follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Do you have plans to invest in the 9 tokens on GrayScale's GDIF list?

Yes, I will invest in these tokens because I trust GrayScale
No, I will choose tokens myself, I don't care about GrayScale's GDIF

Author Topic: Do you have plans to invest in the 9 tokens on GrayScale's GDIF list?  (Read 670 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Do you have plans to invest in the 9 tokens on GrayScale's GDIF list?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2024, 01:38:34 AM »
At least we all know that GDIF has a list of tokens which can be said to be a very new project and has a very high risk of putting all the assets on one of the lists provided. To be honest, I prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum which have quite price movements. sure and the risk is very small.
The potential of tokens does not depend on the lifespan of those projects. I believe that as the crypto market develops, we will have better projects over time. For example, Solana and Avalanche are new projects in the 2021 season but have developed better than older projects like EOS and NEO from 2017.

Grayscale is a large and experienced organization in the crypto market. I believe that they have chosen the best projects for their own criteria, in order to provide the best service for customers and collect asset management fees.

BTC and ETH are still the best tokens to invest in, but other altcoins also promise higher profits in the uptrend. This is the reason why many investors continue to try their hand at altcoins and make the crypto market grow strongly. I love BTC and ETH, but they alone cannot create a market as vibrant as it is today.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2024, 01:38:34 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2024, 08:00:54 PM »
1. Do you think GDIF will become a new bullish driver for the 9 tokens on the list?
2. Do you hold any tokens on GDIF's list?
3. Has GDIF caught your attention and are you planning to invest in the tokens on the GDIF list?
1. Could possibly be a new bullish driver just like what had happened to Bitcoin ETF.
2. Nah, I have memecoins at the moment but it's worth the check especially me who has no holdings yet of those coins on that list.
3. Actually I just got this knowledge from you right now and I'm thankful for this information you've shared OP. As I said it's worth to check since those coins performs very well in the market

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2024, 10:57:37 PM »
    I'd like to know your opinion on GDIF:
    • Do you think GDIF will become a new bullish driver for the 9 tokens on the list?
    • Do you hold any tokens on GDIF's list?
    • Has GDIF caught your attention and are you planning to invest in the tokens on the GDIF list?
    This is new for me and so far, it seems like not really great increase with significant rules. Even if itis possible, we can emausre and see for how can it increases.

• Do you hold any tokens on GDIF's list?
    ]
    No,  and I'm not going to take it as investment. Surely, it won't be.

• Has GDIF caught your attention and are you planning to invest in the tokens on the GDIF list?
    No. I'm not.

If it is about going to invest, I will  prefer to other altcoins of them. they are SOL exactly that has been increasing so  much ad very fast, away from this kinds kind

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
    • Activity: 2897
    • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • Referrals: 1
    • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
      Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
    « Reply #18 on: March 27, 2024, 12:00:22 AM »
    1. Could possibly be a new bullish driver just like what had happened to Bitcoin ETF.
    2. Nah, I have memecoins at the moment but it's worth the check especially me who has no holdings yet of those coins on that list.
    3. Actually I just got this knowledge from you right now and I'm thankful for this information you've shared OP. As I said it's worth to check since those coins performs very well in the market
    I don't think the impact of GDIF on token prices will be as strong as spot BTC ETFs are impacting the BTC price. Grayscale is just a company and the investment capital from their clients cannot be compared to those of BlackRock and Fidelity. Additionally, the tokens in GDIF are not as attractive as BTC.

However, I still believe that the price of the tokens on this GDIF list will be well supported in the future. The GDIF list is just a reference, it is not investment advice, so you can still profit from your own portfolio. The memecoins trend is getting stronger, many people also wish they had bought more top memecoins in 2023. If everything continues as it is, Grayscale may soon launch their own memecoins fund.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
    BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
    BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
    BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG