di market people who no dey buy things in di international market also increase their prices. Some market sellers never buy clothes for two years yet they increase their prices to the highest say dem dey buy clothes and it is high. And dis is the only place we dey do ourselves but if the CPC was effective all those nonsense for no happened.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2024, 10:25:19 PM »
Of course na true talk be that, we fit put hand make this our country better, we fit they help one another in our own way like to help others get work, we fit create employment for people, I mean to those wey get skills like barber, hairstyles, carpenter etc, and to those wey be traders, make we they try to dey sell things small small, make we no dey high price for people, make e they easy for everyone, I know say the country hard o but make we try to they help one another so that makes people no die for hunger cause na hunger and unemployment na e be the major problems we get for this country, and our government no they help matter so na we go dey help ourselves.

Offline Jay-Jay247

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 11:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day Quick Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2024, 11:31:02 PM »
Truth be said 8) we are our own problem
Everybody in the society just want to take advantage of this hard time, we're all aware that some government policies too has also affected us negatively but we shouldn't push all the blames to the government alone, and also the rate at which things are adding price ehh omor sometimes I just fill like leaving this country for good but one thing we must understand is that "leaving the country due to the economic meltdown won't solve your problems, rather enslaving yourself in a foreign land" we all have a roll to play in terms of making Nigeria work again. Let's stop selling our product with a bias mindset all in the name of making excess gain or following the trend that dollar is on the high side (inflation) let's come together leaving our sentiments aside and make this country work again, thank you and God Bless Nigeria🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Mr. Jay

Offline Emmanuel1

• View Profile

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2024, 12:50:02 AM »
Speaking about the betterment of the country,it is a collective responsibility for every citizen to play their parts for the advancement of the society. It is not for the government alone,because we are operating in a system of government where the people is the government.
 About  increase in food price per time, it is caused by bad policies that was enacted by the government, it becomes a channel for citizens to capitalize on the system, an increase prices of their goods to the extreme which is bad.
Talking about the bitter leaf seller, you know she have to transport herself from her place to the market to sell and the fuel price is high the transport system is high and she needed other things, that is where increase dollar affect her bitter leaf business.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 05:57:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2024, 01:20:37 AM »
So much coming from the OP. Of course, I agree that we all have our role to play, but do you expect that same woman to sell what she invested her time on for free ?. Reality of life, let's call a spade - a spade. How can you convince suffering citizens to play good role when the government have printed trillions of naira in just less than 10years. The citizens deserves more as majority of them are hardworking, but their efforts are rendered useless due to the bad decisions of those at the top.

We pray for a better nation, at same time; we also need to work hard. When we have the necessary money to afford our personal needs, we can easily make good decisions political wise, rather than selling our vote for $0.7.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████